1 hour ago, jenius said:

Too bad the head is so low in fighter mode, the chest also looks like it hangs pretty low so clearance will either be minimal or we're going to have plug-in landing gear. I don't really understand it either, I don't see a reason why the center of the chest needs to just out past the intakes before you even swing out that internal piece... seems like a poor design choice.

We don't know scale yet but I'm told it's close to Toynami MPC in size so around 1/48 or 1/55 by official measurements.

Remember, Sentinel is leaving wiggle room for this to be a "reimagining" of the Legioss like they did with the Ride Armors so they can make a few decisions that contradict original line art if it suits the toy... so the landing gear might be unconventional. 

I'm curious which will get slotted for production first, Yellow or the Legioss. I would guess the Legioss since repaints are so easy and Yellow is a one-and-done.

The head and chest of the Legioss might be drooping down as it's only a resin prototype. I'm hoping that's the reason. The cockpit section also appears to be drooping forward a bit too... :unsure:

Just waiting on the Red Bike (Fuke) to release, hopefully i dont miss out on preorders when that comes, as i dont follow news as much as i'd like.  Aint gonna bother with the other bikes at ~200$/piece.  I guess i will use my Megahouse bikes to give her company... or not, i have plenty of Figma figures to display her with.

I just hope it doesnt get canceled like the Megahouse and the larger one did at the end, which sucked so bad for me.

Oh, and really hope all qc issues fixed on this mold by then, and engineering too if small refinements can be made, so that the huge money spent on this 6" figure will be less painful to swallow...

Edited by Arthurius

Hello everyone, I have bazooka guns for sale for the RIOBOT 1/12 VR-052T.
To those interested, please send an email to pablollamedo@gmail.com with the subject "Bazooka".

The shipment is budgeted according to the country. (Made in Argentina).
Thank you!

20180801_215001.jpg

20180616_233446.jpg

20180616_233424.jpg

20180616_100046.jpg

20180801_203749.jpg

20180801_215111.jpg

Edited by Perxion

6 hours ago, Perxion said:

Hello everyone, I have bazooka guns for sale for the RIOBOT 1/12 VR-052T.
To those interested, please send an email to pablollamedo@gmail.com with the subject "Bazooka".

The shipment is budgeted according to the country. (Made in Argentina).
Thank you!

20180801_215001.jpg

20180616_233446.jpg

20180616_233424.jpg

20180616_100046.jpg

20180801_203749.jpg

20180801_215111.jpg

Outstanding Job.

1 hour ago, manfred17 said:

The Legioss made by Sentinel looks small (am I wrong ?), but very detailed, and very sexy !

Yes. Jenius pointed out that it's probably going to be same size or same height as the CM's or Toynami's. It's not going to be as big as the current released Legioss figure done by Evolution Toys.

Here's Legioss figure comparisons from Jenius's Anymoon website:

ET-Legioss-Eta-11.jpg

On 7/31/2018 at 6:34 PM, F18LEGIOSS said:

wing/cockpit transformation breakout :

Sentinel did a great job designing the wings' folding mechanism.

image.png.41596c9495e57cfad31549c1f8320bf9.png

image.png.05ef5f17f7dea7d7f826aec7b06ad781.png

9 hours ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

It's definitely proportioned differently from the competition, but not so much for me to reject it altogether.  The small size may be a benefit for an attached TLEAD in the future.

If what F18LEGIOSS posted is right, it's transformation is non-canon, and possibly ties into the 'neo ride armors'. The seam lines in the Legioss are different to the line art. Any included pilot and ride armor will tell. ;)

9 hours ago, EmilianoAlfaro said:

Yes, you can contact him by facebook, but the times that I consult him to buy some things he always made excuses for problems with his printer. Good luck.

The printer was replaced a few weeks ago as he said it was previously unusable. Maybe ask again.

Hi All, 

Doing a little self-promotion here, but I ended up ordering two of the riobot Stig mospeadas, and have decided I only need one. I've got one in the for sale/trade section MISB for a pretty aggressive price (170 shipped) as I kind of want to move it and make way for other stuff. Let me know if you're interested. 

Edited by Archer

I finally pulled the trigger on my two Stigs and Rays ( they'd be sitting in my pile of loot for a while, just in case something else came along that I wanted to ship together with them).

I have to say that I absolutely love them. They both look gorgeous in both forms (I like the updated designs) and the transformation is nice and easy. Looked at the instructions once to make sure I don't break anything, and no issues since. All four figures have been transformed multiple times with no issues.

As for complaints:

- One of my Stigs didn't have enough glue holding the "gas tank" middle piece in place and it fell off. That was a 30 second fix.

- The ball joints. Sweet Jesus the ball joints. Two of the four have the ankle guards constantly popping off. All four have multiple joints pop off during transformation. It is REALLY annoying. On the flip side, I would MUCH rather have joints popping off and being put back on than to have these things breaking during transformation. I'll take it.

So now I'm looking forward to Yellow even more than I was before.

As for Houquet... well, all we've seen is a rough artwork mockup, so the final piece may be very difference, but I'm just not into the design. I'm glad that it looks like we'll be getting the figure, but it just looks like the current batch of Sentinel "stock" ride armor parts, with some of the anime design parts thrown in. They don't look integrated. I hope that they get a little more creative with the design before release.

22 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

As for Houquet... well, all we've seen is a rough artwork mockup, so the final piece may be very difference, but I'm just not into the design. I'm glad that it looks like we'll be getting the figure, but it just looks like the current batch of Sentinel "stock" ride armor parts, with some of the anime design parts thrown in. They don't look integrated. I hope that they get a little more creative with the design before release.

I'm actually fine with the design shown.  It's a nice mix of the updated look with the original animated look.

Considering we only got CM's rendition of Houquet for general release, I'm fine with Sentinel sticking a little closer to the original anime design.

From what I can tell in the drawing, the heels, arm armor pieces, chest armors, and helmet visor will be different from the "standard" Mospeada armor.

Also from the drawing, it looks like Houquet's own chest armor will have those flared red shoulder pads that I really like.

We still have to see how all the pieces look in Bike mode, and I'd like for Houquet to have a more feminine V shape running from her hips to her feet.  But it's a very promising design that they showed off in that drawing.

I'm ok with the design shown so far as well. This might be like that saying beggars can't be choosers. But Lancer looks cool. And I bet Rook's bike mode will be cool as well. I always thought Rook and Lancer had the best bike designs anyway.

I guess it's just a matter of personal taste.

I'm also hoping that we eventually get the classic designs released, so want these updated designs being a more cohesive updated whole.

1 hour ago, EmilianoAlfaro said:

the three  saddle bags can be opened, I do not understand very well what you mean

The Pole that connects the 2 side bags. When they are opened, does the pole fill the saddle bag? 

Is the pole flush with the saddlebag case or does it protrude into the saddle bag, filling the space inside (once opened)?

Does that make sense ?