As of this moment, the link is active and says "only seven left". I'd poke it, but I never bought an Alpha, and the Tread by itself is just kinda ugly.

I think Toynk Toys is probably pleased at the success of their clearance sale, and highly unaware of what they could've gotten for these things on eBay.

I think the only way we are going to get a decent Alpha and Tread is if its done by 3rd party.

I mean look at some of the most complex transformations IE Megatron, Op, and many others are done so well by Maketoys and others. This is BS how hard can it be to transform a jet whose legs are its intakes and arms missle pods. Good God

Wow, I actually clicked on the link when it was still in stock but figured they would never actually ship those for that much. Maybe some of you that bought multiples can spread some of the love around here? ;-) Even with a small markup to cover original shipping and some profit, it's still way cheaper than anywhere else online.

Parcel Select Lightweight: Designed for packages weighing less than 1 lb. and are used for order fulfillment, packages must be presorted and enter the mailstream at one of three entry points: Destination Delivery Unit (DDU), Sectional Center Facility (SCF) or NDC.

My shipment of 7 betas should be here Monday . But I see in the tracking that they were shipped via Parcel Select Lightweight. 7 betas would require a big ass heavy box... So I'm getting dubious. We'll see.

I expect a full report and pictures of what you get tomorrow. :lol: