4 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Does anyone have any experience combining orders with ami? I have the VE and rei coming out in jan as well, would there really be a savings in shipment?

I did that combining orders with them like twice. But I can't tell if I save more or less on the first one. And during the second time, they separated it because one item got pushed back to the next month so they have to ship the first item separately. I guess, it really depends on the size of the item.

24 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I did that combining orders with them like twice. But I can't tell if I save more or less on the first one. And during the second time, they separated it because one item got pushed back to the next month so they have to ship the first item separately. I guess, it really depends on the size of the item.

I was trying to look up information on the weight of my items on ami but doesn't really say, so i might have to check out the weight of the VE and Rei somewhere else.
Am just wondering if i stick 'stick' in the shipment it will be below 2 kg (max weight for SAL)  for the HMR VE, figurarts rei and riobot.

Altho ido  realise its volumetric weight and not the actual weight.

Plus, based on the price of the combined shipment i might be attracting customs...gah...decisions decisions...

Gee probably will just go with CDJ too....unless NY/AE wakes up soon!

Edited by seti88

7 minutes ago, SuperHobo said:

"Another protagonist, Rei's details will be released next week!" 

Awww yeah getting to Rei right away. Now please tell me Houquet and Yellow are somewhere in prototype form already and are just waiting to be green-lit. 

Yum! ^_^

34 minutes ago, SuperHobo said:

Awww yeah getting to Rei right away. Now please tell me Houquet and Yellow are somewhere in prototype form already and are just waiting to be green-lit.

Yup, I hope they get to Houquet. I was waiting for that for Beagle, then they folded. :(

At this price, sadly, I can only get one figure.

I have Sentinel's Detonator Orgun, and if the quality of this Ride Armor is as good as their Detonator Orgun, we should be in for a treat. Got mine preordered at AmiAmi.