On 9/16/2019 at 6:25 AM, magicsp00n said:

Speaking of the Toynami Alphas, I recall reading way back in the day that the first 1500 (I think) units of Vol 1 were to have slightly differently colored intakes than the later units. Jenius has some good photos comparing vols 1-3 and it's clear 1 has brighter intakes, but I don't think I've ever seen a side-by-side to compare Vol 1 pre-1500 to post-1500, though. Can anyone confirm?

As promised, here is the comparative picture, left after 3000, right before 3000, not really beautiful isn't it? ^_^

TOYNAMI_MPC_alpha_vfa-6h_comparaison_01.

Edited by varitechs

8 hours ago, varitechs said:

As promised, here is the comparative picture, left after 3000, right before 3000, not really beautiful isn't it? ^_^

To be honest, I didn't know that they actually ever got around to putting out more than 3000 of them. :) I have one of the early numbers. Thanks for putting up the side-by-side.

On 9/22/2019 at 4:54 PM, Perxion said:

Hi everyone!

Here is my short film animation of Legioss transformation.

Enjoy friends and thanks!

Awesome video, well done!  Hope you make more!  I like the recoil effects on the Inbit, don't recall seeing that in the anime, but I like it.  

One suggestion however:  Maybe less recoil with the Legioss and it's gunpod.  I always imagined that the gunpod would behave more like an MP-5SD rather than a 50bmg (scaled up) and the Legioss would have better recoil management.  

My two cents.

17 hours ago, peter said:

Awesome video, well done!  Hope you make more!  I like the recoil effects on the Inbit, don't recall seeing that in the anime, but I like it.  

One suggestion however:  Maybe less recoil with the Legioss and it's gunpod.  I always imagined that the gunpod would behave more like an MP-5SD rather than a 50bmg (scaled up) and the Legioss would have better recoil management.  

My two cents.

Thanks man!
A colleague mentioned that he must have greater retraction in the legioss gun, but ok they are different points of view.
Thank you!

On 10/1/2019 at 6:43 AM, Perxion said:

Thanks man!
A colleague mentioned that he must have greater retraction in the legioss gun, but ok they are different points of view.
Thank you!

2Q==Dk58yAFV4AAY85w.jpg

gunpod.jpg

I was just thinking they have a similar silhouette.  You could add in the shell casings ejecting for something of a different effect, don't recall seeing that in Mospeada, though I have seen shells eject from a Valkyrie's gun pod.

Anyway, just some suggestions, hope to see you do more awesome videos :)

5 hours ago, peter said:

2Q==Dk58yAFV4AAY85w.jpg

gunpod.jpg

I was just thinking they have a similar silhouette.  You could add in the shell casings ejecting for something of a different effect, don't recall seeing that in Mospeada, though I have seen shells eject from a Valkyrie's gun pod.

The EP-13 cannon is characterized as an 80mm beam gun, so it's an energy weapon. Don't think there's much recoil on something like that.

14 hours ago, peter said:

2Q==Dk58yAFV4AAY85w.jpg

gunpod.jpg

Ha Not just me then.  Considering the HK Mp5 family came out long before Mospeada. I'd be inclined to think they borrowed from the design too.

9 hours ago, captain america said:

The EP-13 cannon is characterized as an 80mm beam gun, so it's an energy weapon. Don't think there's much recoil on something like that.

Interesting.  So a beam gun doesn't have rounds fed from a magazine....so the banana shaped mag is actually actually battery or something? 

Also agree that if it is an energy weapon, it would probably have no recoil, and no she'll casings to eject.

3 hours ago, teckno viking said:

Ha Not just me then.  Considering the HK Mp5 family came out long before Mospeada. I'd be inclined to think they borrowed from the design too.

I looked that up because I didn't believe it. You're 100% correct. The MP5 has been around since 1966. I never would have guessed. The most I would have given it is mid 80's.

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

I looked that up because I didn't believe it. You're 100% correct. The MP5 has been around since 1966. I never would have guessed. The most I would have given it is mid 80's.

Heckler kocH did a Machine Gun that let's face it Still in the 21st Century is going strong.

It's one of the Reasons even today the film "PREDATOR" still works so well. Firepower Is Still In play.

14 minutes ago, teckno viking said:

Heckler kocH did a Machine Gun that let's face it Still in the 21st Century is going strong.

It's one of the Reasons even today the film "PREDATOR" still works so well. Firepower Is Still In play.

They're a ton of fun to shoot!