10 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Even if that's the Proto Ride Armor, hope they will continue down the line to complete the main 4 riders.

:good: between this and also the priss/motoslave possibility of a bubblegum crisis collection, am over the moon with with possibility of transforming bikes!

Edited by seti88

7 minutes ago, seti88 said:

:good: between this and also the priss/motoslave possibility of a bubblegum crisis collection, am over the moon with with possibility of transforming bikes!

And the Garland.

Is that the same turntable they used to premiere the Beagle 1/10? :D

18 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Even if that's the Proto Ride Armor, hope they will continue down the line to complete the main 4 riders.

I'm sure they intend to. The engineering is already there and the CAD for the Beagle Ver can be scaled down.

It all comes down to how well it sells. And for better or worse, the Beagle ver had the support of Harmony Gold/Toynami behind it for the global release - and it fell short. :( 

And it will be a premium release, so very expensive.

Bing translation of T-Rex's Tweet:

"Finally released, 1000 values with mixing make mospeada complete deformation at 1/12! We made that beaglemospida before Chin thank you because I'm in charge, over the nearly 10 years since I filled with deep emotion, the development is still in the early stages-"

48 minutes ago, Sildani said:

Bing translation of T-Rex's Tweet:

"Finally released, 1000 values with mixing make mospeada complete deformation at 1/12! We made that beaglemospida before Chin thank you because I'm in charge, over the nearly 10 years since I filled with deep emotion, the development is still in the early stages-"

That 1000 values worries me. Does that mean a limited release?

And I don't suppose it's worth asking about a release date..?

7 minutes ago, JetJockey said:

I don't understand why they are still starting with the guys?! We better get a Rook figure out of these two attempts!

I think it's a stand-alone release for now. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So Riobot completely overshadowed any news from Evolution Toys?

13 hours ago, JetJockey said:

I don't understand why they are still starting with the guys?! We better get a Rook figure out of these two attempts!

Well, it's the same thing with the other companies. They always start with their 'safe' hero character. And besides, it's a new scale. They have to restart with the main characters again. But I'm with you on Fuke. I would want one esp in 1/10 scale. But I would love it more if this line will be a success with this initial release so all of them can be made afterwards. ;)

16 hours ago, Tober said:

That 1000 values worries me. Does that mean a limited release?

And I don't suppose it's worth asking about a release date..?

"1000 values" usually roughly translates to the company Sentinel some how lol. 

Mandarake taught me that. 

Its looks beautiful though. 

No indication that it is limited based on those tweets. Also no indication of a release date.

He does say that this version transforms differently than the previous version (Beagle I guess?) in that the armor wraps around the rider from below like the anime.

Should be interesting to learn more about this one!

2 hours ago, VF-Zer0S said:

"1000 values" usually roughly translates to the company Sentinel some how lol. 

Mandarake taught me that. 

Its looks beautiful though. 

Good to know, thanks. I don't need the added hassle of using a proxy service. :)

33 minutes ago, kazuo said:

No indication that it is limited based on those tweets. Also no indication of a release date.

He does say that this version transforms differently than the previous version (Beagle I guess?) in that the armor wraps around the rider from below like the anime.

Should be interesting to learn more about this one!

I don't suppose anyone has asked if they intend to follow up with the original four ride armor variants? It makes sense that they will, but it would be good to have confirmation. 

As cool as this is...weren't the Beagle's 1/10??? So if they did EVER happen to do a Yellow and Fuke wouldn't they be out of scale with the two Beagles? Which would mean I guess you would have to all 4 of the Riobots...assuming it makes it past the vaporware stage. Which in my book is a HUGE maybe with Mospeada stuff

6 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

As cool as this is...weren't the Beagle's 1/10??? So if they did EVER happen to do a Yellow and Fuke wouldn't they be out of scale with the two Beagles? Which would mean I guess you would have to all 4 of the Riobots...assuming it makes it past the vaporware stage. Which in my book is a HUGE maybe with Mospeada stuff

Yup, Beagle is 1/10. They probably going to test the waters with that Aramaki reimagining of the Ride Armors. If that's a success, then it's safe bet that Sentinel might release the original Ride Armor designs with the 2 lead guys first then Fuke and Yellow. It's still early to say or predict anything how this will turn out just basing it on a prototype model and without any official announcement from Sentinel regarding planned releases and future model. But how I wish that they will continue this line to produce the 4 Ride Armors.

I think you're spot on there. New Mospeada and, if sales work out, traditional Stick and Ray. They aren't related to Beagle so it's not like they feel compelled to complete someone else's toy line. They'd probably prefer everyone sell their Beagle so they can afford the Riobot! 

Do the tires split in two? Odd seam down the middle... maybe just making it clear the tires will not be rubber?