G.I. Joe Classified Series 6” figures, Retro 3.75” line, and Ultimates 7” figures

sh9000

Ordered some 1/12 bikes.  i'm not sure how accurate the scale is. seem a little small or the figs are a little too big.  I'm not a bike guy so don't know.  Either way the bikes are pretty nice for about $20 each and even has back spring to mimic suspension.  Could fit some marvel legends. Tho I think 1/10 scale would be better.840633741_20200818_2017462.jpg.858ac4c933d3ba6f1c7582ca7e6e6c43.jpg76433119_20200818_2018022.jpg.6747316e489dd92b732e53f4e362dee2.jpg1082724575_20200818_2028382.jpg.c1a1ba12958027403f35412bdb631b3d.jpg2444611_20200818_2056132.jpg.78e8aa8b88c7077eff3f58a42dc7d211.jpg

got 1 winner tho!

2020-08-19.jpg.8d4979c043f89ad322dee403bdb492c8.jpg

Edited by Negotiator

I only want one of these. Snake Eyes. I know this question is one of those "dumb" ones because how much do you ant it, what can you afford, etc is a factor....but I'm going to ask it anyway.

Is the Delux versin for $100 more worth it? Whar are you getting? Some Silver paint and more weapons? Anything else?

Thanks!

That's about it and a nice box.  some different colored pants and straps.  My deluxe came a few days ago and I think i'll just keep it sealed. paid $40 when it was up for PO on pulse.  I see no need to open it if you have the all black one.  wouldn't pay $100 for it if you just want a good snake eyes. it's easy enough to do some simple paint detailing.

2 minutes ago, Negotiator said:

That's about it and a nice box.  some different colored pants and straps.  My deluxe came a few days ago and I think i'll just keep it sealed. paid $40 when it was up for PO on pulse.  I see no need to open it if you have the all black one.  wouldn't pay $100 for it if you just want a good snake eyes. it's easy enough to do some simple paint detailing.

I was hoping it was something like that. I wou;d have paid $40 But the secondary $100+ prices nope! Thanks!:hail:

5 hours ago, sqidd said:

I only want one of these. Snake Eyes. I know this question is one of those "dumb" ones because how much do you ant it, what can you afford, etc is a factor....but I'm going to ask it anyway.

Is the Delux versin for $100 more worth it? Whar are you getting? Some Silver paint and more weapons? Anything else?

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Negotiator said:

My .02, the weapons you get with the Deluxe Snake-Eyes are the realistic Uzi and handgun vs. the Sci-Fi inspired guns with the regular version.

• Realistic Guns
  • More "Ninja" weapons and stand with which to display
  • Nicer box
  • Better QC, the joints on my deluxe are much tighter than the regular version. Not that the regular version is horrible, but you can easily tell the difference
  • Paint apps, in particular the one I care about is the silver visor, but the deluxe has green accents and silver accents (which other than the visor I like less than the all black regular)

Worth $100 or more? Eh, only if you care about the above and/or want to round out your Snake Eyes collection.

-b.

I think the regular Snake-Eyes is overall better.  Sure, I'd rather have the other guns, but not for $40, and certainly not for $100.   Also, IMHO, they "went too far", color-wise, on the deluxe---it's too "brown-grey-green" in too many areas.   Should have been some accents, and subtle, not "I'm wearing grey dockers!"

oh lucky day.  had to go buy some stuff. thought i'd check popfindr.  says 1 is in stock.  now whenever it says 1, it's usually hidden.  checked the shelfs..nothing.  asked employee, said i was the 3rd one to ask about it and if it's not there, it's gone.  but just as i was about to leave, i see some workers dragging around the racks putting things on shelves and a lone baroness is on a pile.  so i just walk by and swipe it and keep on walking, because i'm so sick of talking to these guys.  i've been lied to so many times about the joe stock "oh can't sell them until the 14th", yet a few hours later, stock is gone. i think i have all the ones i want for now.  wasn't really expecting to find this.

2020-08-19-(1).jpg.c79a5edad138ad68ee9525bf2a031811.jpg

2 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

I think the regular Snake-Eyes is overall better.  Sure, I'd rather have the other guns, but not for $40, and certainly not for $100.   Also, IMHO, they "went too far", color-wise, on the deluxe---it's too "brown-grey-green" in too many areas.   Should have been some accents, and subtle, not "I'm wearing grey dockers!"

LOL - totally agreed about the accents! 

But I don't regret the purchase at all, totally worth the money (at retail) I spent on my copies.

-b.

13 hours ago, Rogueload said:

Has anyone seen any retro line figures at your local Walmart yet? I’ve been checking the two I live by regularly and no dice. 

I have them preordered from Walmart but based on what I’ve read so far about the handling of the thin cards, I’m not going to like the condition they come in.

It has been a GI Joe day. Managed to luck-out at a Target near work this morning and got a Baroness. The Target employees were very nice considering I was the second person asking for action figures at 8:00 am and the first guy was being an impatient jerk. They only had two and I felt bad for two consumers coming. They looked at Baroness and it sucked telling them that they were out. 20200828_121946.jpg.47fe3edc4cc1d889bb787e530e8ffacd.jpg

Then Storm Shadow from Amazon also arrives today.

20200828_121957.jpg.e043c318166be15ba11d67b89aa53f21.jpg

And since today is slow with work I decided to open up Snake Eyes and Duke that I got last weekend. 

20200828_121605.jpg.5b08fd5d687b4e5eb686816f8957ca7b.jpg

Also noticed when I was taken pictures that Storm Shadow is right after Baroness in the series numbering. I thought was interesting. 

20200828_122012.jpg.3f810b37cdc17ca12880c5c720f37465.jpg

Edited by General Rasp
Grammer

The listing for Storm Shadow says # 1 New Release in Pre-Kindergarten toys.

0C53321C-584E-4E15-AF0B-C020E463C9E2.jpeg.8c55206c3d2e2a18053d1603f72361b8.jpeg

A73DEF26-9578-47CD-8846-5A71E3519820.jpeg.9639bb3355c96d956f4c507e7f11dc4f.jpeg

I’m ok with Beach Head having blue eyes.  

So far I’ve gotten both versions of Destro, one with a circle on his head and one without.

Edited by sh9000

10 hours ago, Golden Arms said:

Finally scored a Baroness this morning!!

Congrats!  I still need to find a second Baroness or maybe just settle for the regular release and paint the hair, shoulders, and weapons black.  I’ve seen some cool repurposing of her motorcycle.

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Congrats!  I still need to find a second Baroness or maybe just settle for the regular release and paint the hair, shoulders, and weapons black.  I’ve seen some cool repurposing of her motorcycle.

Thanks.  I think it shouldn't take much effort to spice up the coil.  Need to see how hard it will be to disassemble.  But I may not even bother.  I have several 1/12 cycles.  They are fairly cheap and many options are available.  

Today was only the 2nd time I’ve actually seen any of this like in a Target. 

The first time was a regular wave 1 Roadblock and today I saw the exclusive Roadblock and a blue eyed Beach Head (which I bought). No Cobra Trooper or Baroness to be found. 

-b.

49 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Today was only the 2nd time I’ve actually seen any of this like in a Target. 

The first time was a regular wave 1 Roadblock and today I saw the exclusive Roadblock and a blue eyed Beach Head (which I bought). No Cobra Trooper or Baroness to be found. 

-b.

Good score!  You have to find them early in the morning's.  I've gotten Beachhead, Baroness and the cobra trooper all the same way.  Found stock in morning, and gone to store and picked them up shortly.  Hopefully with the cobra trooper being a regular release in the next wave, some of this madness will subside.