G.I. Joe Classified Series 6” figures, Retro 3.75” line, and Ultimates 7” figures

sh9000

Sweet!  Alley Viper!  He was my anti-Snake Eyes as a kid.  He's got the cool visor, the shield, the gun.  IIRC he was also an asshole in the comics that the regular Vipers hated and left him out to dry.

Also BATS.  Amazing.  

Now I have to search for some of those Cobra Island guys.  Ugh.  I hate searching for exclusives.

I think the more recent Classified offerings look better than the usual because they don't have the silly mall-ninja armor plates all over, or other seemingly random textures/seams everywhere. I still think they're a bit gangly, but improved nonetheless.

I like the look of the weapons for that officer figure. They look a bit duped up from the classic ak but not weirdly futuristic like some of the others. I’ll still hold out and see if super 7 does one in the ultimates line. I kinda like the retro cartoon look 

Always wanted Zartan when I was a kid, but never got him.  The retail version doesn't color change, so I waited patiently for this. can't wait to have him in hand- love the mask gimmick and this guy comes with six of them.  Kinda wish he came with a second outfit to match some of the masks- Zartan with a mask on still looks like Zartan. 😄 Ah well, still happy to have a preorder.

Zartan_BLUE_0a113eb2-12d3-46bd-b316-15db

I'm curious about Stalker, Zarana, and the Twins from that Classified list.  But Super 7's second release is the real deal. I guess I'm in on these now. Scarlett better have a jet pack when they release her.

And remember just about everyone had a jet pack in the cartoon movie's opening. They need to release a separate jet pack accessory.