3 minutes ago, enphily said:

Well, that's good news.  It says "I hated the front fender, so I took it off."

It also says "I don't know why they painted the inside of the clear visor silver, so I just removed the paint."

3 hours ago, tekering said:

Bueno, esas son buenas noticias. Dice "Odiaba el guardabarros delantero, así que me lo quité".

También dice "No sé por qué pintaron el interior de la visera transparente de plata, así que simplemente eliminé la pintura".

Waiting for photos of your unit ... :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, tekering said:

It also says "I don't know why they painted the inside of the clear visor silver, so I just removed the paint."

Thanks! Looks like it's easy enough to take the helmet apart. :)

Looks better without the mud guard/fender too. :)

4 hours ago, tekering said:

2 thoughts:

1) Removable front fender makes me more optimistic for easy attachment of my custom rear one.

2) Ok, painted silver visor makes no sense... but it gets the nerd juices flowing. Maybe it's because I've been toying around with a lot of Kotobukiya kits lately, where the motorcycles can attach as armor to either human figures or drone robot figures... but, since MOSPEADA already had dark drones, this kind of makes me want to have the translucent helmets on the regular riders, and keep the new helmet as-is for a robotic drone MOSPEADA.

3 minutes ago, Tober said:

Looks better without the mud guard/fender too. :)

I think that's going to end up being an "agree to disagree" kind of thing.

I like the fender, and feel like it fits the new aesthetic.

8 minutes ago, Snake Eyes said:

i wonder HOW he removed the paint... chemicals or sanding/scratching.
wonder how tough it is without actually damaging the clear part

97% Isopropyl alcohol at a guess. Should remove paint without fogging up the clear plastic.

1 minute ago, teckno viking said:

So who has a 3d printer to start a fully articulated Inbid Warrior and Scouts and then cast them for us all to get them LOL

:ph34r:

23 minutes ago, Snake Eyes said:

Me pregunto CÓMO eliminó la pintura ... químicos o lijado / rayado.
preguntarse qué tan difícil es sin dañar realmente la parte clara

He says that initially  use a little solvent but that I do not loosen the paint well, then he just sanded it and finished with a polishing compound. I think the best option is to sand lightly and give a final touch with some fine polishing paste. I personally think duplicate the piece in resin and try several transparent colors, like green or black. I think a transparent black color would be really amazing.

This cabin, for example, was made in transparent resin, it looks very good after polishing.

20170506_133943.jpg.0ad5e2e682a71bc5c289bf3f44bbbf8f.jpg

Edited by EmilianoAlfaro

9 minutes ago, teckno viking said:

So who has a 3d printer to start a fully articulated Inbid Warrior and Scouts and then cast them for us all to get them LOL

I know that there are a few of us on here who have 3d printer farms and run them as a side business. Who has the TIME to do this is another story...

G/L to anyone that is still looking for the Mospeada Ride Armors.

I have a feeling that Sentinel didn't produce additional allotment. 

Not seeing any of the Japanese retailers listing additional stock.  If they did, it looks like its selling out fast.

Edited by Vortech

5 minutes ago, Tober said:

Are there any official Aramaki designs for a "neo" Bartley or Blowsoerior? I think the ones posted earlier were fan creations... :unsure:

Not sure if this is done by Aramaki. But the Blowsperior was featured on this book cover.

4890486607.jpg.acdb48a876ed8a448116f1a64ac79751.jpg

6 minutes ago, enphily said:

No

Darn. :(

6 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Not sure if this is done by Aramaki. But the Blowsperior was featured on this book cover.

Oh yeah, I think that could be an Aramaki illustration, but couldn't make out his name in the credits. It's also a much older illustration, but I still prefer the Blowsperior cowling to the other variants. :)

5 minutes ago, Tober said:

Oh yeah, I think that could be an Aramaki illustration, but couldn't make out his name in the credits. It's also a much older illustration, but I still prefer the Blowsperior cowling to the other variants. :)

This is his name in kanji. Maybe you can spot it in the credits section. ;)

荒牧 伸志

I posted the same comments about the Anime Bikes book back at the end of March, and the same thought about having Aramaki bless (or commissioned to update) the designs last week. This has definitely been on my mind lately, and I hope we see something come of it.

14 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

4FB1D208-70FD-49E3-B939-1876E8206CDE.thumb.jpeg.46f7e618f92bfb2c161d41f0d417706b.jpeg

This is the first time I'm seeing a clear view of the side without a rider figure on top.  I'm not sure how I feel about the inner portion of the bike where the engine is supposed to be.  It looks really off.  There are a lot of gaps in there, but at the same time all the pieces they've crammed in there make that compartment look overstuffed, causing the rear section of the bike to be raised relative to the front.  It creates a downward sloping angle to the whole piece that doesn't look quite right.  It doesn't even look like a motorcycle engine.

Just for the sake of comparison:

Side-view-bike-1.jpg

Edited by SuperSenpai

I actually LIKE the downward sloping angle, but I do agree that, when I first saw this pic, I was VERY disappointed by how empty the engine compartment looks.

I know that people don't like the visor or other elements, but this empty engine compartment is my biggest gripe so far (not having anything in hand).