For me in usa, west coast , hlj normally bills around noon , so around 10 hours from now.   

My other PW deadline is just 1 day away so i need them to bill me asap so i can add this in before shipment.  

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

AE has shipped mine. Now the wait begins.

Same here; but the wait, at least for me, shouldn't be that long: my choice for shipping of my 3 items were 5200 yen for the fast option v. 5000 yen for the economy option... which was no choice at all.

What chances of Sentinel re-releasing those Mospeadas, or cranking additional stocks in the future? Got my NY payment request this morning, but considering that Kairos mess, (still waiting and no additional infos) . I feel burnt and unsure about what to do with that Mospeada.  Don't want to regret it down the line if Sentinel end up not producing another run at a later date :-(

2 minutes ago, Kinzoku VF said:

What chances of Sentinel re-releasing those Mospeadas, or cranking additional stocks in the future? Got my NY payment request this morning, but considering that Kairos mess, (still waiting and no additional infos) . I feel burnt and unsure about what to do with that Mospeada.  Don't want to regret it down the line if Sentinel end up not producing another run at a later date :-(

It depends how much you like Stick's new design. You can get it later with a mark up but I wouldn't wait too long just in case Sentinel produces a small run.

I'm in for Stick and Rei and hope for Fuke and Yellow. We were so close with Beagle releases.

And yes, the Kairos release is a complete mess. 

1 hour ago, mechaninac said:

Same here; but the wait, at least for me, shouldn't be that long: my choice for shipping of my 3 items were 5200 yen for the fast option v. 5000 yen for the economy option... which was no choice at all.

Am testing AE's economy option vs fast as it was a difference of 800yen.
Hopefully travels times aren't that significant, only perhaps processing at the customs or dispatch centers.

6 hours ago, F360 said:

For me in usa, west coast , hlj normally bills around noon , so around 10 hours from now.   

My other PW deadline is just 1 day away so i need them to bill me asap so i can add this in before shipment.  

Same, I have a Metal Build Mazinger Z that is up in 1 day and I'd love to have them shipped together.

15 minutes ago, Tober said:

HLJ has it in 'LOW STOCK' status NOW. Sold out pretty much everywhere else, until limited refunded stock appears...

https://hlj.com/product/SET88026

For those that want one, I hope you can get a copy. But this is good news for ppl like me that want it to ship soon, that means payment will be processed within the day.

-b.

7 minutes ago, Numbninja said:

Only Stick available..i need Ray too

There will probably be the same story when Ray releases. Limited stock that has been canceled or refunded available at release. I think there are certain Apps that alert you, but I don't really use them. Grab that Stick if you want it, it probably won't be there too long... :unsure:

This toy is cheaper than the Legioss from Evolution Toy.

The Legioss.. Well, I am a bit disappointed, but on the other hand a bit happy to get a new large scale of the Legioss, almost as tall as the Gakken.

As for the Mospeada from Sentinel, I think we won't have the same surprise as the Legioss from Evolution Toy.

Everything seems to be much better, it just looks so amazing !..

1 minute ago, mantisfists said:

Seven!?  Hell.  Would have been nice to have been able to get ONE.  Oh, well.

You didn't place a PO after the item went live? The PO window was open for a good month or so from what I remember.

Didn't have the money till a month ago.  I know for preorders they say they don't take money out until it ships, but I've experienced plenty of times where they take money out all different times and I couldn't take the chance. Oh, well. It's a toy.  I'll just hope that the preorders aren't the only ones released and the price is the same.

2 minutes ago, mantisfists said:

Didn't have the money till a month ago.  I know for preorders they say they don't take money out until it ships, but I've experienced plenty of times where they take money out all different times and I couldn't take the chance. Oh, well. It's a toy.  I'll just hope that the preorders aren't the only ones released and the price is the same.

It just got released. I'm pretty sure there will be some few going to be available so make sure you bookmark all those shops so you can keep on checking on them. ;)