G.I. Joe Classified Series 6” figures, Retro 3.75” line, and Ultimates 7” figures

sh9000

Might be worth a listen to people here as I've just about thrown in the towel expecting to see a nice line up of GI Joe figures in a store. I still can't believe that Walmart and Target are the places to go for toys these days. Although Toys R Us never had the newest figures way before they went out of business. It still shouldn't be like this. It's like some bad alternate universe.

I’m not really surprised that a firefighter would be easy to get, but it does seem encouraging for the morale of the collector. 

I remember that there was a flame thrower guy in the early series of figures, but I honestly can’t remember his name. I think the show wanted to avoid him as much as possible. A kids show with heroes with guns or swords seemed okay the time, but I guess starting fires was crossing the line.

29 minutes ago, David Hingtgen said:

Is that basically Beach Head, in pure black and a new head?

lol yes

- well, a few different parts, but looks like core body is beachhead.

Edited by Negotiator

I just wanted a spare Cobra Trooper.  Oh well.  I guess I’ll just order an extra Cobra Infantry and paint some parts black and give him some different guns.

9F7179C9-2227-4F33-B043-0543FE106696.jpeg.364dc64febac0c0ae0be772ed242f396.jpeg

54876045-48CC-4392-9B18-A90D543863F7.jpeg.3485e4f35da66ec3f3316d3f09b4de66.jpeg

AHHH SHHHIT OUT OF LUCK.

Thankfully I have at least 1 of every Classified figure that I want in this line so far.  Skipped the Amazon Storm Shadow, 1st release Roadblock, the repaint, and the Target version.

6 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Got my spare Cobra Trooper!  :yahoo:

Cobra Trooper, Beach Head, and Roadblock are currently available.  Firefly was available earlier.

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up a Cobra Trooper too. Was really hoping for a Cobra Viper as well.