G.I. Joe Classified Series 6” figures, Retro 3.75” line, and Ultimates 7” figures

sh9000

16 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Activate the notifications through the Target app.  It will increase your chances of getting one.  Managed to get all 4 Target Clone Wars figures that way.

done, here's hoping.   grrr, of all the times my mail decides to make all notifications from MW spam, I would have seen the post.

Out of morbid curiosity, how long was it available?

10 hours ago, Negotiator said:

done, here's hoping.   grrr, of all the times my mail decides to make all notifications from MW spam, I would have seen the post.

Out of morbid curiosity, how long was it available?

A couple of hours earlier on that Tuesday.  It was also available Wednesday morning and Wednesday night.  Make sure to keep going back to the Target app and selecting notify me when it’s back in stock.  Good luck.

2BFE02DC-1407-429E-802F-5218579D1DC7.thumb.jpeg.293b5820d045140d9f4e6d0dba761c13.jpeg

20 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

A couple of hours earlier on that Tuesday.  It was also available Wednesday morning and Wednesday night.  Make sure to keep going back to the Target app and selecting notify me when it’s back in stock.  Good luck.

2BFE02DC-1407-429E-802F-5218579D1DC7.thumb.jpeg.293b5820d045140d9f4e6d0dba761c13.jpeg

Ugh. Everyday I have searched gi joe classified. Major bludd or both and even dcpi and it never popped up.  Only way I see it is by your link and having it favorited.  If I unfavor it it would disappear.  I can't even see cobra viper.  Only movie figures pop up.

Also just noticed my notify button is red and yours is green.  What's that mean lol.

Screenshot_20210603-105855_1.thumb.jpg.dba251bf7055ceea8715aaa117d0b5e8.jpg

Edited by Negotiator

26 minutes ago, Negotiator said:

Ugh. Everyday I have searched gi joe classified. Major bludd or both and even dcpi and it never popped up.  Only way I see it is by your link and having it favorited.  If I unfavor it it would disappear.  I can't even see cobra viper.  Only movie figures pop up.

Also just noticed my notify button is red and yours is green.  What's that mean lol.

Screenshot_20210603-105855_1.thumb.jpg.dba251bf7055ceea8715aaa117d0b5e8.jpg

The only Cobra Island figure on their site is Major Bludd.  Yeah make sure to not click on unfavor.  Some items in general can’t even be found with their own search bar.

The Cobra Viper and Firefly on Hasbro Pulse just changed from 'Sold Out' to 'Coming Soon'. Maybe will we see more available today after the Hasbro Live event.

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/gi-joe/products/g-i-joe-classified-series-special-missions-cobra-island-cobra-viper

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/gi-joe/products/g-i-joe-classified-series-special-missions-cobra-island-firefly

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08S59Z446

Roadblock on Amazon.

Major Bludd should be available on Target’s site.  He is also available on Hasbro Pulse for Premium members.

https://hasbropulse.com/products/g-i-joe-classified-series-special-missions-cobra-island-major-bludd-action-figure

Edited by sh9000

On 6/5/2021 at 12:39 AM, Negotiator said:

saw this.

1733204835_2021-06-0423_34_24-(6650)TheArtistShArK-YouTube-Brave.thumb.jpg.d53e7904c7852fb7655cb3adb63d35b5.jpg

Holy crap, Timber looks diseased. Looks like an animal too old and sick to groom itself. Has the sculptor even seen a healthy wolf before?

Edited by danth

2 hours ago, Negotiator said:

Nice.  Anyone have link for cobra viper from target website..  I want to add to favorites.  Thanks

It no longer works, at all.  I think even previously-favorited Vipers just disappeared from lists.

2 hours ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Is getting a premier membership at Hasbro worth it? I'm reading stories where fans can't buy the stuff they want even with a membership.

Probably not.  When it comes to Joes, I'd say the majority of stories I see are along the lines of "I bought a premium membership just to get this figure, and it still sold out in 4 secs".   Honestly a better use of the funds is to pay a scalper---at least then you'll actually get the figure...

11 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

Probably not.  When it comes to Joes, I'd say the majority of stories I see are along the lines of "I bought a premium membership just to get this figure, and it still sold out in 4 secs".   Honestly a better use of the funds is to pay a scalper---at least then you'll actually get the figure...

Yeah, rarely have I shopped with scalpers, but I just don't have the time to scour the toy aisles anymore when the new figures hit the market.

14 hours ago, Negotiator said:

Nice.  Anyone have link for cobra viper from target website..  I want to add to favorites.  Thanks

The listings will probably go up again when the CI figures get reissued.  I noticed a recent change for the Major Bludd listing.  The notification option is no longer available.

I like the Snake eyes, the armor plating on the chest looks good along with the other details. Also would make good custom fodder for generic hi-tech ninja hit squad, like a Liao Death Commando from BattleTech. First glance the head sculpts came out nice but Storm Shadow seems a bit small in proportion. And I am not fan of the cream color custom. I prefer more of a titanium white or gray-white.