3 hours ago, Mommar said:

Give it a few more looks,  At first I didn't like how it diverged from the lineart but the more I've looked at it the more I think it makes logical sense the way it's now designed and I kind of prefer it now.

I should. It's just that I see a big head, wide chest/intakes, and short legs in armo-soldier mode. Maybe I need more time to get used to it. It certainly wasn't love at first sight. But I know that this Legioss being a Sentinel product, is going to have proper quality.

36 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

I should. It's just that I see a big head, wide chest/intakes, and short legs in armo-soldier mode. Maybe I need more time to get used to it. It certainly wasn't love at first sight. But I know that this Legioss being a Sentinel product, is going to have proper quality.

My main issue in Armo-Soldier are the arms. They look too thin and the hands too small

3 hours ago, Saburo said:

PO'd Yellow, can't wait for Houquet to be announced so I can finally complete this shot.

47587249531_72cf972963_h.jpg

Nice shot! Curious about the poses here. Are they this way because you like them like that or to help balance out the weight and getting them to stand without the aide of a stand?

I'm having a terrible difficult time in having my boys stand in the pose(s) that I like, hence the stand in my shots.

55 minutes ago, RED WOLF said:

Nice shot! Curious about the poses here. Are they this way because you like them like that or to help balance out the weight and getting them to stand without the aide of a stand?

I'm having a terrible difficult time in having my boys stand in the pose(s) that I like, hence the stand in my shots.

Hope it's ok to answer this. The more you widen the legs and feet, the more it will hold its pose on its own inspite of the weight on the back. So helping the balance is also one of the reason.

1 hour ago, RED WOLF said:

@RED WOLF Thank you!  As for the poses you are correct in both cases, I usually will pose in an A stance but with Ride-Armors I had to widen their stance a bit to balance without a stand. 

I like the figure but its are extremely fidgety especially in armor mode;  parts keep popping off,  part moves out of place and it doesn't balance well on its own in armor mode.

You can get them stand on their own, you just have to find the right pose. Took me a while and a lot of frustration with it falling over. :bigshok:

8 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hope it's ok to answer this. The more you widen the legs and feet, the more it will hold its pose on its own inspite of the weight on the back. So helping the balance is also one of the reason.

Thank you for answering @no3Ljm You got it. :good:

43 minutes ago, Saburo said:

@RED WOLF Thank you!  As for the poses you are correct in both cases, I usually will pose in an A stance but with Ride-Armors I had to widen their stance a bit to balance without a stand. 

I like the figure but its are extremely fidgety especially in armor mode;  parts keep popping off,  part moves out of place and it doesn't balance well on its own in armor mode.

You can get them stand on their own, you just have to find the right pose. Took me a while and a lot of frustration with it falling over. :bigshok:

Thank you for answering @no3Ljm You got it. :good:

That is what I figured. I was messing about with these guys, but decided to just put them on the stand as it's easier to move them in my case and I have them in the exact pose I want them in. I do appreciate your response along with no3Ljm's.

Thanks a bunch guys 

Edited by RED WOLF

53 minutes ago, jorawar_b said:

Man I hope they make the Dark Ride Armour also.

CMS_DARK_BARTLEY_SHINOBU.jpg

I liked this one a lot. Probably the most finicky out of all of the ones CMs made (at least the ones that I personally have; nothing even comes close to pegging properly on this one), but the three dark Ride Armors from CMs were the first I ever bought, so I'll likely always have affection for them.

I haven't posted in a while on MWorld because there hasn't been much exciting coming out IMO. A new BLOWSPERIOR has me out of hiding however. I have the CMS and the MegaHouse versions but it's nice to have a higher end option as well now. I'm certainly ready for some more motorcycle touring.

Crossing fingers for Hoquet.

MOSPEADA toys.jpg

^^Sentinel (the company making these updated Ride Armors) already showed a drawing about six months ago(?) of what their Houquet will look like, armored up.

See link below:

No drawing of how it will all look in bike mode.

But chances are looking pretty good that we’ll finally get a release of a large scale Houquet.

Edited by Mog

37 minutes ago, easnoddy said:

I think the Shinobu/Dark Bartley should be a given.  Assuming Sentinel wants to keep making money, they should milk the original mold with the green sleeves/standard forearm missile type and the dark type with no forearm weapons, only the rifle weapon.

I'm not worried about them reusing the molds in different color schemes and with different accessories. I also think that's a given. My concern is that those will be convention exclusives going for double the price.

1 hour ago, easnoddy said:

I think the Shinobu/Dark Bartley should be a given.  Assuming Sentinel wants to keep making money, they should milk the original mold with the green sleeves/standard forearm missile type and the dark type with no forearm weapons, only the rifle weapon.

I'll probably get one dark version of Ley. And order my own 1/12 custom head. So I can have my own Mospeada bike. 8)

I don't remember, were there dark ride armors shown in the last battle? I think we'll get a Shinobu if Houquet sells well but a dark Stick/Ley? I dunno. I think a more anime accurate Stick/Ley is probably more likely if they can reuse some of the parts. LE Wolf release? 

8 minutes ago, jenius said:

I don't remember, were there dark ride armors shown in the last battle? I think we'll get a Shinobu if Houquet sells well but a dark Stick/Ley? I dunno. I think a more anime accurate Stick/Ley is probably more likely if they can reuse some of the parts. LE Wolf release? 

01.jpg.525bc144ebe23c710190d1b748512ada.jpg

02.jpg.d82cb020ce3b3464a28795ef887d1d8b.jpg

04.jpg.6b678f63f2452e3214a2b2217b68dc1a.jpg

I think the Dark Ride Armor shown in the final episode was only the VR-052F, and not the T, but that's not to say they won't make both if they dip into one.

Some of us suckers (hello) can't help but buy two of each, to display in each mode...

(I also hope it didn't come across as rude that I jumped on posting the above pics, rather than just replying with words. I quite literally came across those pics today on my computer while double checking some other images for some add-on pieces I'm 3d printing)

56 minutes ago, beatsing said:

nice pics ravenhawk.  I haven't watched these since I was a kid.  IIRC, wasn't there also a rider with a bike similar to rook's but with a camera instead of launcher?

Yup. Shinobu's Bartley it's the one that carries video camera to record battlefield data for Houquet.

1 hour ago, beatsing said:

nice pics ravenhawk.  I haven't watched these since I was a kid.  IIRC, wasn't there also a rider with a bike similar to rook's but with a camera instead of launcher?

There's a picture of it about halfway up this page (at least that's where it is while I'm typing this now).

I just realized that if Yellow's legs are longer, will that make it harder (or impossible) to place his feet naturally on the foot rest while riding? I checked the pics on the blog and they don't place his feet on them. Not sure if that was intentional or a hint that it can't be done without looking awkward. 

2 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

I just realized that if Yellow's legs are longer, will that make it harder (or impossible) to place his feet naturally on the foot rest while riding? I checked the pics on the blog and they don't place his feet on them. Not sure if that was intentional or a hint that it can't be done without looking awkward. 

I have a feeling that Yellow’s legs/knees are more angled or pointing towards the ground compared to the other two when its stepping on the foot rest.

4C9B41CE-9FBD-409F-9841-4EC8C3581DB1.thumb.jpeg.857f103f44b8e632923ebef771a25b79.jpeg

2 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

I was originally going to reply that, if Yellow's thighs are longer, then the thigh armor pieces/swingarms would likely be identically longer, thus giving the motorcycle a longer wheelbase and meaning that his feet will seat relatively the same... but looking at the pics (attached ones taken from jenius' anymoon blog), I really can't tell if the thigh armor on the figure itself is a new longer mold or the same one just sitting on longer inner thighs. The ride armor thigh armor/swingarms look to me like they might just be the same original ones, with the slider piece slid out further to accommodate the longer thighs.

It makes sense for Sentinel to not be making any new molds that they don't really need to, so, yeah, it seems likely that the legs and feat will seat a bit more awkwardly now.

riobot_mospi_bsy_web_12.jpg.0e0d2a5e915b68ced6ec6a24c1c4e67c.jpg

riobot_mospi_bsy_web_07.jpg.1762ed8ebdadb394a1c6d63e948d355f.jpg

riobot_mospi_bsy_web_02.thumb.jpg.7fdbdaf3a443aea4bf2b8f3f81b5e8d8.jpg

All good observations there.

Not sure about the hip guards’ length either.  I just checked Rey’s hip guards and they’re stretched open about the same length on mine with a neutral leg pose.

But if the hip guards are the same length as the Mospeada bikes’ and Yellow has longer thighs, I’m sure we can adjust Yellow’s knees away from the bike to make him sit correctly in bike mode, use all those joints and possible angles in the hip joints to pull off a pose.

Edited by Mog

The thigh armor is longer. If you compare the inner detail that simulate clips/grips, you can see that on Scott's thigh armor those "clips" are nearer the knee. Semtinel has made Lancer's thighs a little bit longer. As Ravenhawk said, the swimgarms are the same but the sliders that connect to the boots are slid out further.

Screenshot_20190414-153521.png

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica