33 minutes ago, Mog said:

Just peachy. <_<

I really hope this is so they get everything right and painted correctly.

So, Houquet release is optimistically December 2020 at the earliest?

I think it just comes down to their factory and release schedule. This appears to happen a lot with Sentinel releases. :unsure:

1 minute ago, Perxion said:

does anyone know anything about the legioss?

It's coming soon, but that is all. Sentinel isn't a huge shop and they have a lot in the pipeline. A few delays like we've seen with Yellow's ride armor probably means a whole lot of reshuffling on their end. 

I did hear that Yellow was essentially made to order. It's possible that after they closed the order window a few retailers came back to them and asked for more stock so they decided to increase the production run. That happened with Stick and Ley and, in that instance, they did that second release a few months later. 

9 hours ago, teckno viking said:

Shame of the push back. However if its for fixing Issues so be it.

On the Plus side Between Cap's re release Mospeada Accessory set and Just bought my 3rd Stick (have Five Now) shipped for £125 from  Japanese site. Discount due to box Only damage. Was only going in the Bin the packaging once its opened

Can I ask what Japanese site? looking for a second Stig to repaint. but don't want to spend a lot. Thanks.

On 9/10/2019 at 5:50 AM, sjoebarry said:

Ok, back to the Toynami MPC Shadow Alpha i just got.  WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP!  I don't know if maybe the person i bought it from had experienced issues before they sold it, but the thing literally fell to pieces when trying to transform to battloid.  Like into 5 separate pieces.  I've never used so much glue on anything before.  Needless to say, it's "stuck" in battloid mode for good now.  Shoulda just bought a super-posable darnit!  It's a stinkin paperweight now.  Ah well......  one more reason to hope & pray for the Sentinel model.

Oh no. I’m scared to check mine. Haven’t unboxed it since I moved in 2009.

5 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Oh no. I’m scared to check mine. Haven’t unboxed it since I moved in 2009.

Well..... I have a permanent Battloid and a really awesome box that it came with. I thought about it and I figure I could try changing it back to fighter mode in which case it’ll fall apart again and I’d have to glue it together into that mode BUT I could display it in or out of the box. So I’ve got THAT goin for me. 

34 minutes ago, sjoebarry said:

Well..... I have a permanent Battloid and a really awesome box that it came with. I thought about it and I figure I could try changing it back to fighter mode in which case it’ll fall apart again and I’d have to glue it together into that mode BUT I could display it in or out of the box. So I’ve got THAT goin for me. 

If you want a permanent fighter mode one to pair it with, let me know!

Edited by jenius

Speaking of the Toynami Alphas, I recall reading way back in the day that the first 1500 (I think) units of Vol 1 were to have slightly differently colored intakes than the later units. Jenius has some good photos comparing vols 1-3 and it's clear 1 has brighter intakes, but I don't think I've ever seen a side-by-side to compare Vol 1 pre-1500 to post-1500, though. Can anyone confirm?

Edited by magicsp00n

2 hours ago, magicsp00n said:

Speaking of the Toynami Alphas, I recall reading way back in the day that the first 1500 (I think) units of Vol 1 were to have slightly differently colored intakes than the later units. Jenius has some good photos comparing vols 1-3 and it's clear 1 has brighter intakes, but I don't think I've ever seen a side-by-side to compare Vol 1 pre-1500 to post-1500, though. Can anyone confirm?

i think that was the first 3000 units. I amn't at home but i can take picture later.

1 hour ago, Protoman said:

Question for those who have the Toynami Masterpiece Alpha and Beta. I no longer have my stand for the Beta. Does anyone know of any other stands which are readily available that will work?

Can't go wrong with a Flightpose stand, I use these for most of my Valks & Legioss/Treads. B))

Image result for Flightpose

Damn the Military Uniform is a Pain to make at 1/12th scale LOL

Still have a fair bit to do:- Collar, Yellow strips at Biceps and Collar front,  Insignia is waiting to be added, Belt with Holster and of course Boots.

Yeah I know NOT the right colours but will do. 

Was going to make Stick in Uniform but not sure to just create a general character and Have a little Artistic Licensing.

Scary it shows How thin the torso actually Is on the Sentinel Riobot figure as the Crazyfigure are Slim figures to start with too.

Though the Sentinel head fits the 1/12 Body I'm using pretty well with NO mods.

Anyway wanted to share this so far either as Stick or just a General Military type Figure in uniform.

20190920_163217.jpg

Edited by teckno viking

3 hours ago, teckno viking said:

Damn the Military Uniform is a Pain to make at 1/12th scale LOL

Still have a fair bit to do:- Collar, Yellow strips at Biceps and Collar front,  Insignia is waiting to be added, Belt with Holster and of course Boots.

Yeah I know NOT the right colours but will do. 

Was going to make Stick in Uniform but not sure to just create a general character and Have a little Artistic Licensing.

Scary it shows How thin the torso actually Is on the Sentinel Riobot figure as the Crazyfigure are Slim figures to start with too.

Though the Sentinel head fits the 1/12 Body I'm using pretty well with NO mods.

Anyway wanted to share this so far either as Stick or just a General Military type Figure in uniform.

20190920_163217.jpg

I'm hoping KitzConcept will do a 1/12 Scott figure at some point for those of us less fabric inclined.

11 hours ago, jenius said:

I'm hoping KitzConcept will do a 1/12 Scott figure at some point for those of us less fabric inclined.

I asked if they had plans for NewGeneration characters and they said yes they are. So hopefully Yes we will see them. 

1 hour ago, Convectuoso said:

At the pace they're releasing their figures, they may come out by 2040

Your Not Wrong.  Hence making my own and with cloth uniform. Keep it with Sentinels style.

Maybe kidzconcept are planning a segment of The robotech saga per HG resigning to keep their Ugly Thick fingered Hands in the pie.

8 hours ago, Perxion said:

Hi everyone!

Here is my short film animation of Legioss transformation.

Enjoy friends and thanks!

I really like what you did with the battroid back to fighter transformation. Amazing work,  I wish i had a talent for 3D artwork. Did you develop the Legioss model based on a toy? The very low hanging chest in fighter mode is something that's always bugged me about most toys. 

Are you paying attention, Tatsunoko?  Do you see the potential, Mr. Aramaki?  

'Cause we sure as hell do.  :D

2 hours ago, Knight26 said:

Original Mospeada music would have been preferable.

The music was a little jarring, especially since the character was speaking Japanese...  :unsure:

But we must remember, Robotech isn't a dirty word in Spanish.  :p

16 hours ago, Perxion said:

Hi everyone!

Here is my short film animation of Legioss transformation.

Enjoy friends and thanks!

Amazing work.  Based on the end of the video I assume we'll be seeing a Tread transformation video soon.  

Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work,

Carl

Jenius:

I answer what you asked me before.

The 3d legioss model is downloaded from Warehouse 3d from google sketch (it was free for a long time, isn´t available now).

But I had to work hard on the model, because it was very badly polygonal.

TheTread: was sent to me by a 3D printer modeler on Facebook.
He also had a lot of polygonal work in 3dmax.
A few pieces had to be remodeled for animation (approx. 35%).

I don't know if the Legioss is based on a toy or not, but I worked a lot on remodeling so that it looked as close to an 80's cartoon shader.

Thank you!