11 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Looks good, Ignacio. :wub: 

Thank you Noel!!!

I'm happy with it but my wallet hates me.

It's a decent toy, much better than the VF-2SS.

It photoghraphs well, it looks good, and the articulation is better than previous Legioss toys (although the feet would benefit from ankles that could tilt from side to side). The plastic used and the price of this figure are the Achilles heel. 

1 hour ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Thank you Noel!!!

I'm happy with it but my wallet hates me.

It's a decent toy, much better than the VF-2SS.

It photoghraphs well, it looks good, and the articulation is better than previous Legioss toys (although the feet would benefit from ankles that could tilt from side to side). The plastic used and the price of this figure are the Achilles heel. 

Just want to confirm. It's the same plastic material they used for their VF-2SS, yes? If only the price is within the $100 range (I mean not more than $100), I'll really bite.

50 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Just want to confirm. It's the same plastic material they used for their VF-2SS, yes? If only the price is within the $100 range (I mean not more than $100), I'll really bite.

A friend of mine has the VF-2SS and comparing them, the Legioss feels much better. It is a similar plastic as the one used with the  CM's Leguoss but it's thin. Adding thickness to the structure of the pieces would mean more heft but also more sturdiness.

It has locking tabs but sometimes they become untabbed.

Looking at Jenius review, it is evident his Legioss has a front fuselage with a floppy connection to the rest of the body in fighter mode. Mine is pretty solid. 

This Legioss is headed in the right direction, but it still has a lot of room for improvement. It gets a passing mark from me because of my bias towards this design. But Evolution Toys should deliver a much better product for the asking price.

I can't wait for this toy to hit the bargain bins (given it's a transformable toy made by ET it's very likely) because I'm a sucker for Mospeada and the Legioss, so I had to have it now.

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

36 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

A friend of mine has the VF-2SS and comparing them, the Legioss feels much better. It is a similar plastic as the one used with the  CM's Leguoss but it's thin. Adding thickness to the structure of the pieces would mean more heft but also more sturdiness.

It has locking tabs but sometimes they become untabbed.

Looking at Jenius review, it is evident his Legioss has a front fuselage with a floppy connection to the rest of the body in fighter mode. Mine is pretty solid. 

This Legioss is headed in the right direction, but it still has a lot of room for improvement. It gets a passing mark from me because of my bias towards this design. But Evolution Toys should deliver a much better product for the asking price.

I can't wait for this toy to hit the bargain bins (given it's a transformable toy made by ET it's very likely) because I'm a sucker for Mospeada and the Legioss, so I had to have it now.

Thanks Ignacio. It's good to know that they change the plasic somehow. I really hate the plastic used on the VF-2SS for the price they were asking for it. That one really really gave a bad taste in my mouth. Well, my wallet actually. I know all toys are not perfect but somehow seeing the reviews out there really says that it's not worth the actual price. And I'm sure they're going to revise some for their Zeta release. And hopefully the ETA will have big discount soon so I can get one. ^_^

40 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks Ignacio. It's good to know that they change the plasic somehow. I really hate the plastic used on the VF-2SS for the price they were asking for it. That one really really gave a bad taste in my mouth. Well, my wallet actually. I know all toys are not perfect but somehow seeing the reviews out there really says that it's not worth the actual price. And I'm sure they're going to revise some for their Zeta release. And hopefully the ETA will have big discount soon so I can get one. ^_^

I've recently seen the ET VF-2SS go for as low as U$S80. So patience does pay off.

3 hours ago, Hiriyu said:

The appearance is much improved with the markings applied. I appreciate hearing your take on the toy, as I know you have a pretty balanced perspective on Mospeada merchandise. Thanks for the update Ignacio!

You're welcome!!!

I've tried to give a honest opinion about this toy as a fan. 

Given it's asking price, and since it does not have the finish, construction and materials as a premium Bandai DX or a Yamato/Arcadia VF, this toy is definitely for the hardcore collector.

58 minutes ago, jenius said:

Yeah, I'm not sure I'll pay full price for a Zeta... But maybe.

Isn't the Zeta an exclusive or something?

-----

I wouldn't count on the ETA being heavily discounted. HLJ and Hobby Search are sold out and Amazon only has 16 left in stock.

2 minutes ago, Tober said:

Isn't the Zeta an exclusive or something?

-----

I wouldn't count on the ETA being heavily discounted. HLJ and Hobby Search are sold out and Amazon only has 16 left in stock.

You never know. ;) 

Looks like Sentinel moved the release month for Stig's Ride Armor to February as per TagHobby's post. I checked Sentinel's site, still says January. There's no official Twitter nor Facebook posts about the rescheduling from Sentinel. But I trust TagHobby's report so Feb is fine. More time to save. Hehehe. :lol:

7 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Looks like Sentinel moved the release month for Stig's Ride Armor to February as per TagHobby's post. I checked Sentinel's site, still says January. There's no official Twitter nor Facebook posts about the rescheduling from Sentinel. But I trust TagHobby's report so Feb is fine. More time to save. Hehehe. :lol:

That's a bummer. I was looking forward to shipping my private warehouse this month. Looks like the Riobot Shin Getter has also been pushed back to February. Guess I will be waiting for the Hi-Metal R Elint Seeker and see how many days I have left on things. February is getting really expensive because the Soul of Chogokin Gypsy Danger is also coming out that month.  

45 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

That's a bummer. I was looking forward to shipping my private warehouse this month. Looks like the Riobot Shin Getter has also been pushed back to February. Guess I will be waiting for the Hi-Metal R Elint Seeker and see how many days I have left on things. February is getting really expensive because the Soul of Chogokin Gypsy Danger is also coming out that month.  

Well, let's just hope they bump each figure on the upcoming months too rather than release Stig along with Ley at the same time on February. That right there is a wallet killer. :lol:

34 minutes ago, jenius said:

Isn't winter wonderfest in Feb? Will there be any exclusives? I'm betting Let got the bump also.

Yeah, a month away starting on 18th Feb. 

MOSPEADA exclusives*? I doubt it. Wonderfest has tight regulations regarding the number of exclusives that can be sold at their event - I think it's 50.

I'd say at best we will get better release date info and the (long shot) announcement of more variations of the Sentinel bikes, and hopefully prototypes of the figma/Freeing ride armors. There's a good chance we will see the ZETA and IOTA Legioss from Evolution Toys.

Although there was f**k-all on display at Summer Wonderfest... Hopefully Winter is the bigger event.

*Wonderfest is all about exclusives. Garage builders can sell their wares with official licenses for the event only. Eg Arcadia do this with the Macross license from Big West.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Well, let's just hope they bump each figure on the upcoming months too rather than release Stig along with Ley at the same time on February. That right there is a wallet killer. :lol:

It gets worse in March and April, VF-31A (well, for me because I bought three)  and the SDF-1.

11 hours ago, Tober said:

I already have the Freeing E=X GARLAND in Feb and the Arcadia Garland in March. :unsure:

The Sentinel Stick MOSPEADA is back up for pre-order at HLJ 

Plus it's still saying Jan too. You would think HLJ would have changed that to Feb as it's just gone back up. Unless last minute we will be told pushed back.

6 hours ago, teckno viking said:

Plus it's still saying Jan too. You would think HLJ would have changed that to Feb as it's just gone back up. Unless last minute we will be told pushed back.

I don't remember HLJ sending out email for specific item or product that have release dates being change. The other email that they're sending out is the Open Order Reminder. And the last reminder email I got from them have both of my Ride Armors order have no release date info.

Feb: Sentinel Stick and Mayhem Mekanics Unrustable Bastard.

March: Sentinel Rey and Arcadia Garland.

I know I'm forgetting something else, too.

Those two months are going to see a lot of PayPal pre-authorizations hitting...

You might be forgetting the February release of the Freeing E=X Garland or maybe the PF VF-1J Miria? March also has the VF-31A if that's your thing. Don't rest though, April may finally see the release of the Fewture Garland and I think the ET Zeta Legioss is currently scheduled for April as well!

1 minute ago, jenius said:

You might be forgetting the February release of the Freeing E=X Garland or maybe the PF VF-1J Miria? March also has the VF-31A if that's your thing. Don't rest though, April may finally see the release of the Fewture Garland and I think the ET Zeta Legioss is currently scheduled for April as well!

Not those, fortunately, though I'm sure they're going to be lightening a lot of bank accounts around this forum.

My way to minimizing the harm to my wallet is by sticking to bike mecha... though I'm all out of shelf space, even with that.

The Fewture Garland just didn't strike my fancy (especially at that price point), and the transformation video of the E=X actually un-sold me on that one. For MZ23, I'm investing in Arcadia, since they seem pretty serious about extending it to a line of different Garlands and the Hargun.

So, I must be forgetting something else... other bikes... more 3D printers... mortgage and utilities, maybe? :(