I'm starting to think that this may very well be needed. Perhaps after the Eager (Baby Space Crab)

Was there anything you would change about your 1/32 kit? And more to the point, would you consider doing a 1/48 version of it?

Soldier mode only would be cool too, but from what you've said it would probably be close to the WAVE 1/72 kit proportions...

Finished IMAI kit ended at 36,650 Yen

https://www.rinkya.com/en/auction-w112906033

I would like to pick up one of these kits super cheap just to check out the hands -- and see if they work for the Toynami MPCs . . .

Not worth it, the hands are among the worst parts in the kit. Better off taking some round Gundam hands which will be far better quality.

Thanks for the heads up on the IMAI hands - I will not bother then.

Now bring on the baby crabs! attachicon.gifbabyCrab.jpg

HOW about this promo: First 20 people to sign up for the Eager Scout kit get a free 1/48th Inbit Protector guy??

A 1/48 Inbit Protector would be tiny and would probably come out better via 3D printing. Perhaps EXO would be willing to tackle that little bugger?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Was able to purchase a Beagle Stick Ride Armor last week. And I know from reviews that Stick doesn't have the cloth material used like Ley's. Can anyone tell me or show me a link or/on how to change the cloth on the Beagle toys? If so, what's the best durable cloth to use? Was thinking somehow of those leather type cloths used on a 1/6 scale figures. But not too sure what's the proper name for it. Thanks in advance. :)

Was able to purchase a Beagle Stick Ride Armor last week. And I know from reviews that Stick doesn't have the cloth material used like Ley's. Can anyone tell me or show me a link or/on how to change the cloth on the Beagle toys? If so, what's the best durable cloth to use? Was thinking somehow of those leather type cloths used on a 1/6 scale figures. But not too sure what's the proper name for it. Thanks in advance. :)

I'd be interested to know as well. Just FYI, though, Ley also has the faux leather material in his outfit.

That's what I thought too. Just by basing it on online reviews and photos. You can see that Ley's garment quality is different from Stick's. Btw, jenius, any idea where can I check on customizing the figure? I already seen Yaco's blog site, and there was no mentioning on how he removed the screws. Anyways, if you have ideas, do let me know. Thanks in advance. ^_^

I know I'm a late bloomer here when it comes to Mospeada Beagle figures. But I did have my share of having kits before back in '84 of old Arii/Imai kits back in Japan. But all is gone now. So when I got the chance of getting this one off eBay for a good price, I didn't expect that I'm going to have a perfect quality toy even though it's not anime or line art accurate, I still love it. :wub: Too bad the line is dead. It would be nice though if Beagle/Toynami just finished the line with Fuke and Yellow thru made-to-order web exclusive before shutting it down. But having this (Stick is on its way, btw. Which I also got it for a good price.) is totally worth it. ^_^

Hoping that the Stick figure that I'm waiting for still has good condition on the fabrics. If not, then I guess I need to open it up and look for better fabric to replace it. :rolleyes:

Now, here is Ley waiting by the door for his playmate Stick...

P1140427B_zps87314ab5.jpg

Thanks for the welcome, Ignacio Ocamica. ^_^ You know what, if they were only cheap, I rather have extra ones so I don't need to transform it everytime. But I think that's the fun part of this figure -- the complex transformation. Though I wish they did it somehow like in the lineart that the front part separates from the body so we can redo/repose the figure like the artwork when the rider detaches from the armor. Hopefully, the next company (in the future) who will tackle this figure will incorporate those. :rolleyes:

post-5552-0-70338900-1417652114_thumb.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's seriously cool! Thanx for posting that DarrinG.

It looks well looked after, non of the white plastic seems to have yellowed.

...I must admit I've never heard of this recall?...wonder if it's legit or someone inventively trying to offload their Beagle at a higher aftermarket....I bet that white under cloth would last longer than the red 2nd layer ?..Lol.

Kinda too much for a beat-up box. :lol:

My Beagle Stick box looks better than that. ^_^ I will just put back the white cloth since most of my red layer is already messed up. And post it as 'recall' for a price of $690. Free Shipping. Hahaha! :lol:

But seriously, looking at the prices in eBay and other stores nowadays, I'm just glad that I have them both from a reasonable price. I still do think that they released the other 2 Mospeada before they fold thru web exclusive deal. Oh well... :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

i saw but it's curious, toynami say on facebook :

These will be based on the same model as the Masterpiece Collection, but will be all new, made with ABS plastic. The MPC was a Limited Edition which means it will not be reproduced.

So no book style for the box?

Just less metal parts? or the same mold as the latest Maia version?

And why show us old version (old mold) on their stand?

Somewhere in a Mospeada thread Jenius fleshed out that they never released the full amount of figures they touted anyway.

So they have wiggle room to make more and not violate the total allotted.

I might be interested in a vastly improved version - BUT - the fighter photo they're showing still reveals that blasted gap in the forearm because the tabs that click into the legs are too far back! I always HATED that. If I'm bugged by it - aren't they?

How about just selling new sets of hands? bet those would sell like hot-cakes.

I doubt I will be springing for these . . .

post-8486-0-57120800-1424188011_thumb.jpg

Somewhere in a Mospeada thread Jenius fleshed out that they never released the full amount of figures they touted anyway.

So they have wiggle room to make more and not violate the total allotted.

I might be interested in a vastly improved version - BUT - the fighter photo they're showing still reveals that blasted gap in the forearm because the tabs that click into the legs are too far back! I always HATED that. If I'm bugged by it - aren't they?

How about just selling new sets of hands? bet those would sell like hot-cakes.

I doubt I will be springing for these . . .

attachicon.gifReRelease_Alphas.jpg

Yeah, that and the crumbly parts are the worst. Not to mention the die cast arms that always weighed the poses down. If you try to close the gap that's when you get the bowed look in fighter mode. Actually I hate these things over all. Sorry, I'm done with official Toynami products. I might look into stuff they license like the Oritoys SD but anything directly from those cheapo's manufacturers I'd take a pass. My Voltron crumbling was the last straw. Well actually I bought the Voltron before I swore them off, but once hat started happening I was reminded what crappy materials they used for these POS's.