And "handled with a lot of care" translates to "even breathing on it will cause it to fall apart".

Just because it's a collector's item does not excuse the shockingly bad construction/design/quality of materials that went into this thing.

This. The problem with the MPC Alphas has to do with materials, design, and build quality, not that it's a "collector's piece". According to Anymoon.com, many owners received broken Alphas out of the box. And the excuse that the MPCs are collector's pieces that require delicate handling doesn't fly when you consider all the other "collector's pieces" out there that can withstand much more aggressive handling than the MPCs. Look at the Yamato VFs, Masterpiece Transformers, or even the MPC Cyclones. I'm not saying any one of those can be given to a child to throw and smash around, but they will stand up to FAR more posing and transformation than an MPC Alpha.

you right, it's not an excuse but it's the reality with Toynami MPC ;)

Perhaps i had chance but, personally, i never had a "big" problem with MPC alpha and however i opened several MPC Alpha... But as i know there are fragile, i always handled with great care..

On the other side, when i received 18 Aoshima legioss in 2007, 75% was loose, bad assembly, broken, even with missing part... a disaster.

Well I loved the Playability of the CM combo but the Toys overall lacking. The Legioss was a froppy mess and although the Tread was amazing its Link up was terrible. That made it for me like a 5/10

Toynami/Aoshima has a Nice looking Legioss that is marred by engineering problems for durability. I have the Red one and it has only been transformed a handful of times but so far is okay. Mostly stays in Armo Fighter since I have it hooked up to a magnificent Red Tread. The Toynami/Aoshima Tread is amazing except that the cockpit is not as slick as the CM but more in proportion. Overall I give this pair a 6/10

Now if I could get the CM build with the Toynami/Aoshima design and improved a bit in a 1/55-1/35 scale that would be amazing.

I wish I could have afforded Captains Legioss kit.

Today is Mospeada's birthday?!

Mospeada, dude! I'm gonna take you out for your first Ley. We're gonna teach you how to properly Fuke with that Stick. Gonna pay a Mint for a classy lady but it'll be worth it. You should go to the fetish store first and pick up some Ride Armor. And if you're really into that kind thing we can pay her to Tread on your Belmonts. I'll show you where a woman's Reflex Point is, if you want....

..ok, that's enough of that.

Today is Mospeada's birthday?!

Mospeada, dude! I'm gonna take you out for your first Ley. We're gonna teach you how to properly Fuke with that Stick. Gonna pay a Mint for a classy lady but it'll be worth it. You should go to the fetish store first and pick up some Ride Armor. And if you're really into that kind thing we can pay her to Tread on your Belmonts. I'll show you where a woman's Reflex Point is, if you want....

..ok, that's enough of that.

30 year old virgin? lol...

you're gonna need some drinks to make her loose her INBITations... <--stretch!

Yeah good ol Mospeada.

When I met Amano at San Diego Comic Con in 2007 I think or 2008 I had him sign my Mospeada Graffiti book. He asked me how I knew of such an old work of his! LOL. He was super nice.

I like the idea that the Inbit Protector would be in scale with the ride-armors, now all I need are 30 orders to make it happen... Maybe I should start a separate thread on it?

Post in here if you do. I'll be up for one or more. :)

Saves me trying to do it myself too...

I like the idea that the Inbit Protector would be in scale with the ride-armors, now all I need are 30 orders to make it happen... Maybe I should start a separate thread on it?

I think it will not difficult to have your 30 orders B))

For the Size, 1/48 will be good too for match with Cms & Toynami...

Funny you should say that, Alex. I resumed work on Jim's Jeep last week. Updates coming soon...

Awesome. 1/10? Just putting the finishing touches to my 1/10 Houquet so Jim will be my next figure after Annie.

Edited by Alex

Awesome. 1/10? Just putting the finishing touches to my 1/10 Houquet so Jim will be my next figure after Annie.

Yep, 1/10. I'm working on Jim figure (civilian and military) as a companion piece. I'll be posting progress in my old thread build-up.