I'm coming from being a Transformers collector although the Matchbox SDF-1 and Gakken Cyclone are the 2 prominent non-Transformers items in my display case. Then I discovered the Sentinel Riobot Cyclones this summer, and they got me hooked back in (picked up the Ray and Yellow figs).

Then -  I picked up some Hi-Metal R items, and told myself that would be it - my one line I'd collect.

When I first saw these figures, I wasn't going to get them as I thought the price point for 1/12 scale action figures was more than I wanted to spend on non-mecha. But then seeing how well they fit with my Sentinel Riobot Cyclone figs got me interested. I pre-ordered the Roy Fokker, and will prob pick up the rest of the figures now. 

It seems that ordering straight from KitzConcept is actually the cheapest way to go?

I still wish they were all $20 cheaper, but the reviews make it seem they are nice figures. Lots of accessories and good posability. 

Yeah. KitzConcept is the best value if you get your pre-order in early, since they usually offer free shipping. However, even without the early shipping bonus I would give them top marks for their customer service. Attentive after sales service is a rare thing.

Only question about ordering direct from them right now is shipping - make sure you’re shipping speedpost / EMS, DHL or similar. Haven’t checked their rates recently but that may offset any potential savings. Slower methods may not be available or may end up in a ship’s cargo hold for three months. 

FYI, I just ordered Minmei direct from them. Shipping was $8 but will take 2 months. They didn't specify or offer multiple methods to ship. Interestingly, if I had added Hikaru, the shipping would more than double to $18

I was hoping to pre-order Lisa from them for the discount and free shipping but was too late and they are out of pre-orders. 

I wish that I wanted figured (people) in my displays. If I did I would be all over these KC figures. They look great!

The Veritechs on the other hand.........are pretty meh. To be fair I don't have one of the new and improved ones though.

I just cracked a Valkyrie Factory VF-1S Roy with S&S parts out the other day that I got for my Focker Army display. It's not quite up to the level of Arcadia, but it's pretty close. And it's WAY WAY WAY better than a KC Valk at the same price point.

I’ll still try to ask but too bad there’s no more free shipping for the figures from KC.  Dana would be $12 more after tax and shipping if I got it at BBTS so I’ll order her from KC.

25 minutes ago, Podtastic said:

No shipping options. :(

They're there.  Look for the ESTIMATE SHIPPING line in the Shopping Cart, click on it, enter the required info, and you'll get 2 choices: Express and Standard.  When they included shipping with their preorders, express was always the default... sigh...

Now, for me, to decide whether I should go with KC ($82.90 with Express Shipping, no tax, but pay upfront) or BBTS ($89.07 with their Flat Rate Shipping, plus tax, and only pay the initial $79.99 upon release -- which would be 1+ month after KC -- and the rest when I'm good and ready to ship)... decisions, decisions.

Guys, what are you doing?  Don't give us actual height measurements for the figure!  :blink:

If you're gonna label each image with "1/12," you know what's gonna happen, right?

That's right.  We're gonna do the math.  :unknw:

1390944758_themath.jpg.d4ff8b8239c817b856150f600e651445.jpg

According to your measurements, you claim that Jeanne is 5'11" (180cm) in her duty uniform, and 6'4" (192cm) in her armor...?  :huh:

That would put Lana over 6', Marie and Charles at 6'8", and Andrzej at a whopping 7'1".  :o

See?

Don't publish the actual figure heights, idiots.  <_<

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

5.89 inches in 1/12 scale puts her at just below 5'9".  Not 5'11".

1 hour ago, mechaninac said:

Maths be hard...:crazy:

It doesn't work that way. If 5.89 inches is in the 1/12 scale which is equivalent to 11.78 inches in 1/6 scale then at a 1:1 scale, that would be 70.68 inches. Divide it by 12 and you get 5 feet and 10 something inches.

Math can be hard. 

10 hours ago, crackpot said:

It doesn't work that way. If 5.89 inches is in the 1/12 scale which is equivalent to 11.78 inches in 1/6 scale then at a 1:1 scale, that would be 70.68 inches. Divide it by 12 and you get 5 feet and 10 something inches.

Math can be hard. 

True- it becomes 5.89' which, since we have the imperial system, equals 5' 10.68"

19 hours ago, tekering said:

Guys, what are you doing?  Don't give us actual height measurements for the figure!  :blink:

If you're gonna label each image with "1/12," you know what's gonna happen, right?

That's right.  We're gonna do the math.  :unknw:

1390944758_themath.jpg.d4ff8b8239c817b856150f600e651445.jpg

According to your measurements, you claim that Jeanne is 5'11" (180cm) in her duty uniform, and 6'4" (192cm) in her armor...?  :huh:

That would put Lana over 6', Marie and Charles at 6'8", and Andrzej at a whopping 7'1".  :o

See?

Don't publish the actual figure heights, idiots.  <_<

Why would anyone bother calculating height measurements for humans amongst humans in this context?

Its not like with the Zentraedi where it was fun to compare them with buildings on your block.

5.89" with heels!! so she 5'11" with heels on.  a lot of women are. haha.  we all know their figure scalign isn't 100 percent accurate...its always slightly larger than 1/12 but....i don't care that much.   cool armore design...i don';t like southern cross/robotech masters enough to spend $80 on a figure of jeanne/dana though.  i MIGHT be interested if they were doing hovertanks (obvi not the same 1/12 scale but in a good scale to handle and play/display) too but it doesn't seem to be the case at least...yet.

Edited by Mechapilot77

Well at least with the website redone I am not getting malicious Java script prompts anymore..  yay!

I am not much for anything RT outside of Macross,  but the Dana figure looks interesting if that is your thing.    My understanding is that there isn't really any merch for Southern Cross out in the wild so why knock it?

And for those with a good eye... the SD Armored 1J says coming 2021... woo!

Well... Its like Barbie.  You gotta make unrealistic proportions so the outfits look right or else you get something like the following:

a7184e34234971.56c90548a55d6.jpg.26c2acfa2ab6da7b39f8d13623e5a454.jpg

Random internet search, but strangely...  well...  yeah, not my picture. 

14 minutes ago, DewPoint said:

Well... Its like Barbie.  You gotta make unrealistic proportions so the outfits look right or else you get something like the following:

the proportions are fine

36 minutes ago, DewPoint said:

That helmet is Dark Helmet from Spaceballs.  It's just a goofy, cos-play mashup thing.

HAHAhahahahaha! I freakin LOVE HOT-ASS Dark Helmet!! :wub: Space Balls II - The Search For Dark Helmet's HOT sister!  Come on -- Who wouldn't go to see that?! 

@sh9000 - Is KC pay up front or charge later when they ship? 

Edited by derex3592

17 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

HAHAhahahahaha! I freakin LOVE HOT-ASS Dark Helmet!! :wub: Space Balls II - The Search For Dark Helmet's HOT sister!  Come on -- Who wouldn't go to see that?! 

@sh9000 - Is KC pay up front or charge later when they ship? 

KC is pay up front.

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 2:10 PM, mechaninac said:

They're there.  Look for the ESTIMATE SHIPPING line in the Shopping Cart, click on it, enter the required info, and you'll get 2 choices: Express and Standard.  When they included shipping with their preorders, express was always the default... sigh...

Now, for me, to decide whether I should go with KC ($82.90 with Express Shipping, no tax, but pay upfront) or BBTS ($89.07 with their Flat Rate Shipping, plus tax, and only pay the initial $79.99 upon release -- which would be 1+ month after KC -- and the rest when I'm good and ready to ship)... decisions, decisions.

Unfortunately neither KC or BBTS are currently shipping to the country. Might have to try using MyUS or wait and hope the situation changes.

well....I caved in and pre-ordered Dana. $82 something out the door $13 shipping. Supposedly releasing in early 2021...We'll see if that comes true...They're way behind I think even as of now and The Sweet and Sour Sniffles virus isn't helping...

• 4 weeks later...