Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

i understand that the binaltech white jazz comes with a light blue visor and the red comes with a dark blue visor. BUT, my white jazz comes with a DARK BLUE visor, same tone with the red. is it a short-pack? :unsure:

Cos your Jazz is cool!

Found US Tracks at Walmart today. Awesome. Pain to transform his legs though.

Who? Meister? I got the exact opposite impression. While there's a coupole more steps, I found the actual leg transformation to be better and less of a hassle than Smokescreen and Silverstreek.

I guess dead end, silverstreak, and hound are easier to find now huh? I ran into those figures twice at two different targets. :p:D:lol:

Found US Tracks at Walmart today. Awesome. Pain to transform his legs though.

Who? Meister? I got the exact opposite impression. While there's a coupole more steps, I found the actual leg transformation to be better and less of a hassle than Smokescreen and Silverstreek.

yeah, i prefer the leg transformation on this jazz than smokescreen and silverstreak too. especially with those clicking sound they simply make me feel great "~aaahhhhh~"

:D

what about tranformers decepticon jets in this sort of scale...would they not Kick@$$??

This comes up fairly often, and you can bet pretty much all of us are thinking it every waking moment. However, it's been stated that the Binaltech/Alternators line will consist of cars, and cars only. This does not rule out a related line or series of related lines featuring jets, war machines, trucks, boats, you name it, but in different scales so that the size of the toys doesn't start to exceed the size of our wallets.

A jet in the BT/Alt's scale would be a good bit larger than a 1/48th Yamato Valkyrie, you can imagine the price tag. I'd be happy with a line of jets and/or tanks and other war machines that were a bit larger than the Alternators, but in scale with each other in this imaginary line of jets.

Yeah you're right RADD. . .

But, wouldn't it be nice to see an Alt/Blt Aerialbots set?

That forms Superion!!!!

:rolleyes::D:p:lol:

Edited by DARKWIND

hey Solscud007 is that your Combiner? you might want to move him away from the edge of the table it is on i can almost see that falling over. i would give anything for a Binaltech Devestator, the Tracks looks awesome now i need to find that one as well.

Chris

hey Solscud007 is that your Combiner? you might want to move him away from the edge of the table it is on i can almost see that falling over. i would give anything for a Binaltech Devestator, the Tracks looks awesome now i need to find that one as well.

Chris

Oh dont worry I was jsut trying out the combiner gestalt look. (it was posted around page 48 or so on this thread) so the gestalt has been taken down.

also pat if you look at the side pics, the feet are situated like pincers. so you dont really need hands. I think a bigger head would be nice though

Edited by Solscud007

REPOST:

Does anybody know the going rate on the 20th Anniversary Hasbro Prime?

I know its been on blowout sale recently, but I haven't been able to find one.

Anybody know what I should expect to pay by EBay? Or where I can find one for a reasonable price?

THanks.

REPOST:

Does anybody know the going rate on the 20th Anniversary Hasbro Prime?

I know its been on blowout sale recently, but I haven't been able to find one.

Anybody know what I should expect to pay by EBay? Or where I can find one for a reasonable price?

THanks.

There's astuelly a ton of Hasbro's on ebay. Should be able to net a good deal on it.

Walmart had them for half off recently. Snagged one for the hell of it, and to give the Takara a black gun.

Edited by Anubis

I received BT Meister and Deadend today.

I was a little disappointed in Meister. I'm not sure why. I think I may have just had really high expectations. The transformation works really well and is a lot of fun. The car-mode looks great and the bot-mode looks nice. The gun is a nice change.

I was much happier with Deadend than I expected. The car mode is awesome and the bot mode is really nice as well. The gun looks great. I even like the really bulky look from behind. It works well for a Decepticon. All the colors work great.

Maybe I was a little disappointed with Meister since I opened Deadend first :D

I now have a BT of Smokescreen #1, Tracks, Meister and Deadend and Alternators of Hound & Silverstreak. The only ones that I am concerned about chipping are Tracks and Hound (the flat black on the feet doesn't look like it will last).

got my red meister today...

I like it... I had a hard time with the feet at first, to get them to pose, but I think I got it figured out.

I really liked the new shoulder/arm system from the smokescreen type.. this is much easier to tranform and I thought it was ingenious how takara used the rear seats as a locking mechanism for the lower legs.

I like it... I had a hard time with the feet at first, to get them to pose, but I think I got it figured out.

I really liked the new shoulder/arm system from the smokescreen type.. this is much easier to tranform and I thought it was ingenious how takara used the rear seats as a locking mechanism for the lower legs.

are you talking about meisters rear seats? cause smokescreem doesnt have rear seats (except for mine hehe)

I got my whitey Meister yesterday. The transformation style is definately an improvement over the Subarus, but I'm still not sure if I like him better than Streak. I'm glad I went with the classic white, it has a very Stormtrooperesque look to it. I'm curious to see how it would look with G1 style decals, but I've also got this urge to Fokkerize it with some yellow and black stripes and turn it into a Macross-mobile.

My only complain is, as others have pointed out, the right arm really likes to pop out. It's too bad there isn't a rivet in there or something to keep it in place. Oh well, at least it pops right back in! B))

dammit, i went to my walmart today its seems like they stocked up on silverstrweak and sideswipe and have yet to get in meister or deadend

Deadend jsut came out for Alternator. I dont think Meister is out yet. WE still havent seen Tracks yet (cept for the pic Pat put up) then we will see Meister.

are you talking about meisters rear seats? cause smokescreem doesnt have rear seats (except for mine hehe)

I suppose I could have made that point more clear, but yes, I was referring to the rear seats in meister and not on smokescreen, since, as you pointed out, smokescreen does not have rear seats.

:D