DC Multiverse, DC Page Punchers, Direct 7-inch Figures by McFarlane Toys

no3Ljm

Ordered the Batmobile with the discount.  Ended up still getting one just to have for the collection even with its flaws.  I think The Flash movie Batmobile is unchanged from the 1989 movie Batmobile but I will see once the movie comes out.

27FB63F0-9418-4DEA-A019-F1DBEBE539CF.jpeg.3337c045a8d9ed80bd52d936a72af45d.jpeg

83FCBEEB-CCCE-4400-822D-6C19D84BADE6.jpeg.8ebd20903ca3c6e781aab790e99a3683.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Big s said:

I haven’t bought a Batman figure in a long time. I might get that Knightfall version, because even though it doesn’t look like the art that’s shown, it does look like a pretty good basic Batman action figure 

Same here. This is actually going to be my first McFarlane Batman figure. I really like the body proportion of this one compared to their previous Batman releases. Will go well too with the upcoming Barry Allen Flash (Flashpoint) figure. I would welcome this new body type for a new Superman figure. Or with the whole new Justice League members as well. I would love that. ;) 

That is, if they're going to be able to release everything I'm hoping for before the new contract expires in 2025. I wonder how many more Batmans, McFarlane is going to release in-between. :spiteful:

Edit: I know the new Batman figure is based on the Knightfall saga but with some minor color touch-ups on the new body, they can start doing Batman by the great Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez. Heck, he can use it for the rest of the Justice League members. I'm in!

image.jpeg.0d4e39ca8209c51db28cfb2266683a50.jpeg

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Edit: I know the new Batman figure is based on the Knightfall saga but with some minor color touch-ups on the new body, they can start doing Batman by the great Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez. Heck, he can use it for the rest of the Justice League members. I'm in!

image.jpeg.0d4e39ca8209c51db28cfb2266683a50.jpeg

Edited 55 minutes ago by no3Ljm

Honestly, other than the dark shadows on the face and detail on the belt, this is the Batman I was thinking of when I saw the picture of the figure. 
It’s too bad Tod hasn’t done a spawn figure that is articulated and looks as close to the comics that he had done himself. He’s gotten close, but there’s always an odd let down moment 

32 minutes ago, Big s said:

Honestly, other than the dark shadows on the face and detail on the belt, this is the Batman I was thinking of when I saw the picture of the figure. 
It’s too bad Tod hasn’t done a spawn figure that is articulated and looks as close to the comics that he had done himself. He’s gotten close, but there’s always an odd let down moment 

I agree. He really needs to do more of his baby. A lot are still waiting for the classic Spawn. And I'm one of them since I didn't bought the kickstarter one. Would be nice to have a proper classic Spawn. What I only have is the MK Spawn with Mace, Spawn Deluxe with throne, and Shadow of Spawn.

After getting the Shadow of Spawn, I was like it's getting there. A few more tweaks, he'll be able to do the classic Spawn. But time will only tell. :unsure:

23 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I agree. He really needs to do more of his baby. A lot are still waiting for the classic Spawn. And I'm one of them since I didn't bought the kickstarter one. Would be nice to have a proper classic Spawn. What I only have is the MK Spawn with Mace, Spawn Deluxe with throne, and Shadow of Spawn.

After getting the Shadow of Spawn, I was like it's getting there. A few more tweaks, he'll be able to do the classic Spawn. But time will only tell. :unsure:

The kickstarter one was close, but I didn’t like the odd turned torso. And there was the more Acapulco style one with a throne that’s articulated, but doesn’t have a full cape???.

3 hours ago, Big s said:

The kickstarter one was close, but I didn’t like the odd turned torso. And there was the more Acapulco style one with a throne that’s articulated, but doesn’t have a full cape???.

Yeah. It's just a cape for sitting. Not even an extra one if you don't want it seated. Just the upper half collar.

I have to admit I think he does great job on these figures but on the other hand it lacks a lot of stuff to make the customer happy. All we ever get is a card and a stand. And some occasional accessories from time to time. But mind you, I'm really not complaining that much aside from the accessories. For its price compared to Marvel Legends, I think theirs is on point. Best example lately is the Marvel Legends Spider-Verse figures MSRP. Miguel and Miles prices are the same which I think is ridiculous. As long that you get the McFarlane figures in the initial MSRP, it's worth it.

• 2 weeks later...