G.I. Joe Classified Series 6” figures, Retro 3.75” line, and Ultimates 7” figures

sh9000

13 hours ago, Big s said:

Or a combiner with some smaller vehicles like the fang helicopter and one of those pods for the head

For some reason this reminded me of the crappy Battleforce 2000 "Combined" mode where the vehicles "combined" into a base by setting them next to each other. Remember that? That included a little pod too!

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, danth said:

These are just unbelievably good. Better than anything Hasbro has done in the last 20 years, by far. Too bad they're $50 a pop!

They might be pricey, but for the most part these are the G.I. Joe’s I’ve really wanted. The straight up cartoon style without modern modifications are exactly what I always wanted. 

Now they got the cobra trooper, gonna need an officer soon to tell him what Cobra Commander told him to do

On 3/22/2022 at 2:33 PM, danth said:

Also they need to hurry up and do '85 Snake Eyes.

On 3/23/2022 at 5:13 PM, Big s said:

I’m most excited for the trooper and Storm Shadow, but I gotta say that that has gotta be the best scarlet figure to ever come out

Agreed on both counts, folks: I really need to try to get Scarlet and wait for 85 Snake Eyes!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man I'm so lost right now.

I bought the Super 7 large Snake Eyes. A while ago. I thought it was supposed to be shipped by now. I don't even know the status of that order.

I bought the o-ring Cobra solder two pack. A while ago. I don't know what happened to that order either.

I want to buy Duke/CC but jeez. I feel like I'm just buying things and never getting them now.

On 6/8/2022 at 2:26 PM, danth said:

I bought the Super 7 large Snake Eyes. A while ago. I thought it was supposed to be shipped by now. I don't even know the status of that order.

I bought the o-ring Cobra solder two pack. A while ago. I don't know what happened to that order either.

I want to buy Duke/CC but jeez. I feel like I'm just buying things and never getting them now.

The super 7 toys got pushed back. It seems all the smaller toy companies are having overseas issues with production at this point. It’s not even just one or two of them, but an industry wide issue. The bigger companies are having some issues as well, but not as bad as these smaller ones. At this point I can’t even fail them for missing their deadlines since it’s an all around problem.

On 6/8/2022 at 3:26 PM, danth said:

It's not just Super7, it's all of them.  Mafex and Mezco were already the butt of late delivery jokes but they've gone way beyond ludicrous now.  It looks like even Hasbro can't deliver a full wave of figures anymore.  Online shops (even Gamestop) are trickling out a single release figure over a period of time instead of firing off a deluge of full cases like they used to do.

6 hours ago, Mommar said:

It's not just Super7, it's all of them.  Mafex and Mezco were already the butt of late delivery jokes but they've gone way beyond ludicrous now.  It looks like even Hasbro can't deliver a full wave of figures anymore.  Online shops (even Gamestop) are trickling out a single release figure over a period of time instead of firing off a deluge of full cases like they used to do.

There’s definitely some issues with these companies on the manufacturing side of things, but I really can’t blame them. There’s still a lot of issues going on overseas. At this point I’d say for most products, not to worry and just expect delays