G.I. Joe Classified Series 6” figures, Retro 3.75” line, and Ultimates 7” figures

sh9000

There’s probably a delay within a few hours once again of having Baroness and Cobra Viper actually available to order like what happened yesterday with Firefly, Beach Head, and Cobra Trooper.

Edited by sh9000

4 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

Out of curiosity, did anyone put multiple orders in for the Viper through Target?

I thought about it, but you might risk cancellation. They cancelled preorders of Major Bluff.

I’ve read that people have tried ordering multiples but Target will cancel the additional orders.  The only way to get an extra is to have someone else with a different account, card, and address order one for you.

2 minutes ago, Golden Arms said:

I thought about it, but you might risk cancellation. They cancelled preorders of Major Bluff.

I was tempted too but didn't want to rick cancellation. I will just have to be patient for the regular Viper, similar to the Cobra infantry. 

Just in case if the figures show up in Target stores, here are the barcodes.

BE203188-132B-43A2-BE40-3EEFD876146D.jpeg.26f16b94bcc2a87a5c98cb618d763f25.jpeg

Beach Head

0BCBFE55-572E-4DF5-88DD-3A50BFEAB387.jpeg.b6403b4d97fbd60d35c32609b60f0ffd.jpeg

Cobra Trooper

52DE73FA-1154-46E8-B74D-E360E81B1D6D.jpeg.b7e9bc7cc9553cc877b93fbf68f65a46.jpeg

Baroness

652A5A8F-8D2F-47F4-8B72-164AD33F86E4.jpeg.3aa587168d4107b2e9b52a53eb3add7e.jpeg

Cobra Viper

Edited by sh9000

• sh9000 changed the title to G.I. Joe Classified Series 6” figures, Retro 3.75” line, and Ultimates 7” figures

Got my Cobra Trooper and Beach Head.  Will have to get my spare Cobra Trooper and Beach Head later from my other source.  Hasbro is literally doing much better with their GI Joe exclusives.

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Got my Cobra Trooper and Beach Head.  Will have to get my spare Cobra Trooper and Beach Head later from my other source.  Hasbro is literally doing much better with their GI Joe exclusives.

Yeah, I picked up my cobra Trooper today.  I just placed another order for the cobra Trooper through the Target App.  Will see it get goes through. I think it will since its getting shipped this time.  

On 7/10/2021 at 6:14 PM, Golden Arms said:

Yeah, I picked up my cobra Trooper today.  I just placed another order for the cobra Trooper through the Target App.  Will see it get goes through. I think it will since its getting shipped this time.  

Congrats @Golden Arms.  As long as the original order has gone through and the package has been received then people can order another one.

Edited by sh9000