Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash

Sildani

24 minutes ago, jenius said:

This thread is a good reminder that humanity is shitty. Let's cue the lock hammer!

Truly. I’m glad I’m mostly in “lurk” mode these days. And if MWF is now like this I’m glad I ignore ALL other “fandom” forums. 

And RIP to all.

-b. 

15 hours ago, sqidd said:

Man who got paid million and millions of dollars to play a children's game dies. Top news story, nation in mourning. 

China kills it's own citizens to fill organ transplant orders for profit (Third Reich level evil) . It's never a story, and no one talks about it.

When you have a BILLION slaves, you can afford to kill off a few (and nobody blinks)… I think his point is how fair life seems to be... Was his comment harsh and cold? Hell F*cking Yes. Does Kobe's death mean more than, say this https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/portage-county/streetsboro-police-investigating-discovery-of-mans-body/95-aa00bce2-b456-4980-9837-866fa4320631 ? Nope, its all equal. That's the problem, that's his point: How fair is it when Kobe's death is far more important than someone else?

MODS, please, lock the thread. We already know that the pilot WILL be blamed for the accident (flying in poor conditions that someone in the Navy would say was UNSAFE) and soon the world will forget...

Edited by TehPW

WTH happened to the comments here (which have been removed)...people died-knock it the freak off with your internet trolling and 'karma' bullshit.

Seriously if you don't have anything supportive just fuck off and leave the forums, please.

Shawn