Hey Guys

so..i made the purchase for the stick at hlj without creating an account at the time..will that be an issue? i haven't received any notification from paypal on the pruchase, but i did get a confirmation email from hlj.

Thank you for placing an order with HobbyLink Japan!
This message is to acknowledge that we have received the order below:

hope i didn't screw up:mellow:

15 minutes ago, Numbninja said:

Hey Guys

so..i made the purchase for the stick at hlj without creating an account at the time..will that be an issue? i haven't received any notification from paypal on the pruchase, but i did get a confirmation email from hlj.

Thank you for placing an order with HobbyLink Japan!
This message is to acknowledge that we have received the order below:

hope i didn't screw up:mellow:

I wouldn't worry about it. PayPal should send you an email about a payment being authorized to GoInterpay, HLJ's intermediary for PayPal transactions.

Aaand I just got one for the Ride Armor, neeee-ha!

Nothing from BBTS yet, but no surprise there. Worth the delay, since I've always had good customer service with them in the past.

2 Stigs and Reis on order. I'll probably wait for Rei to come out before shipping, so any custom 3d printed parts will be delayed a little (but I'll be living vicariously through all of you until then).

gee it does look quite small in some of those photos.. and yeah it definitely seems to have lost some build quality in the release version.

Also, I think they could have done better with the red material too.

no matter.. I have wanted a decent toy of these for a long long time and I'm sure I'll still love this one!

I think some of the perceived changes are just angle/lighting differences. The prototype pictures look like they were enhanced with Photoshop where as the "in hand" pictures look like they were snapped and thrown on the Interwebs (not judging either, that's what I usually do). 

On 3/29/2018 at 9:01 AM, mechaninac said:

I would've preferred shallow engraving, or embossing, on the inside of a clear blue part so that you could see the face behind the shield as opposed to the opaque painted inside it looks like we'll be getting.

Well, as others have stated, you can always paint the visor to make the face more visible:

visorface.thumb.jpg.832de04f114cf2929d48e8d752ac2676.jpg

Now HLJ waiting to hear dispatched.

Then next month my 3rd. Have one of each and spare to customise.  Cannot wait. Late this week/early next week 2 Mospeada 1/12 in the house.

Fun times ahead.