G.I. Joe Classified Series 6” figures, Retro 3.75” line, and Ultimates 7” figures

sh9000

16 hours ago, sh9000 said:

F3D1BFC3-781E-433E-B6F7-5EFD7CA7BB91.thumb.jpeg.1b014a737933be297770940eacc5bf3f.jpeg

So Chuckles and Jinx are the only 2 in either camp to come from the movie?  Jinx I can understand, but Chuckles most memorable moment was when he stopped driving a vehicle to rip a rocket off it and hurl it at a HISS tank, in training.  Tunnel Rat would have made a little more sense, can understand why Falcon was skipped with all the other berets already on the team.  Never read the comics, so if Chuckles had a larger part in that I wouldn't have known.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not Classified but Kotobukiya teased that they have the new female Snake Eyes coming out in figure form. I assume Jinx will be in the works as well.

567212316_snakeeyeskotobukiyateaser.thumb.jpg.36f32eb3235f490598364a8b9e5f72f3.jpg

Edited by JetJockey
Added image

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 9:36 PM, JetJockey said:

Not Classified but Kotobukiya teased that they have the new female Snake Eyes coming out in figure form. I assume Jinx will be in the works as well.

I had no idea a Japanese company was doing Joe figures!

I've been hoping for that to happen, especially for Snake Eyes -- except it's a statue not a posable figure and it's some weird female Snake Eyes.

So close yet so far?

Edited by danth

New Baroness looks like they are trying to make her too cute and modern in the artwork. I still can't believe they made Baroness a good guy in that movie. But the Samara Weaving Scarlett artwork looks beautiful. I'll pick that one up.

FanFest-GI-JOE-101.thumb.jpg.7b7fbf5bb2e30753ae63c5eddc6af794.jpg

FanFest-GI-JOE-115.thumb.jpg.15b81a6f18d90eb9d62efd7715cd0101.jpg

Edited by JetJockey

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Hasbro posted two copies of the Cobra Viper and Firefly for Pulse Members to pre-order "first."  I.e. you get the privilege of paying $50 a year to learn a full day earlier that the website sold out in less than ten minutes.  You'd think Hasbro would know the total number of Pulse members they have and their purchase history concerning specific Series of figures but, no, they just can't sell a Joe figure to more than six people no matter what.

6 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Not really, it doesn’t cost me $50 a year for Target to disappoint.

I don't have premium membership, just hoping they continue to make those figures available on Hasbro Pulse and this isn't a one-time deal. 

• 4 weeks later...