4 hours ago, jenius said:

It's beautiful but since it doesn't transform, why put the big door under the shoulder sensor? It's never there in the line art and that's a particularly big door. It feels like a sentimental nod to Gakken... Being a toy guy, I do like that.

The Gakken had no influence in the matter; I totally drafted the Legioss from scratch in order to bring it as close as possible to a real-world mecha, scaled it around the dimensions of a proper human pilot, and made sure it was transformable without parts-swapping.

It's proportionally and detail-accurate to a transformable mecha, but doesn't.  The only reason it doesn't transform is that it would make the kit far too fragile and flimsy, not to mention the added cost. The panels under the sensor pod were needed to cover-up the hinges and gaps in the torso in Fighter mode.

13 hours ago, tekering said:

I'm happy to report Kidz Concept and Sentinel seem to be on the same page when it comes to Robotech figure scale.  ^_^

1264656500_RobotechscaleMinmei.thumb.jpg.282dbe5fe9b0297b5b10c988f5f37f5a.jpg

Nice! Didn’t check this thread. Nice pic Tekering. Do you have one that shows Minmay riding the bike? ^_^

Some company needs to take that Minmay hint and make the Mospeada team in civilian clothes for those bikes. The re-releases should come out soon so they are proving to be popular.

8 hours ago, JetJockey said:

Some company needs to take that Minmay hint and make the Mospeada team in civilian clothes for those bikes. The re-releases should come out soon so they are proving to be popular.

yup, would love to have a decent set of civilian clothed mosepada/new generation figures.  i wouldn't get all of them though but lunk, annie, rook and rand (the robotech names since well i think kitz concept would be the logical choice) would be instant buys....since i alway s think of scott in his armor anyway and i prefer lancer is his armor too...i might not get those guys

25 minutes ago, Mechapilot77 said:

would love to have a decent set of civilian clothed mosepada/new generation figures.  i wouldn't get all of them though but lunk, annie, rook and rand

Damn, CM's got so close...

CM'sMospeada.jpg

...but the lack of Jim "Lunk" Cooper and Ariel/"Marlene"/Aisha still hurts.  :(

1 minute ago, tekering said:

Damn, CM's got so close...

CM'sMospeada.jpg

...but the lack of Jim "Lunk" Cooper and Ariel/"Marlene"/Aisha still hurts.  :(

They did BUT these are statues Not action figures. 

That IMHO stopped me buying them.

4 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

It's the most complete line out there from the Mospeada cast. I opted for the Megahouse and Beagle cyclones. I do have all the CM'S Legioss/Tread sets and Dark and Pilotless versiond.

I wasn't a fan of the Megahouse sets. I got both Beagles (well, the Toynami versions), and I got one Megahouse and one CMs. I didn't like the Megahouse, but I liked the CMs, so continued collecting the CMs. I'm glad I did because, in addition to being a more complete set, I love the way they look next to the Yamato BGC motoslaves and the Arcadia Garland.

On 9/20/2018 at 1:55 AM, captain america said:

The shipping fees *ARE* outrageous. People think that because it cost one price to send a parcel from Hong Kong to Canada, that sending it from Canada to Hong Kong will be about the same.

Wrong!

Canada has some of the most uncompetitive shipping rates on the planet, and you don't have to believe me, you can go on their website (maintained by untrained monkeys) and see for yourselves. If anything, I encourage you to complain; God knows I have.

I used to ship regular Air Mail, but in the past few years the number of "lost" parcels has skyrocketed, so with fellow MWers I offer the option of trackable/untrackable because the price difference is notable. I can't do that on eBay though, because there are too many scammers and it would be very easy for someone to say they never received their parcel and leave bad feedback or demand a refund, even if the item technically did arrive.

BAck to the shipping cost, I am also relutant to buy the set because of the shipping cost. I have a suggestion. If Captain you got reliable friends in United States, you can first send the whole package to U.S., then this friend can send out set by set to overseas from U.S. on behalf of captain. United States's shipping cost (especially within the 52 states) is much more reasonable to me. Also, there are shipping companies in here Hong Kong which offfers very low shipping cost transfer goods from U.S. to H.K. I hope you consider it captain.

2 hours ago, JB0 said:

50 states. Puerto Rico's request for statehood hasn't been acted on by Congress, and we haven't conquered Canada YET.

2 hours ago, JB0 said:

50 states. Puerto Rico's request for statehood hasn't been acted on by Congress, and we haven't conquered Canada YET.

It might happen in the future... God knows

8 hours ago, Masked Aviator said:

BAck to the shipping cost, I am also relutant to buy the set because of the shipping cost. I have a suggestion. If Captain you got reliable friends in United States, you can first send the whole package to U.S., then this friend can send out set by set to overseas from U.S. on behalf of captain. United States's shipping cost (especially within the 52 states) is much more reasonable to me. Also, there are shipping companies in here Hong Kong which offfers very low shipping cost transfer goods from U.S. to H.K. I hope you consider it captain.

Right now, the only cheapest way to do is find someone near your area so you guys can do 'group buy'. And that's what most of us did here in the US when Captain released this.

The thing with what you mentioned is that, if a lot of people ordered, then I assumed what you suggest is kind of a practical way of doing it. However, that person should be a partner in his business. A middleman or some sort. But understand that if there's a middleman, it means he or she should have compensation for stocking, handling, and shipping everyone's order from the U.S. And Cap will definitely get his/her compensation out from the overall cost. Meaning the said item might cost more from what he offered. That's part of the business. So even if he did what you suggested, you only just saved a few bucks.

And besides, Cap's reputation here for his skills is enough for me to get it as is. So I have to say it's really worth it. Just my 2 cents on this matter. ;)

Also, if you're tight on the budget (like everyone else here including me), I think you can still go for those 1/15(?) Mospeada Ride Armor kits that comes with the saddle bags that cost around $20+/-. (At this point though, I'm not sure if Aoshima reissues are still widely available.)

Edited by no3Ljm

59 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Right now, the only cheapest way to do is find someone near your area so you guys can do 'group buy'. And that's what most of us did here in the US when Captain released this.

The thing with what you mentioned is that, if a lot of people ordered, then I assumed what you suggest is kind of a practical way of doing it. However, that person should be a partner in his business. A middleman or some sort. But understand that if there's a middleman, it means he or she should have compensation for stocking, handling, and shipping everyone's order from the U.S. And Cap will definitely get his/her compensation out from the overall cost. Meaning the said item might cost more from what he offered. That's part of the business. So even if he did what you suggested, you only just saved a few bucks.

And besides, Cap's reputation here for his skills is enough for me to get it as is. So I have to say it's really worth it. Just my 2 cents on this matter. ;)

Also, if you're tight on the budget (like everyone else here including me), I think you can still go for those 1/15(?) Mospeada Ride Armor kits that comes with the saddle bags that cost around $20+/-. (At this point though, I'm not sure if Aoshima reissues are still widely available.)

I think the one Clear piece of Info here is NO ONE s questions Cap's abilities, Rep, Quality of his work.
These are bloody marvellous & Yes a Must have set.

That the shipping (for instance Me to the UK) is th same cost as the item set near enough Is quite daunting. Considering the weight/package size.
I appreciate the comments of Canada Post being the villains of the peace here with their Criminal charges.
 Just such a shame it is stopping myself and others around the world from jumping on one of Cap's awesome sets. Plus supporting talent from (with hopes) furthering more 1/12 goodness for Mospeada.

I would just like to make this clear.

23 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I got what you mean. You explained how business works. "Group buy" is not easy for me. Perhaps no3Ljm you can be the middleman. Ha ha , just kidding!!

Captain can tell how many people order from Hong Kong. I guess quite a few. 

1 hour ago, Masked Aviator said:

Perhaps no3Ljm you can be the middleman. Ha ha , just kidding!!

I don't mind doing it at all. Just pay the shipping fee from Canada to US and US to Hong Kong, then we're all set. ;)

10 hours ago, easnoddy said:

Do we have an over/under on how long/how many times the ET Jota Legioss will be delayed?

Eta was delayed three months. Zeta was delayed one month. So it seems likely Iota will release roughly on time this month, or next. 

My bet:
June 2019 Eta Legioss (Q1 preorders)
September/October 2019  the Brough Superior (Q2 preorders)
Summer Wonderfest 2019 - mock up of Houquet ride armor and Iota and Zeta Legioss toys
December 2019 Iota Legioss 
March 2020 Zeta Legioss
June 2020 Houquet Ride Armor
Q4 2020 Shadow Legioss
Q.1 2021 Shinobu Ride Armor

2 hours ago, jenius said:

My bet:
June 2019 Eta Legioss (Q1 preorders)
September/October 2019  the Brough Superior (Q2 preorders)
Summer Wonderfest 2019 - mock up of Houquet ride armor and Iota and Zeta Legioss toys
December 2019 Iota Legioss 
March 2020 Zeta Legioss
June 2020 Houquet Ride Armor
Q4 2020 Shadow Legioss
Q.1 2021 Shinobu Ride Armor

None of these guys before Shinobu?

01.jpg.e9f1f43092c544e8adec0243fe006991.jpg

02.jpg.d485cf5d86aee97b8210c84a58b754c5.jpg

03.jpg.aa23e72a5337f61be46b2a07491647c9.jpg

04.jpg.6b6b13951b87d6b96a0b43b3819eee5c.jpg