FOR SALE: Yamato YF-19, YF-21 & Fold Boosters

Plasticgoose

Update: I have decided to break up the sale as many have expressed interest in only certain parts.  Therefore I have the following items remaining:

1x Yamato YF-19 = $200

1x Yamato FY-21 = $400 On Hold

2x Fold Boosters - SOLD

I am on the straight shooter list and have sold here before.  The items are used and were displayed in a smoke free collector home.  Items are 100% complete and include 100% complete decal sticker sheets.  I never transformed the valks and only displayed in fighter mode with fast packs/booster.  I never used the light features in the boosters or put batteries in them so I assume they work.  The Yf-21 left elevon glue came partially free but nothing is broken and a small amount of model glue will bring it to 100%; still works even if nothing is done.  Also on the underside towards the rear where the the chest plates come together one of the hexagons fatigued (see photo), does not effect function or visual as it is hidden.  There is some shelf ware on the boxes.  If you have questions about the items please contact me.  I am on the straight shooters list.  Buyer pays Paypal fee 4% if not using gift option.  US  buyers only.  Buyer pays calculated shipping.

20200602_174822.jpg

20200602_183323.jpg

20200602_175946.jpg

20200602_175934.jpg

20200602_175731.jpg

20200602_174917.jpg

Hexagon.jpg

Edited by Plasticgoose

On 7/11/2021 at 5:27 PM, jorawar_b said:

If you would sell the fold boosters they themselves I would buy them ?

I want to give the listing a few days to see if someone is interested in the lot first.  Else I may break the lot out, but if I do so the free shipping will most likely be removed as it is priced as one lot at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Plasticgoose said:

I want to give the listing a few days to see if someone is interested in the lot first.  Else I may break the lot out, but if I do so the free shipping will most likely be removed as it is priced as one lot at the moment.

No worries, I am interested in both booster kits, please do let me know. 

• 3 weeks later...