Thanks for the pic, I’ll try again later. I actually attempted it the 2nd time earlier but stopped at the same step. It’s connected really tightly on mine and I feel like I’m stressing the plastic too much. Hopefully it becomes easier to detach once I am able to do it the first time.

In anticipation of the ride armors coming out I finally picked up the ET Legioss. Boy my expectation was low but it managed to not meet it. I do like the soldier mode but it leaves a lot to be desired like all other Legioss toys before it. It’s good to finally have something next to my Toynami. 

qY1aXRmh.jpg

my copy came with some strange double tapes on the inside of the plastic insert. The adhesive from the tape kind of made a mess on the surface of the interior plastic insert, but luckily didn’t affect the toy itself. Did anyone else have this?

I couldn’t attach the missiles below he chest and will probably just leave it as is until it goes back into the box. Did others manage to attach them? 

I dont know, you mean aramaki himself? I still fan-boi'ing over all the photos, didnt quite check to see who was posting em.

edit* as per google translate on his twitter bio...

Tsuya Plakit box Painting, I mainly draw mecha pictures and girls pictures with HMM Zoid series, TCG · OG Crusade, DCD · Gundam trieage. Recently the Super Galactic Fleet, Racing Musume. Etc. We also participate in browser games, Eye mass general P from the end of Ake, Deremiri is JSJC force P.

One more....from https://twitter.com/soratto33

Da_m7HNVQAAE3na.jpg.9cefb977b83ba30b1b7c9d5d41efc0c7.jpg

Edited by seti88

4 minutes ago, seti88 said:

I dont know, you mean aramaki himself? I still fan-boi'ing over all the photos, didnt quite check to see who was posting em.

edit* as per google translate on his twitter bio...

Tsuya Plakit box Painting, I mainly draw mecha pictures and girls pictures with HMM Zoid series, TCG · OG Crusade, DCD · Gundam trieage. Recently the Super Galactic Fleet, Racing Musume. Etc. We also participate in browser games, Eye mass general P from the end of Ake, Deremiri is JSJC force P.

One more....from https://twitter.com/soratto33

Yeah, so I think he does the Mercy Rabbit MOSPEADA illustrations, like the box art for the Sentinel Ride Armor. They also did illustrations for the WAVE Legioss kits and MOSPEADA Complete Art Works book. Incredible attention to detail, especially the WAVE boxes. B))

4 hours ago, locidm said:

In anticipation of the ride armors coming out I finally picked up the ET Legioss. Boy my expectation was low but it managed to not meet it. I do like the soldier mode but it leaves a lot to be desired like all other Legioss toys before it. It’s good to finally have something next to my Toynami. 

qY1aXRmh.jpg

my copy came with some strange double tapes on the inside of the plastic insert. The adhesive from the tape kind of made a mess on the surface of the interior plastic insert, but luckily didn’t affect the toy itself. Did anyone else have this?

I couldn’t attach the missiles below he chest and will probably just leave it as is until it goes back into the box. Did others manage to attach them? 

Same issue here. Cant attach the missiles. Doesnt matter at all, i find they make the toy not sexy. 

Another issue I have are arm pegs that do not peg. 

I managed to fix one only by sanding the small peg. Thats a big shame ! 

Edited by manfred17

Here's a flashback to what could have been from the Beagle line. I fully intend to support the cause and buy multiples of every Sentinel Mospeada release. Maybe we'll get a complete set this time. 

2011_1231_08.jpg

Edited by SuperDimensionalDave

While I’m generally happy with it (even though I haven’t successfully transformed it yet), one gripe I have is the parts don’t perfectly align in bike mode (the wheels are not completely straight in line horizontally or vertically, the windshield is not horizontally level with the rear end, etc). But unless you are OCD about symmetry like I am, I guess it shouldn’t be an issue.

8 minutes ago, SuperDimensionalDave said:

Here's a flashback to what could have been from the Beagle line. I fully intend to support the cause and buy multiples of every Sentinel Mospeada release. Maybe we'll get a complete set this time. 

2011_1231_08.jpg

I hope so, but not holding my breath. I fully supported the Zone of Enders and Gurren Lagann releases, but we never got the Vic Viper or Lazengann :(

5 minutes ago, SuperDimensionalDave said:

I fully intend to support the cause and buy multiples of every Sentinel Mospeada release. Maybe we'll get a complete set this time. 

Let's try and help out everybody who still wants to buy one, then:

4 hours ago, VF-Zer0S said:

Does any store have this stock for retail? 

There are several listed on Yahoo! Japan auctions...

...and next month's VR-052T (Ray) release can still be pre-ordered though a third-party seller on Amazon.jp as well.

Yay found the printouts. Alas lost the old External Storage which had originally saved images on. Waaaay back in 2002 these pieces done by Muchael Blackbourn. I was So impressed with this military Look that I printed them out and filed them on the off chance of bringing toys to live like this.

I have 20 CM Brave riders but never attempted. Though I should I guess.

This is why I got 2 Sentinel Sticks LOL

Plan to give the spare this treatment.  Who know's maybe get some more for a small combat Squad.

20180419_164134.jpg

On 18/4/2018 at 4:23 AM, tekering said:

Here's the first batch, then:

cooooooool!.thumb.jpg.9e3c37ea79fdbb66502bba8f4444a342.jpg

Scale-wise, it's an accurate 1:12, although a little on the smaller end of that particular scale...  Not as small as Revoltech or MAFEX figures, but not as large as DST or Neca, either.

5ad6f15a7aaf6_one-twelfthcomparison.thumb.jpg.dab2477272093b81b2560c17939afb57.jpg

Think Marvel Legends, rather than Marvel Select.  ^_^

5ad6f15e84f4d_clearvisor.thumb.jpg.9113330f9cc6afc75cc5bfbe5c75c245.jpg

And yes, I removed the silver paint from the visor.  No sanding or polishing required, just a little paint thinner on a Q-Tip.  B))

You have not tested if you can adapt the visor that comes in the 1/12 kit of aoshima / imai?

Edited by EmilianoAlfaro

1 hour ago, EmilianoAlfaro said:

You have not tested if you can adapt the visor that comes in the 1/12 kit of aoshima / imai?

Well no, the Riobot visor is a rather incompatible shape:

5ad8cec838b19_incompatiblyodd.thumb.jpg.5bb9394c2bcfe5a5350abf1f8dac1582.jpg

So it's a lot easier to simply swap in the Aoshima model kit head.

5ad8cefdaac72_modelhead.thumb.jpg.ad0fe517207feefa9ec557a985874c3d.jpg

Keep the Sentinel face, though, 'cause it rocks.  :wub:

3 hours ago, tekering said:

Let's try and help out everybody who still wants to buy one, then:

There are several listed on Yahoo! Japan auctions...

...and next month's VR-052T (Ray) release can still be pre-ordered though a third-party seller on Amazon.jp as well.

I appreciate the help but man those prices lol. I can only hope they do a reissue. Usually they don’t sell out at release but I hope that just means for more characters. Imagine a legios if this keeps up

Finding this forum has been a blessing and a curse....you guys sell the products more than anything else out their could "the hype", and i just keep getting sucked deeper in this hole..omg

If i couldn't get one, you guys made sure no one gets left out..this is absolutely ridiculous..i need to make more money:blink:

10 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

Does anybody have experience with this store?  I still need to preorder a Ray...

Haven't tried it yet. But I checked that they're New York based and uses Paypal. So if you're in U.S., that's safe I assumed since you're going to be within 180 days after you PO. 

https://www.imageanime.com/help.html

1 hour ago, sumyumgoy said:

Does anybody have experience with this store?  I still need to preorder a Ray...

Image has been around for yeeeeeeaaaars. Like almost 20 or so. There was a time before HLJ, Amiami, Jungle, Yahoo proxy services etc when there were really no options in Japan to buy import toys shipped to USA in a retail capacity. Your only retail options were stores inside USA, and this was one of my go to's. Nowadays I'd only rely on them as an absolute last resort for something like this that's already sold out in Japan everywhere. They're prices tend to be ludicrous speed. But secondary market may be worse so there's the gamble. 

Edited by SuperDimensionalDave

45 minutes ago, SuperDimensionalDave said:

Image has been around for yeeeeeeaaaars. Like almost 20 or so. There was a time before HLJ, Amiami, Jungle, Yahoo proxy services etc when there were really no options in Japan to buy import toys shipped to USA in a retail capacity. Your only retail options were stores inside USA, and this was one of my go to's. Nowadays I'd only rely on them as an absolute last resort for something like this that's already sold out in Japan everywhere. They're prices tend to be ludicrous speed. But secondary market may be worse so there's the gamble. 

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Haven't tried it yet. But I checked that they're New York based and uses Paypal. So if you're in U.S., that's safe I assumed since you're going to be within 180 days after you PO. 

Thanks guys, I'll give them a try.  They are actually very close to where I work so I need to pay them a visit!  I was planning on trying to see if I could nab a Ray quickly when it's available but I don't think that I want to risk it given how quickly Stick sold out.

On 4/19/2018 at 3:57 AM, ArchieNov said:

wYOA8tG.png

@tekering The step I'm referring to is #16 & #17. You can see the yellow arrow pointing at the "lock". I'm having difficulty separating that. How is it done? Do you just pull it apart like the instructions say? Or does it slide off?

I believe you were talking about the following step (#18) that comes afterwards.

I really can’t seem to separate the lock. I don’t know if I’m supposed to press something to release it but it just won’t budge. The amount of force I’m using is starting to cause the other parts to split at the seams. I need help. 

2 hours ago, sumyumgoy said:

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Haven't purchased from them in over 10 years, but Image Anime has been around forever - I've found their prices to be way too high with all of the online competition they have, but if longevity is any indicator I guess they're okay.

*Edit, my Sentinel Ride Armor arrives tomorrow from HLJ :D

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

Just now, Kanedas Bike said:

Haven't purchased from them in over 10 years, but Image Anime has been around forever - I've found their prices to be way too high with all of the online competition they have, but if longevity is any indicator I guess they're okay.

*Edit, my Sentinel Ride Armor arrives tomorrow from HLJ :D

-b.

Thanks, good to know.  Turns out it was already out of stock so will have to look for other options for Ray.

Looking forward to more impressions and reviews for Stick =)

2 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

Thanks, good to know.  Turns out it was already out of stock so will have to look for other options for Ray.

Looking forward to more impressions and reviews for Stick =)

No prob and good luck with your search!

-b.