6 minutes ago, tekering said:

So... if I melt down the thousand dollars' worth of Evolution Toys Legioss I've bought, will the recycled plastic be worth a dollar?  :vava:

Maybe you can make "art" by swirling the melted plastic colors together and sell it for something...

4927284649_7068962481_b.jpg

1 hour ago, jenius said:

Sentinel brought Mospeada to Wonderfest:

VR-038L-1-2086x2160.jpg

Thanks for the pics everyone!

I really hope they paint that shoulder armor red on Houquet and not leave it white like they did on the CM's version. 

Yeah, I know they aren't exactly supposed to be anime accurate, but I personally don't like the vest-like look.  This looks so much better:

Houquet.jpg.d584526760e064f8c8c16a2348a7c46d.jpg

Also, looks like someone forgot to add the wheel guard on the front wheel and the squiggly lines on the helmet face.

Houquet looks a little THICC, but I suspect it's to balance out how the legs look in armored mode.

43 minutes ago, adugifever said:

I hope the Bartley and Houquet are not finalized. I wish they can make Hoquet's heel a bit thicker so it doesn't look to much like a stiletto. Also, that G-A-P on the windshield...

I'm hoping the gap is just a mistransformation.

Lastly, am I correct in guessing the red-white Legioss versions are just updated prototypes of Stick's ride?  Solid A-stance for the legs.  Just need to see if the shoulder joints are strong enough to hold the weight of the arms fully stretched out, parallel to the ground.

Edited by Mog

VR-038L-1-2086x2160.jpg

I like the figure, looks pretty good not a big fan on the bike though, that windscreen is way off. 

Love the little plug for AnyMoon, nice touch. 

I truly hope ALL of these Mospeada toys sell really well because I am truly hoping that Sentinel will someday down the road produce the TV series style Ride-Armors. I like these but if I'm going to cough up some sizable cash I'd much more prefer the original style, I'll gladly go broke on multiples for those. 

9 minutes ago, Mog said:

Lastly, am I correct in guessing the red-white Legioss versions are just updated prototypes of Stick's ride?

Yes, that's the Eta.

1 hour ago, enphily said:

DSCF2329.jpg

Seeing Sentinel's Legioss next to their Houquet, their "1:48" looks a lot more like 1:60 to me... :huh:

Definitely closer to Toynami/Aoshima size than Evolution Toys, anyway.

18 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

VR-038L-1-2086x2160.jpg

I like the figure, looks pretty good not a big fan on the bike though, that windscreen is way off. 

Love the little plug for AnyMoon, nice touch. 

I truly hope ALL of these Mospeada toys sell really well because I am truly hoping that Sentinel will someday down the road produce the TV series style Ride-Armors. I like these but if I'm going to cough up some sizable cash I'd much more prefer the original style, I'll gladly go broke on multiples for those. 

I added the plug :D

The ETA looks like a production test shot... Hence the whacky color.

10 minutes ago, jenius said:

I added the plug :D

The ETA looks like a production test shot... Hence the whacky color.

Nicely done! :lol:

I must say, I like this Legioss. It's not the TV series style but I like it, I look forward to the final production version. 

7 minutes ago, tekering said:

Yes, that's the Eta.

Seeing Sentinel's Legioss next to their Houquet, their "1:48" looks a lot more like 1:60 to me... :huh:

Definitely closer to Toynami/Aoshima size than Evolution Toys, anyway.

Thanks, guess Sentinel wasn't as far ahead as we thought they were on their Legioss development.

Regarding the sizes, I think I had this conversation with Jenius years ago in another thread. 

I believe he came to the consensus that the Toynami Alpha was around 1/51 or 1/52 scale. 

Too small for the 1/48 scale advertised by Aoshima, and too big for the 1/55 scale advertised by Toynami.

To clarify on scale, there are officially stated stats that I've measured against and seems CMs and Toynami agreed on but they aren't consistently applied in the animation or the line art and there's line art that lists other sizes for the Legioss so it is always an imprecise science. Also, when toys are relatively small, all measurements are always approximate and can impact the scale calculation pretty easily.

^^Welp, Yellow's supposed to be released late next month (August/possibly September).

And we're guessing the Legioss is a pre-production test prototype.  So, we still have a round of actual production photos to still get through.

Are there any other Japanese toy conventions/festivals coming up before December?

Maybe they can still make a December release date, or more likely, it gets pushed to 2020? :pardon:

Yay! I’m loving these prototypes. :yahoo:

I’m also glad they finally reverse the foot rest. :rolleyes:

How I wish they will include corrected thigh armors for Stig’s and Ley’s. ^_^ 

Also, based on the photos provided, the Legioss and Ride Armors are going to share the same height. Not bad at all. I’m now thinking more like a Transformers Masterpiece size.

Edited by no3Ljm

I also noticed that they changed the arm armor shape, the wheel rim thickness, and Fuke’s feet compared to the illustration they provided prior.

The illustration below still also shows the original foot rest placement. I’m really just glad it’s reverse now.

40CCE1FC-C911-4B0E-9C61-04375FD7190C.jpeg.e9c3c5c33a6496caf470c1df9b2a77a7.jpeg

5 hours ago, enphily said:

DSCF2336.jpg

Just noticed it now:  are they gonna add the upper arm armors on Houquet (the ones that covers the bicep/triceps areas)?

Since they're missing the cloth coverings for the legs and arms, I wonder if they kept the arm armors off on purpose.

EDIT:  Regarding the footrests, I only hope they don't move too much when I pose Houquet on the bike.  Yes, they reversed how they opened, but I hope that doesn't mean they're more prone to collapsing back closed.

I wonder if the higher/deeper gap between the boot and the heel has something to do with the change.

Edited by Mog

I didn’t notice this earlier but they somehow added a part that resembles a side mirror. I wonder where does that go since the side mirror portion (hand guard on Stig’s and Ley’s) tends to become the shoulder armor.

DSCF2337.jpg

My guess is the side mirrors/handlebar guards rotate up and become part of her shoulder armor.

Probably lays on top of the existing shoulder armor she's already wearing.

enphily, regarding Houquet, we have to remember that it's still an early prototype.  Yellow went through some significant changes going from prototype to production version.

So, let's just wait and see.

Edited by Mog

20 minutes ago, Mog said:

My guess is the side mirrors/handlebar guards rotate up and become part of her shoulder armor.

Probably lays on top of the existing shoulder armor she's already wearing.

That’s what I’m thinking too. Probably, it’s just an addition afterwards knowing it wasn’t there in the illustration they provided before. This is just me comparing the prototype shown to the illustration. :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, enphily said:

EAh28amUYAA13L6?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Nice clearer and close up pics. :good: 

Though that feet kind of looks weird. ^_^ 

I'm not loving those hinged panels hanging under the intakes in Armo-Diver mode, either.  <_<

I imagine this Legioss will best be displayed in Fighter mode...

33 minutes ago, enphily said:

EAh1jAKU8AEdDrA?format=jpg&name=4096x409

...but good Lord, the pilot looks huge in there!  :o