G.I. Joe Classified Series 6” figures, Retro 3.75” line, and Ultimates 7” figures

sh9000

Nice haul.  I think I have that reissue Rattler as I've kept most of my GI Joe collection.  I've seen people carefully open the bubbles on the Retro cards and display their 6" figures inside.

• 5 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Do you know when these are supposed to go live? The links aren't working for me.

And thank you for posting!

-b.

12 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Do you know when these are supposed to go live? The links aren't working for me.

And thank you for posting!

-b.

No problem.  1 PM EST.  Most retailers will carry them.  Hasbro Pulse posted their links ahead of time.

Edited by sh9000

I more impressed that they were able to pull off a decent capped and non-capped look with the same headsculpt for Lady Jaye.

Not digging the look of Flint though.  I get adding in the body armor, but I think the pouches in the belly area are too extraneous and unnecessary.

Edited by Mog

Flint looks like, what imagine the punisher SHOULD look like.  Maybe i'll customize one.  great to see females with double jointed elbows,  i dont think it was necessary if they wanted to get more than 90 degrees,  just had to sculpt the bicep area more accommodating for those single joints like SHF or mafex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if or when Hasbro will make a regular release Baroness, Beach Head, or Firefly but I’m betting that there will be a regular release Cobra Viper which I’ll be happy to get instead.

• 2 weeks later...