Really, I thought she was between 18 and 20. I need to check my Robotech books. If those are anything to go by.

But nice cyclone. I'm starting to believe that no company wants to release this.

Edited by JetJockey

Guest davidwhangchoi

Attention! All Mospeada personnel report to the bridge. Your captain has an important announcement to make ;)

all kidding aside, i hope there's alot of you interested in captain america taking a stab at making a 1/48 Gurab and will be down with getting one or more

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=40117

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Really, I thought she was between 18 and 20. I need to check my Robotech books. If those are anything to go by.

But nice cyclone. I'm starting to believe that no company wants to release this.

Yep, 16 as Captain said.

post-1010-0-01623000-1382652433_thumb.jpg

Edited by akim

Alex, you sir, have been OWNING this thread. Absolutely beautiful work!

On another topic, awhile back, I came across another issue with the Toynami Alpha. It's probably due to the extreme angles I posed the legs at, but the grey parts that surround the hip ball joints cracked/disintegrated on me.

The cheap material didn't take too well (read: at all) to superglue, causing the hips to only hold the most boring and static of leg poses.

Plus, the damn thing pissed me off so much, I tossed the whole in frustration, resulting a tab breaking off and one of the legs not being able to stay fully extended.

Despite all that, it's amazing what a few paperclips can do to keep this thing standing in a solid A-stance:

post-3595-0-96854800-1382769140_thumb.jpg

How about a "if only CM's had..."?

I never noticed how much more accurate the connector for the Tread/Legioss was in the prototype.

Damn. That probably would have been MUCH more secure/ easier to tighten/customize.

post-3271-0-18196100-1382799458_thumb.jpeg

I agree. Instead of chucking it, why didn't you ask if anyone had any extra parts? I have a broken Alpha I really don't care about and the hips are fine.

The sad thing is that it's probably because my Alpha's hips are so cracked and broken that I'm able to pull off that wide of an A stance in the above pic.

Despite the Alpha being broken, the paperclips really help to keep the whole thing in that pose.

Lemonade out of lemons! :lol:

Started modding the CM Legioss to make it all lock together. Wings are solid now. Not perfect but they can are MUCH better. Plus the arms now lock in place. All thanks to two tiny posts I installed on the legs and two tiny holes drilled into the arms.

post-3271-0-74521800-1382881339_thumb.jpg

The sad thing is that it's probably because my Alpha's hips are so cracked and broken that I'm able to pull off that wide of an A stance in the above pic.

Despite the Alpha being broken, the paperclips really help to keep the whole thing in that pose.

Lemonade out of lemons! :lol:

I'm loving that attitude Mog.