Good question. not sure if they're going 1/60 or more of the Toynami route at 1/55 scale.

Not to jump the gun, but a matching Tread and Ride-Armors.... Yaaaa!!!

Matching Treads, not sure. Matching Ride Armors, yes. Though it doesn't transform. ^_^

Loving it so far. Esp those small ride armors. :wub: But still going to wait to see all Legioss mode first. :rolleyes:

et40.jpg

et02.jpg

et03.jpg

et05.jpg

et07.jpg

Photos from TagHobby.

If ET said "Yes. we are making 1/10 scale "Non-Variable" Ride-armors with poseable figures." I'd be very happy. Yet all 4 versions must be made!

Of course this is all based on if ET can get these Legioss' produced and they sell well.

As you can tell I'm a huge Mospeada fan, so I am always hopeful!

If ET said "Yes. we are making 1/10 scale "Non-Variable" Ride-armors with poseable figures." I'd be very happy. Yet all 4 versions must be made!

Of course this is all based on if ET can get these Legioss' produced and they sell well.

As you can tell I'm a huge Mospeada fan, so I am always hopeful!

Ah! If it's 1/10 and in par with the Beagle one, then I'm in too. ^_^

You see what I did there! :lol: 1/10 is that perfect size for the Bikes & figures.

Hahaha! True. 1/10 scale is so much perfect for Ride Armors. Not the Legioss and Tread though. ^_^

But what you said earlier was 'if they're going 1/60 or more Toynami...' and ends with 'but a matching Tread and Ride-Armors... Yaaa!' hence my re-post of the photos that has the Ride Armors. You see what I did there too? :lol:

Good question. not sure if they're going 1/60 or more of the Toynami route at 1/55 scale.

Not to jump the gun, but a matching Tread and Ride-Armors.... Yaaaa!!!

I too want 1/10 ride armors. Mad at myself for not getting Beagle or even toynami versions when they were released. Not doing the aftermarket thing

Well, don't be to mad at yourself, as good as the Beagles were, they were not perfect. Expensive, Very complicated transformation, the seat section never locked properly on mine as well the windscreen (very floppy), part of the handlebar snapped on mine as well. If you have Stick/Scott's ride, his red fabric is known to be falling apart already. Aesthetically they look great.

So while we haven't even seen a painted Prototype of their Legioss, I am hoping someone at ET is reading this. Come one guys, Non-Variable 1/10 Ride-Armors, it's Win-Win!!

And yes, I am well aware I'm putting the Cart before the horse! :lol:

post-6180-0-82728600-1477330150_thumb.jpg

Come one guys, Non-Variable 1/10 Ride-Armors, it's Win-Win!!

I'd love some of that. To misquote Jenius about some other transformation, I always feel like I'm wrestling a drunk octopus when trying to transform ride armors.

So while we haven't even seen a painted Prototype of their Legioss, I am hoping someone at ET is reading this. Come one guys, Non-Variable 1/10 Ride-Armors, it's Win-Win!!

If it was non-variable, 1/12 would be a better scale. Would fit nicely with the SH Figuarts/Figma figures and motorcycles.

The Beagle rider armors are....challenging to say the least, I did one of mine a few months ago after a lot of years not doing it and it took a good 45 minutes..All other brand of Rider Armors will never be attempted again..MegeHouse and whatever the one small Red Bartley one was -- good God, that thing was/is terrible.

This will be my first 3rd party purchase, simply to support the line. Whether I buy more than one depends on the quality.

Now, where are my hovertanks?!

I thought this was officially licensed.

And the hovertanks are forgotten. No matter how cool the idea is, being saddled with a show no one loves isn't doing them any favors.