Oh Damn BOTH are looking amazing.

That the mini Mospeada is the new design is Outstanding.

Where's the PO on Lancer lol

So glad we are seeing Saddle bags and mounts for the Next Mospeada 1/12 installmenr and of course the Gallant H90 variants. 

16 hours ago, jenius said:

Wonderfest is HERE!

http://anymoon.com/blog/?p=12222

i wish the upvote buttons were around...+1 for the compilation :D

The two hexa designs on the blow superior missile panels irked me a bit, as it didnt look like it quite fit in design wise. However all the other design cues such as color and stripes were spot on!

I am so wishing someone would just open up the panels and display the missiles! :rolleyes:

The legioss has that chunky look, definately want to see fighter as well b4 committing... 

Edited by seti88

The Legioss looks really good. As others have said, Fighter mode is going to be critical to deciding whether to buy it or not, specially considering there were some issues with the first release of the Sentinel Ride Armors. I wonder if this Legioss is going to be worth to preorder, or If it'll be better to just wait for reviews. 

Decisions... 

21 hours ago, captain america said:

New Blow Superior looks great! Legioss, not so much.

Hate to agree, Cap'n, but yeah... Those proportions are disappointing.

DzApbBTVAAAAykS.jpg

Massive chest and squat little legs might make for a decent Armo-Fighter, but Soldier mode's an eyesore... especially that shoulder-mounted sensor array thing.  :unsure:

18 minutes ago, tekering said:

Hate to agree, Cap'n, but yeah... Those proportions are disappointing.

DzApbBTVAAAAykS.jpg

Massive chest and squat little legs might make for a decent Armo-Fighter, but Soldier mode's an eyesore... especially that shoulder-mounted sensor array thing.  :unsure:

It's not so much the chest being large as it is the body being too long for its legs makes it look like a midget. The gap in the middle of the torso is what makes it look awkward, but on the up-side, the fighter mode has the most compact rear of any transforming model or toy and it does look like a quality build.

I only have one critique of what appears to be a feature of design.  I don’t like the pegs on the bottom edge of the blades, if you look at the blade housing there is a slot that terminates and it appears to be the design to stop the blades at a specific point when retracted by having the peg stop where the slot terminates.

If the peg on the blade is static, this is a massive blunder of epic proportions.  It’s using 80’s transformer toy tech on a premium adult item showpiece.

Who at Sentinel approved that as an acceptable solution?  

3 hours ago, Masked Aviator said:

Very excited!! Hope that Saddle bags and mounts will fit for Stick and Ray's bike as well ! 

DzAbMAWV4AEXsTU.thumb.jpg.8af1b60bd42ea6c8a71be7758852de4a.jpg

Hard to say from looking at that image if the adapter will retrofit to the VR-052. The 52 has those side-mounted exhausts which the 41 lacks, and that makes a difference. What I really don't understand is why the saddles don't have any handles. I understand that they have to follow Aramaki's designs, but seeing as how the the boxes look even larger than the ones I made, it just seems like it would be a no-brainer to put handles on them. Without handles they'd be awkward AF to pick-up/carry when you're in a hurry, and the handles offer more posing/playing options for the figure itself.

1 hour ago, F18LEGIOSS said:

A bigger legioss should be built ! I 'll create a new legioss diy topic soon.  Expanding foam will be used first to estimate the overall proportion:).PHOTO_20190210_200342.thumb.jpg.cc7da8c05a43a7960cc6c6c12de8ec67.jpg

Haha, was about to start a similar project but I'm still in the doodling phase.

that new legioss....still stumpy.  legs too short.  head too big.  awkward proportions IMO, BUT looks like it has the proper amount of detialing and as cap mentions looks like it might be a quality build.   need to see other two modes, especially fighter mode.  also at 1/45 it should be a tiny bit bigger than the 1/48-1/55 (depending if you subscribe to aoshima or toynami's scale)...so its pricey for its size.  don't know if i'll give it a chance....but with the say sentinel builds things...it'll be sold out if i wait for reviews.  gah.