G.I. Joe Classified Series 6” figures, Retro 3.75” line, and Ultimates 7” figures

sh9000

On 6/17/2022 at 1:14 PM, Mommar said:

It's not just Super7, it's all of them.  Mafex and Mezco were already the butt of late delivery jokes but they've gone way beyond ludicrous now.  It looks like even Hasbro can't deliver a full wave of figures anymore.  Online shops (even Gamestop) are trickling out a single release figure over a period of time instead of firing off a deluge of full cases like they used to do.

Well I finally got my Cobra Troopers, so maybe now I'll buy the next thing. I just don't really like having multiple orders in flight. Then I start forgetting what I've ordered!

46 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

I think they were going for a similar look with the boots of the original figure.

I'm looking forward to regular release female Cobra Troopers now.

I know, but it seems more awkward now that there’s a female version.

Speaking of the female version, it seems kinda messed up that they gave her the cleanup accessories. Like after the boys are done shooting and crashing, she has to fix the tracks and bury the bodies.

On 7/3/2022 at 10:43 PM, Big s said:

I know, but it seems more awkward now that there’s a female version.

Speaking of the female version, it seems kinda messed up that they gave her the cleanup accessories. Like after the boys are done shooting and crashing, she has to fix the tracks and bury the bodies.

With all that she comes with maybe she kills her ememies and buries the bodies.

Almost 14,000 backers.  Bring on the next tier announcement.

On 7/3/2022 at 10:43 PM, Big s said:

Long tradition of that in GI Joe. I think the Baroness was the only woman in the original line to even have a firearm accessory.

3 hours ago, Negotiator said:

with cobra commander, it will be 4 figures.  that's about $100 right there.

I really wasn’t interested before, but that’s a much better offering. I kinda felt that the tank itself wasn’t worth $300. But if you add in the extra accessories and a full crew and the boss man, it kinda gets there. The classic Cobra Commander is definitely putting this in the right direction.

7 hours ago, Big s said:

How many figures are included now? And is everything included with the $300 or is it different price tier’s?

I wasn’t really interested, but it seems like it’s getting more interesting with that Cobra Commander

The price is the same $300 for everything. Meeting each tier unlocks the content for everybody, regardless of when you order. 

I placed an order for it.  $300 was too high in my opinion but I consider all 4 of the unlocks to be worth $100. Leaving $200 for base Hiss and Driver.  That's still over-priced by $100!  These aren't being made in mass retail numbers and the Hiss is my default favorite Cobra vehicle.  Now the kicker

$22 Shipping.

Come on! For a $300 purchase they can't provide free shipping?