12 hours ago, jenius said:

They probably can't get a shipping container.

probably, but i feel like they have never been on time with anything.  lol.  i don't mind so much because there is just too much keeping me busy these days but if  i were waiting on roy i'd be annoyed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2021 at 1:27 AM, jenius said:

They probably can't get a shipping container.

The shipping container situation is BAD! Then even if you get them in a container and to the port of LA they sit there forever because there aren't enough workers to get them unloaded fast.

I just had to have 4 pallets of product I have manufactured in China sent UPS because I couldn't wait in sea shipping.

I have a buddy who does logistics for one of the big wood pellet grill companies. They're loosing money on their Walmart deal right now because everything has to come air. Walmart isn't into excuses. It's so bad that they have been looking into buying their own planes.

23 hours ago, sqidd said:

The shipping container situation is BAD! Then even if you get them in a container and to the port of LA they sit there forever because there aren't enough workers to get them unloaded fast.

I just had to have 4 pallets of product I have manufactured in China sent UPS because I couldn't wait in sea shipping.

I have a buddy who does logistics for one of the big wood pellet grill companies. They're loosing money on their Walmart deal right now because everything has to come air. Walmart isn't into excuses. It's so bad that they have been looking into buying their own planes.

Yeah- the Battletech folks just gave an update on our Wave 2 Clan kickstarter stuff- they talked about how one of the ships that was supposed to pick up their containers just kept going past and never went into port, leaving all the folks with containers for that ship scrambling to get their stuff on another ship (at crazy extortionate prices). Between covid slow downs and that whole Suez blocking thing, shipping is so backed up and screwed up that it isn't funny.

2 hours ago, Tober said:

Sure did, thanks! Are you getting one?

I've been looking forward to Roy's arrival for a while now. Jeanne/Dana looks good too. :D

Cool.  Yeah I have 2 Roy figures coming in.

My 2 Roys should be here on Monday.

On 7/5/2021 at 7:37 AM, jvmacross said:

Maybe they will do an exclusive version with his grey flightsuit....the "pineapple salad" edition....🍍

I want a Roy in dress uniform to recreate some scenes from that episode.

13 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I want a Roy in dress uniform to recreate some scenes from that episode.

THIS!!! Flight suits are cool and all, but I really hope they go around again and do the dress uniforms at least for Rick and Roy. Maybe another Minmey outfit as well.  I would buy again. 

4 hours ago, Tober said:

Looks like the release date for Jeanne/Dana is now December 2021. :unsure:

Now that Roy has shipped, they've done the impossible and released two action figures within the same calendar year... within a six-month period, even! :o

Is it too much to hope for a third before the year is out? 🤔

Of course it is. <_<

Nonetheless, they're definitely picking up the pace now. :good:

I have to say, Roy is a great figure. Feels much better than Rickaru in hand. I have no problem paying the asking price for quality products.  If budgets work out this fall, I will want Dana/Jeanne for my collection. I really want Misa/Lisa, but uhgg..those knees just kill me!!! 🤢