G.I. Joe Classified Series 6” figures, Retro 3.75” line, and Ultimates 7” figures

sh9000

The one with the bike, yes.

The solo carded one that looks like the one that came with the second or third Cobra 5-pack (just now loaded with a ton of accessories). . . I’m guessing that’s 3.75” scale.

Edited by Mog

29 minutes ago, Negotiator said:

is that baroness 6"?

23 minutes ago, Mog said:

The one with the bike, yes.

The solo carded one that looks like the one that came with the second or third Cobra 5-pack (just now loaded with a ton of accessories). . . I’m guessing that’s 3.75” scale.

Yes the Classified Series are 6” figures and the Retro line are 3.75” figures.

Thanks guys. 

that roadblock is a pass for me.  gave him a tank top but looking like an old man.  c'mon hasbro.  there's a ton of other characters before repeating already made ones.  where's flint and lady jaye, zartan etc.

btw, took off roadblock's vest. just heat up the shoulders, pop them off and the head, and work out the vest.  his ab crunch has clicky spots but between each click is super loose so doesn't work well.  ended putting the vest back on.

baroness's bike might be cool, could use a paint job and detailing to not look so plasticky.

everyone else is a buy...when? where?

so reportedly, the target exclusives each are packed in a whole box on their own. hopefully that'll be enough to go around.  Good luck on those troopers. I can see alot of people wanting to army build.

Cobra-Island-Special-Missions-01%201__scaled_800.jpgCobra-Island-Special-Missions-03%201__scaled_800.jpgCobra-Island-Special-Missions-08%201__scaled_800.jpg

Cobra-Island-Special-Missions-09%201__scaled_800.jpg

Cobra-Island-Special-Missions-14%201__scaled_800.jpgCobra-Island-Special-Missions-16%201__scaled_800.jpg

Cobra-Island-Special-Missions-20%201__scaled_800.jpg

Cobra-Island-Special-Missions-23%201__scaled_800.jpg

Cobra-Island-Special-Missions-24%201__scaled_800.jpg

Cobra-Island-Special-Missions-31%201__scaled_800.jpg

Cobra-Island-Special-Missions-34%201__scaled_800.jpg

Cobra-Island-Special-Missions-38%201__scaled_800.jpg

Edited by Negotiator

I'm a casual GI Joe fan, so I only wanted a few.  Just getting the standard release Snake Eyes (not the Pulse exclusive) was a bit of a chore.  

It seems like any of the popular figures are hard to come by.  It's getting exhausting collecting, well... anything it seems like.  I'm used to scarcity with Macross stuff, but $20 GI Joe figures now?  Really?  I know COVID-19 is partially to blame for this, but it really seems like manufacturers are dialing up the "artificial scarcity" factor lately.

Initially I wasn't interested in the Cobra Troopers, but those do look pretty cool. But there's 0.000 chance I pay eBay or scalper prices.

I came into this line only wanting Snake Eyes, and I have both versions. That expanded to a Duke, Roadblock and Scarlet but if I don't get another figure I won't lose any sleep over it - especially if Hasbro makes them impossible to get.

-b.

47 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Initially I wasn't interested in the Cobra Troopers, but those do look pretty cool. But there's 0.000 chance I pay eBay or scalper prices.

I came into this line only wanting Snake Eyes, and I have both versions. That expanded to a Duke, Roadblock and Scarlet but if I don't get another figure I won't lose any sleep over it - especially if Hasbro makes them impossible to get.

-b.

The official release is August 1st.  You'd be wise to start your rounds between Targets Friday evening when they start pulling their pallets out to load up shelves.  By Saturday morning they're going to be cleaned out.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

The official release is August 1st.  You'd be wise to start your rounds between Targets Friday evening when they start pulling their pallets out to load up shelves.  By Saturday morning they're going to be cleaned out.

Perhaps, not too keen on the idea of toy hunting in Target during a pandemic, but I do have have three Targets within very close driving distance.

-b.

2 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Perhaps, not too keen on the idea of toy hunting in Target during a pandemic, but I do have have three Targets within very close driving distance.

-b.

Same, or maybe well get lucky and there will be variants available everywhere, ie: Barroness without the tacky looking motor scooter.

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

29 minutes ago, blackconvoy_D01 said:

Same, or maybe well get lucky and there will be variants available everywhere, ie: Barroness without the tacky looking motor scooter.

Fingers crossed! 

Not really feeling the bike either, but if she shows up online in a variant w/out the bike I might be interested. 

-b.

F71AF12B-1522-4E21-AF3D-FFDCCF1CA1F7.jpeg.b14ae8b003ca5987ce594456802e1029.jpeg

There was another meme on FB where the manager tells the other workers that he sold each GI Joe for $120 on ebay and that lunch was on him.  It was probably deleted so I couldn’t find it.