Shazam! Fury of the Gods

sh9000

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, Dobber said:

CG cape I take it?

Body suit looks better too.

Looks like he has a pull cable attached to him so it would have to be a CGI cape in that shot. Probably a close-up stunt shot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • sh9000 changed the title to Shazam! Fury of the Gods
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Cool ! Enter Black Adam to save the day. Though he more than likely made a deal with Superman (the US govt. ) to stay in his own sand box. Speaking of Superman , Henry Cavill cameo please. (I know he got axed from reprising his role as Superman..)

2 hours ago, Bolt said:

Cool ! Enter Black Adam to save the day. Though he more than likely made a deal with Superman (the US govt. ) to stay in his own sand box. Speaking of Superman , Henry Cavill cameo please. (I know he got axed from reprising his role as Superman..)

If there is a cameo by black Adam, it’s probably just a teaser for a movie that’s already been cancelled 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, renegadeleader1 said:

I enjoyed this one quite a bit, it was quite fun and irreverent at times which makes it a stark contrast to pretty much all the DC film universes so far and a blast to watch.

Shame it's not doing well at the box office.

I keep forgetting about it honestly. The first movie was pretty fun and I kinda wanted to see this one, but not sure when I’ll be able to

It was very enjoyable! A little cringy with some of Lui's line delivery, but overall a very good movie. And I loved...

Spoiler

...Wonder Woman!! Shazam's end fight scene and sacrifice were done really well, and I could have lived with them leaving it that way. but then we get WW's theme playing hard and heavy and I was grinning like a little kid!:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...