58 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I love how that visor look. Remind me of the Beagle one. ^_^ Did he sanded off the detail? It doens't show that much now. 

On a side note, I just receive my first one yesterday from HLJ. And I have to say, it's really small to my eye. But I really love how it looks. I haven't transformed it yet. Probably one of these days. ;)

Any first impression thoughts? Are you still glad you ordered the second? I have 4 on pre-order. I"m thinking either way I"ll "stick" with them because they do look gorgeous and my guys just go inside their glass coffin to be viewed upon indefinitely.

Just got mine today and I have to say it’s actually pretty awesome.  This is my first ride armor and I’ve been kicking myself for not getting a Toynami or Beagle when they first came out.  Transformation to armor mode was pretty simple considering what I’ve read about nightmare transformations here.  Yes, there are some bits that come off here and there and a few things that don’t tab in tight, but nothing major that detracts from the toy.  Really happy I got it and will be keeping my second preorder with BBTS.  

39DDD197-2A5A-4591-B89A-E50ABB8FE998.jpeg

1 hour ago, teckno viking said:

I would trade CM Brave for Sentinels.

Have to say though CM are fiddly to transform. They are Nice though for 1/18 scale.

If anyone was interested I will check to see which packaging I still have for boxed complete.

Would trade 1 boxed rider and Bike with 1 loose Wolfe or Soldier from the twin set for One Sentinel?

Or 2 riders (Loose/complete) for one Sentinel?

Am in the UK.

20170928_204040-1-1.jpg

20170928_204123-1.jpg

20170928_204057.jpg

No offense. But this post should be posted in the For Sale / Trade section. ;) 

1 hour ago, RED WOLF said:

Any first impression thoughts? Are you still glad you ordered the second? I have 4 on pre-order. I"m thinking either way I"ll "stick" with them because they do look gorgeous and my guys just go inside their glass coffin to be viewed upon indefinitely.

Hey Red Wolf. All I did last night was open the box and take it out to inspect it. You know, since I bought it from HLJ, I always inspect my stuff so I can still contact them within 10 days if ever there's defect in it. ;)

As far as initial thoughts. I really do agree that it's expensive for its size that it's offering. But I do get that it's a transforming toy and it was engineered meticulously (I'm sure). So I'm forgiving in that aspect. As for the overall quality look, I really like what I'm looking. Plastic looks more sharp than the Beagle counterpart. I know it will look gorgeous when it's displayed. And I'm glad that I bought an extra one just in case. If I'm going to encounter problem on transforming it, atleast with two, I can display both modes at the same time. ;)

I just got mine from Amiami. I am quite pleased with it. I own the Megahouse's, Beagle and CMSs Mospeadas and I think I might like this one the best. Just edges out the Beagle IMHO. But then I prefer this scale. I have to say that anyone disappointed is feeling so due to their own unrealistic expectations. Anyone that is expecting a perfect transformation of a design like this that relies so heavily on anime magic to begin with at a scale under 1/6 heck maybe even 1/5 that wouldn't be ball jointy and fiddly as all heck is just delusional. Not to offend anyone but it wouldn't be possible. Now granted I see some design choices that could have improved the overall experience with this toy such as the armor over feet that keeps popping off (these need to be glued on period!). But overall I think they did a bang up job. The visor isn't as offensive in hand but definitely needed to be a clear smoke blue like the ones on 4chan that were modded. But I'll just leave as is. It stands out next to my other MospeadaS with it and I don't HATE it. 

1 hour ago, SuperDimensionalDave said:

I just got mine from Amiami. I am quite pleased with it. I own the Megahouse's, Beagle and CMSs Mospeadas and I think I might like this one the best. Just edges out the Beagle IMHO. But then I prefer this scale. I have to say that anyone disappointed is feeling so due to their own unrealistic expectations. Anyone that is expecting a perfect transformation of a design like this that relies so heavily on anime magic to begin with at a scale under 1/6 heck maybe even 1/5 that wouldn't be ball jointy and fiddly as all heck is just delusional. Not to offend anyone but it wouldn't be possible. Now granted I see some design choices that could have improved the overall experience with this toy such as the armor over feet that keeps popping off (these need to be glued on period!). But overall I think they did a bang up job. The visor isn't as offensive in hand but definitely needed to be a clear smoke blue like the ones on 4chan that were modded. But I'll just leave as is. It stands out next to my other MospeadaS with it and I don't HATE it. 

Nobody minds the fact that it is all ball jointy and fiddly as heck. Things tapping in securely is not to much to ask at this price point or this size though. Many figures of this size have secure taps and ball joints and don't pop lose at the slightest touch. Are those unrealistic expectations? Not to me they're not. We've come a long way since the days of the Beagle ride armour and i don't see those years reflect in the build quality looking at the reviews.  

Edited by Tubes78

23 minutes ago, Tubes78 said:

Nobody minds the fact that it is all ball jointy and fiddly as heck. Things tapping in securely is not to much to ask at this price point or this size though. Many figures of this size have secure taps and ball joints and don't pop lose at the slightest touch. Are those unrealistic expectations? Not to me they're not. We've come a long way since the days of the Beagle ride armour and i don't see those years reflect in the build quality looking at the reviews

We'll have to agree to disagree here. No toy at this scale with this many moving parts and mass shifting anime magic parts created in any decade I have ever handled has done so without issue. Part of the fiddly nature I am referring to is the fact that parts don't stay pegged in. There is just too much to move and that gets moved for everything to be secure. That said I guess that since I tempered my expectations with realism I was pleasantly surprised. I'm simply warning others expecting perfection at this scale to stay away. Just because it is expensive doesn't mean it was made to be able to physically mirror anime magic. I can tell you this and the internet will remember my statement. No company will ever release a perfect transformation toy (notice I said perfect transformation) of this mech at any scale under 1/6 and at any price that won't suffer from *most* of these issues. As I said a few issues like permanently attaching foot armor they could have fixed but fiddly pegs not staying in due to three or four different pegs in different areas having pressure put on them just to lift an arm and keep the arm armor attached at same time is just what it is. A person might feel like at this price it might not be unrealistic to expect to not encounter these things. But they would simply be disappointed then. If you really want to be disappointed grab Evoltion Toys Legioss. Now that is inexcusably bad.  Yes I feel like this should have cost $125 no more. But I paid more and frankly don't regret it. It's not like there a ton of Mospeada game in town. You wanna play you gotta pay.  This Hobby ain't cheap. Especially when it comes to toys created specifically FOR collectors like this. 

Edited by SuperDimensionalDave

17 minutes ago, tekering said:

Amazon.jp says it's shipping at the end of this month.

5ae9145a99c70_Zetaupdate.jpeg.89bb47275fc834428e32569918370a7c.jpeg

I hope they fixed the tabbing of front in armo fighter mode. If they did I'd buy this one. Crossing fingers

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I love how that visor look. Remind me of the Beagle one. ^_^ Did he sanded off the detail? It doens't show that much now. 

On a side note, I just receive my first one yesterday from HLJ. And I have to say, it's really small to my eye. But I really love how it looks. I haven't transformed it yet. Probably one of these days. ;)

Hey noel, 

From what i understand from the posts he made, the paint on the interior was removed with mr hobby thinner and airbrushed with smoke and clear blue. Not sure if he sanded the markings off as he did not mentioned any of it being done

4 hours ago, easnoddy said:

No word on the ET Legioss Zeta?  I do realize its Golden Week.  Maybe amiami will just invoice me for the Mospeada and HMR VF-1A...

HLJ jumped from end of April to end of May when the month changed. It's also available there again if anyone's interested. The Amazon Japan release date is usually a lot more accurate.

Is the Sentinel Rey ride armor still scheduled for release tomorrow? :unsure:

2 hours ago, Tubes78 said:

Nobody minds the fact that it is all ball jointy and fiddly as heck. Things tapping in securely is not to much to ask at this price point or this size though. Many figures of this size have secure taps and ball joints and don't pop lose at the slightest touch. Are those unrealistic expectations? Not to me they're not. We've come a long way since the days of the Beagle ride armour and i don't see those years reflect in the build quality looking at the reviews.  

It's not really that fiddly.

5 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Ooooh! Is that a tease or a trolling?

Aramaki never redesigned yellow's 041H ride, so is that even a possibility?

It would just need approval from the rights holder, be it Aramaki, Artmic or Tatsunoko. For all we know Aramaki may have new designs for the Blowsperior and Bartley variants. B))

Nice spot Capt. :)

That's odd that Yellow's ride armor is on the box like that.  If I remember correctly, Stick's doesn't have another bike on his box art, right?  I don't remember the Blowsperior having that mudguard, either.  Am I mistaken?  Sure would be great if that was a tease on what was next.

Edited by mantisfists

9 minutes ago, mantisfists said:

That's odd that Yellow's ride armor is on the box like that.  If I remember correctly, Stick's doesn't have another bike on his box art, right?  I don't remember the Blowsperior having that mudguard, either.  Am I mistaken?  Sure would be great if that was a tease on what was next.

Could well be a tease if these are selling well and what Jenius said about Sentinel wanting to explore different bikes.

That Blowsperior is an update - the cowling, sabers and, yeah, mudguard are updated

5 hours ago, SuperDimensionalDave said:

We'll have to agree to disagree here. No toy at this scale with this many moving parts and mass shifting anime magic parts created in any decade I have ever handled has done so without issue. Part of the fiddly nature I am referring to is the fact that parts don't stay pegged in. There is just too much to move and that gets moved for everything to be secure. That said I guess that since I tempered my expectations with realism I was pleasantly surprised. I'm simply warning others expecting perfection at this scale to stay away. Just because it is expensive doesn't mean it was made to be able to physically mirror anime magic. I can tell you this and the internet will remember my statement. No company will ever release a perfect transformation toy (notice I said perfect transformation) of this mech at any scale under 1/6 and at any price that won't suffer from *most* of these issues. As I said a few issues like permanently attaching foot armor they could have fixed but fiddly pegs not staying in due to three or four different pegs in different areas having pressure put on them just to lift an arm and keep the arm armor attached at same time is just what it is. A person might feel like at this price it might not be unrealistic to expect to not encounter these things. But they would simply be disappointed then. If you really want to be disappointed grab Evoltion Toys Legioss. Now that is inexcusably bad.  Yes I feel like this should have cost $125 no more. But I paid more and frankly don't regret it. It's not like there a ton of Mospeada game in town. You wanna play you gotta pay.  This Hobby ain't cheap. Especially when it comes to toys created specifically FOR collectors like this. 

We're talking in circles here. If you're happy then my reasons don't matter. Just like your arguments don't convince me at this point (nothing personal). I still believe they could have done a better job. Having a plastic peg of this size stay pegged in better is not an impossible task. And i do feel i paid about 80 - 100 more than i think it's worth. The fact that there's worse crap out there doesn't weigh in to my decision. As for this being an expensive hobby, i know all about that. So let's indeed agree to disagree. Enjoy your purchase. I would never take away from a collector's enjoyment of a figure. These are my reasons and mine alone. I personally can do without this one. Now if in the meantime more video's show up that convince me otherwise I'll give it a shot, I'm not that stubborn that I can't change my viewpoints on something. 

P1000296.jpg

P1000039.jpg

100_2846.jpg

trexbeagle01.jpg

P1000265.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

P1000260.jpg

P1000293.jpg

P1000292.jpg

cyclones-1.jpg

P1000015.jpg

100_2899.jpg

P1000016.jpg

P1000303.jpg

trexbeagle01.jpg

Edited by Tubes78

4 hours ago, recon said:

Hey noel, 

From what i understand from the posts he made, the paint on the interior was removed with mr hobby thinner and airbrushed with smoke and clear blue. Not sure if he sanded the markings off as he did not mentioned any of it being done

Hey Recon. Thanks for this. I’ll probably do the same in the future. Smoke paint? Is that something from Mr. Color too?Sorry, since I don’t know what color is a ‘Smoke’ paint is. ;) 

Wait. As per Seti’s Ameblo link, Ley’s bike will not sport any markings. Since Stick’s the Commander type, Sentinel wants to differentiate that so they decided to make Ley’s bike plain? I know, I know. The book cover artwork doesn’t have that. But Sentinel didn’t stop there and put markings on Stick’s. And Beagle already did that. Now Sentinel want to justify the plain bike for Ley? Really? Ley’s bike should be price lower now. :unknw: 

Now should I be glad I ordered two of each model so I can swap bike parts with markings? Oh well. <_< 

スティックと並べて。

形状は同じですが、インナースーツの色とマーキングの有無で

差別化を図っています。

スティックのスーツは指揮官型なのでマーキング有り、レイは無しとなっています。

Alongside the stick.

The shape is the same, but with the color of the inner suit and the presence or absence of marking

We are trying to differentiate it.

Because the suit of the stick is a commander type, there is marking, lei is nothing.

続いて、アーマーサイクル。

レイが搭乗する「VR-052T」はスティックが乗るF型と違い、マーキングのないプレーンな状態。

Subsequently, Armor cycle.  

Ray boarding "VR - 052T" is a plain state with no marking, unlike the F type that the stick carries.

そして、よく見ると今後のラインナップのヒントも隠されています・・・・!

このアーマーサイクルは・・・・?どうかお楽しみに!

And, if you look closely, hints for future lineups are hidden ... · · ·!  Is this armor cycle ...? Please look forward to it!

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey Recon. Thanks for this. I’ll probably do the same in the future. Smoke paint? Is that something from Mr. Color too?Sorry, since I don’t know what color is a ‘Smoke’ paint is. ;) 

Hi noel, mr color has only clear blue but not clear smoke. You can try tamiya which has both clear smoke and clear blue for the visor mod

Tamiya.jpg

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

そして、よく見ると今後のラインナップのヒントも隠されています・・・・!

Great to hear they've got a Borough Superior in the works!  :D

2 hours ago, Tubes78 said:

trexbeagle01.jpg

Whoah there, Tubes!  Where'd you get those green containers for your Beagle?  :wub:

Just now, tekering said:

Whoah there, Tubes!  Where'd you get those green containers for your Beagle?  :wub:

I don't have a Beagle one but was under the impression the spare tubes in container, came as standard.

Hopefully someone via shapeway will do the same set up for the Sentinels version.

Edited by teckno viking

1 minute ago, teckno viking said:

I don't have a Beagle one but was under the impression the spare tubes in container, came as standard.

Hopefully someone via shapeway will do the same set up for the Sentinels version.

I think he meant the saddle packs on the back of the bike. They could be the T-REX Wonderfest exclusives. B))

23 minutes ago, Tober said:

I think he meant the saddle packs on the back of the bike. They could be the T-REX Wonderfest exclusives. B))

Ahhh  I see. 

Still be great if someone did do the canisters and holder though. 

Cases would be great too but certainly won't be to the anime look.

2 hours ago, tekering said:

I honestly don't remember.  It must have been over 9 years ago or something. I remember them being shown on this forum and being difficult to get even back then. I think i got them from EBay.