COLLECTION TRIMMING BEST OFFER

Hi,

I am looking to trim down my collection a bit and i wanted to get rid of my duplicates.  I have been a member for a while, but after having my daughter last year, i have not been very active in collecting or posting unfortunately.  I am still a huge fan and i still look forward to new releases, but with my limited time and resources, i would like to find a new home for some of my most beloved items.

As my time is limited, im not really up to date on sales prices.  I did an ebay comp for sold items and it was all over the map, so i am open to reasonable offers.  Ideally, i would like to sell as a bundle, so if you see multiple things you want, please shoot me an offer.

Most, if not all, have never been removed from their plastic packaging and only inspected, additionally after i receive and review the item, i immediately wrap them in cellophane or bubble wrap for storage. 

These are my duplicates, so they should be in like new condition or as close to new as i could get them.  I have sold many items here in the past and i should be on the good sellers list, but please ask any questions or request any photos.

As with most sales, first come, first served.  Best reasonable offer please. Shipping will be calculated and added to price.

I may offer up a few other items depending on how this goes, so stay tuned.

Bundle prices- open to offers

HMR Max VF1J, Hikaru VF1J, VE1 $280 +shipping

SF Figuarts all 3 for $120 + shipping

ITEM GROUP ITEM DESCRIPTION CONDITION PRICE
BANDAI DX CHOGOKIN VF-25F V2 OPENED FOR INSPECTION sold
BANDAI EX-GEAR ALTO SAOTOME GOOD CONDITION sold
Hi Metal R VF-1S HIKARU OPENED FOR INSPECTION sold
Hi Metal R VF-1S ROY OPENED FOR INSPECTION sold
Hi Metal R VF-1J MAX OPENED FOR INSPECTION $125
Hi Metal R VF-1J MIRIA OPENED FOR INSPECTION sold
Hi Metal R VF-1J HIKARU OPENED FOR INSPECTION $100
Hi Metal R VF-1A CF OPENED FOR INSPECTION sold