Wanted: Left hand cover for Yamato SV-51 Ivanov

Anasazi37

After reading the review of the new Arcadia SV-51 Ivanov by@jenius, and watching the whole "two left feet" situation unfold over the past few months, I've decided to stick with my Yamato version, but when I pulled it out of its box today to put it on display, I couldn't find the left hand cover. I'm hoping that someone here has a broken/junk Yamato SV-51 Ivanov and would be willing to part with that piece. I'm happy to pay for it, along with shipping. Also happy to print you some stickers or decals if you need them for a project.

Missing Piece.jpg

Edited by Anasazi37

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Pulltoeject said:

Hey, You might want to try the modelling section here. Maybe someone with a 51 can replicate that part with resin using a mold. 

Good luck !!

Good suggestion. I've been keeping that option in my back pocket because I'd have to find a way to match the original colors and finish and that might take quite some time and experimentation with different paints. If I went that route, I'd probably do both sides for consistency.

On 3/7/2020 at 9:07 AM, Anasazi37 said:

After reading the review of the new Arcadia SV-51 Ivanov by@jenius, and watching the whole "two left feet" situation unfold over the past few months, I've decided to stick with my Yamato version, but when I pulled it out of its box today to put it on display, I couldn't find the left hand cover. I'm hoping that someone here has a broken/junk Yamato SV-51 Ivanov and would be willing to part with that piece. I'm happy to pay for it, along with shipping. Also happy to print you some stickers or decals if you need them for a project.

Missing Piece.jpg

Let me check my parts bins. I might have a Nora cover that you could paint.

If I do have it just pay fo shipping and tracking. In these times I just want to be sure you get it even if it gets delayed.

I’ll let you know in a couple of days.

9 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Let me check my parts bins. I might have a Nora cover that you could paint.

If I do have it just pay fo shipping and tracking. In these times I just want to be sure you get it even if it gets delayed.

I’ll let you know in a couple of days.

Thank you for trying to help :hi:

On 3/22/2020 at 4:05 PM, Anasazi37 said:

Thank you for trying to help :hi:

I searched and had no luck finding arms. I only found parts of the torso and legs. 

Time to take inventory, as I was sure I had these parts. Picked them up years ago with a lot of various VF, YF, and SV parts. 

Sorry for getting your hopes up.

2 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

I searched and had no luck finding arms. I only found parts of the torso and legs. 

Time to take inventory, as I was sure I had these parts. Picked them up years ago with a lot of various VF, YF, and SV parts. 

Sorry for getting your hopes up.

I appreciate the effort. My Ivanov isn't going anywhere, so let me know if you find them when you take inventory.