6 hours ago, jenius said:

Mine is in the clear... But it should be more in the clear but it's sagging right behind the cockpit because of the silly pegging method. It's also resting on the points of the rear landing gear doors and I'm afraid to open them any further to prevent that. A peg on the bottom of the head, or using the head as a peg, might have done the trick to prevent the core sagging. 

Yeah, I had to kind of fold the rear landing bay doors back past the gear a bit to avoid having it rest on the points. 

I'm happy enough to keep mine but goddamn it I really want one of the pros to design my second favorite transformable flying machine. 

19 hours ago, Lonely Soldier Boy said:

It was visible from space that the Evo Legioss had the exact same engineering than the Toynami and Cms versions and thus it would suffer from the same issues. Now the long waiting begins, again.

We've got Sentinel to look forward to.

On 12/2/2017 at 3:10 AM, wmkjr said:

Agreed. Too bad I suck at building as I'd get these if had the skills. Also props to the builder. :lol:  I heard he's getting /had gotten married too. Congrats.

Did you get Capt's legios too?

Thanks wmkjr!  Married life sure is different!  Haven't had time to touch a model in 6 months, hopefully after the 1st of the year things will slow down a bit, and I'll be able to get back to the hobby! 

I did not ever pic up Capt's Legioss, just couldn't swing that one!

One wedding picture.. sorry it's OT, but she looked amazing! :-) 

20171118_183230.jpg

Edited by derex3592

On 12/5/2017 at 9:31 AM, jenius said:

Mine is in the clear... But it should be more in the clear but it's sagging right behind the cockpit because of the silly pegging method. It's also resting on the points of the rear landing gear doors and I'm afraid to open them any further to prevent that. A peg on the bottom of the head, or using the head as a peg, might have done the trick to prevent the core sagging. 

You think it would be a somewhat easy mod to secure the fighter's middle section? If that's the worse flaw, I may give it try. The other thing that worries me is the tailfins. I can't get over them sagging left and right.

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

I don't know about worst flaw, all I've done is pull it out of the box, get it in fighter mode (it ships with a couple pegs not in use to prevent breakage), and put it on a table. That was just immediately obvious. It's been sitting for a few days where I left it while I have been busy... I think it's settled more as the chest looked awfully low as I walked by it yesterday. Hoping to actually get to handle it this weekend.

Edited by jenius

The knerdout review pretty much confirmed my fears based on the vf-2ss experience. I liked their review . That’s the way I felt about the 2ss and these guys pretty much say it looks good but it’s truly a qc nightmare, as well as, the cheap plastic they use feels like a cheap knockoff.  I liked their review, and will buy this toy if I find it for no more than 100 usd. 

23 hours ago, mechaninac said:

They're still on track for January and February releases, aren't they?

The different online stores are still listing those dates, so no changes so far.

(Nice to see someone else on here in my general neck of the woods)

Sentinel can take their time perfecting this. I'm excited about it but I'm also not looking forward to hit January of next year. Once it does, the spending will not stop monthly and monthly of preorders until April which is the most expensive one -- SDF-1 Premium Finish. Oh boy.

I'd be farther in my review if my Toynami MPC didn't fall apart... But I should have a review up this weekend. The worst part was that I didn't even transform the Toynami, the foot just fell off while taking fighter pics. The ET has survived transformation with no appendages falling off!

13 minutes ago, jenius said:

I'd be farther in my review if my Toynami MPC didn't fall apart... But I should have a review up this weekend. The worst part was that I didn't even transform the Toynami, the foot just fell off while taking fighter pics. The ET has survived transformation with no appendages falling off!

You gotta love that Toynami QC, I have the Maia Alpha MPC and after I made repairs to it (was a non-reissue version) and of course... it still fell apart. She's in Fighter mode & in the box. 

Good to know the ET survived its transformation, look forward to your review! B))

26 minutes ago, jenius said:

No limbs falling off, lets keep it that way. And hey it lasted longer than Arcadia's VF-0D right? :lol::mellow::(

My Toynami Beta broke (small fall off a table onto a chair, or so the then-gf claimed; can't REALLY blame quality of the toy for that one, though toys like a transformer would have definitely survived it). My two Alphas had no issues with them, but they were only transformed 2 or 3 times, put on display, then transformed back to fighter mode and put back in the box and in storage. Due to space constraints, only the ride armors and other bikes stay out.

7 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

So did anyone else here buy one of these ET Legioss toys? I figured people would be posting pics by now. B))

I should be getting mine next week. Will post pics. Hope the quality on mine is decent.

16 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

My Toynami Beta broke (small fall off a table onto a chair, or so the then-gf claimed; can't REALLY blame quality of the toy for that one, though toys like a transformer would have definitely survived it). My two Alphas had no issues with them, but they were only transformed 2 or 3 times, put on display, then transformed back to fighter mode and put back in the box and in storage. Due to space constraints, only the ride armors and other bikes stay out.

Good thing she's an ex....<_<:lol:.  I have all 3 of the Beta's and I always thought they were lightyears better than the Alpha's.  Granted, they aren't perfect, but definitely better. 

5 hours ago, derex3592 said:

Good thing she's an ex....<_<:lol:.  I have all 3 of the Beta's and I always thought they were lightyears better than the Alpha's.  Granted, they aren't perfect, but definitely better. 

Exactly.

The current gf, while having no interest in my collection (she's more of a gym rat), said, after hearing the story when she asked why that one big robot was broken, "I think that stuff is cool, and don't worry, none of them are going to ACCIDENTALLY break after an argument."

I only realize that the small ride armor figures is not scaled with the pilot figure. That's weird. And it's cool to find out that he's comparing the figure to Jenius' Anymoon's scale photo at 33:30. ^_^

23 hours ago, adankree said: