N-Y thread - help, complain, rejoice....meh

I wouldn't risk it either, so many people have been screwed by NY, so many people continued to get screwed by them.

I've sent them so many tickets, some e-mails, event tried to call the bastards a few times. 

In one of my tickets, I even requested that if they do not send me the pre-ordered strike packs I ordered in 2019, then to send me something else of equal value that they do show in stock.  Ignored.

I hate NY as much as I hate HG and RT.......possibly more.

Edited by peter

53 minutes ago, ValkAddict said:

I wouldn't trust them with anything. While their site may say an item is in stock, it might not be accurate. Why risk it?

3 hours ago, EmilianoAlfaro said:

no.

Thx you very much 

3 hours ago, peter said:

I wouldn't risk it either, so many people have been screwed by NY, so many people continued to get screwed by them.

I've sent them so many tickets, some e-mails, event tried to call the bastards a few times. 

In one of my tickets, I even requested that if they do not send me the pre-ordered strike packs I ordered in 2019, then to send me something else of equal value that they do show in stock.  Ignored.

I hate NY as much as I hate HG and RT.......possibly more.

Can I ask which email you used to try and contact them?  Someone in a FB listed a ton of emails to try and he said he actually had success at getting his after sending tons of emails.

21 hours ago, ps99042 said:

Can I ask which email you used to try and contact them?  Someone in a FB listed a ton of emails to try and he said he actually had success at getting his after sending tons of emails.

I sent my complaint to these folks....Consumer Affairs for the area.  I'll repost the info from earlier:

http://www.kokusen.go.jp/map/38/center0126.html

(089) 925-3700

Looks like they have an e-mail address at this local level, but it will probably be the same, Japanese required:

seikatu-center@pref.ehime.lg.jp

There is also a National hotline that may have English services but I'm not 100% sure:

03-3446-1623

Spoke to someone who has opened a case to investigate.  I would suggest the more cases against them, the better, so they can see the severity of the fraud.

Not sure if I will see my money back, definitely not counting on NY actually having the DX Chogokin Super/Strike parts, but at least this might be a step to get this fraudulent company shut down and prevent them from victimizing more people.

Things they will ask for:

Company name

Company website

Name of the item you ordered, description of the item you ordered, your order number, method of payment.

What attempts have you made to receive your goods and what you have done to acquire a refund

Probably some other stuff, but it would be good to have this stuff ready when they ask.

So I had pre-ordered some Gundam figs on NY. Then decided I'd like to upgrade shipping because I originally chose the super slow option which was dumb. So I opened a ticket. Months ago. Nothing. Then I decide to Google NY and see their unfavorable actions as of late so I open up 2 separate disputes. One with my cc and the other with PayPal. Both were close to being out of the time frame but we're accepted. I should clarify I had 2 separate orders with 2 separate payment methods. So anyway now today they respond and give me the updated price and state my first order is processing. Ugh what do I do

@edstuff
Get your money back.  Period.
If you give them any chance to "delay" outside of that window, you might as well piss that money away.

And before anyone thinks they will be ok with "refund to points", stop. 
They DO NOT honor their points either.

Honestly though, they will continue robbing people unless they get shut down.  I don't know how else to go about it other than have people keep filing complaints to the local Consumer Affairs department.

http://www.kokusen.go.jp/map/38/center0126.html

(089) 925-3700

Looks like they have an e-mail address at this local level, but it will probably be the same, Japanese required:

seikatu-center@pref.ehime.lg.jp

There is also a National hotline that may have English services but I'm not 100% sure:

03-3446-1623

58 minutes ago, Bullet_Sponge said:

@peter
Thank you for the info
I've followed up on my case, but like you said, going to be very difficult without being able to read\write proper Japanese or speak it.

I say dump them an e-mail in Englsih, subject line Nippon Yasan, let hem google translate the rest.

All, feel I have a similar story but looking for options confirmation.  I pre-orders the hi-metal VF-4 back in October 2019.  Release date was around when US and world went into COVID lockdown and Japan mail/shipping all got cancelled.  At the time I selected Eco/SAL Registered.  During COVID I opened two tickets which did get responses within 24-48 hours, just not the response I liked.  I asked if the item, although would not ship, would be hold for me and was reserved in stock  (like the HLJ warehouse) and would ship once things opened or if I could change shipping methods.  I was trying to confirm that although item now shows sold out, mine is still available.  My first ticket they just told me nothing is shipping, and second ticket they said I could change shipping methods.

A year later as more shipping options became available, I replied to the original ticket for an update ad wanting to change shipping; no response, I then initiated 3 new tickets over past 5 months; no response.  Wondering what to do.  According to their website Japan SAL is still not available to US.  Still, their contact us says I will hear back within 48 hours or so which is not happening, just crickets.  I have tried their chat, but the agent just says they cannot do anything with shipping.  Not sure what value the live chat offers as the agents seem to only read what I can already find and cannot even see or reference an order even though they ask.  Do I need to call and talk to an english speaking agent or is it just the same people on live chat who are worthless?

I did try contacting credit card company, but they have 18 month limit on issues like this.  I did purchase through paypal, but not sure they can do anything.  Thoughts?

@Plasticgoose,
Calling them wont do you any good.
Been there, tried that.  

Since you are out of the CC protection window and clearly out of the paypal window, you have two options. 
Refund to points (which they will not honor) OR keep your order and communication history and report them.
Report them using what @peter mentioned (which I have already done).

I am sorry to say that odds are you are SOL like many of the rest of us.

3 hours ago, Bullet_Sponge said:

@Plasticgoose,
Calling them wont do you any good.
Been there, tried that.  

Since you are out of the CC protection window and clearly out of the paypal window, you have two options. 
Refund to points (which they will not honor) OR keep your order and communication history and report them.
Report them using what @peter mentioned (which I have already done).

I am sorry to say that odds are you are SOL like many of the rest of us.

The site went down for maintenance just as I was typing something like this up.

I totally agree, I don't think any of us will see our money or our orders.  

I have a pre-order from 2019 for the Strike Packs, I put in multiple tickets, I've sent e-mails to NY, I tried the chat and feel like it was a BOT that didn't do anything, or maybe they farmed out the service, I even offered to take something else of similar value.  

I suggest we keep hammering the local consumer affairs with complaints, it doesn't have to be in Japanese, but it needs to have a common theme - NY Fukked us (Not in those words).  Mention Nippon Yasan in the subject line and if they start seeing a pattern, maybe they will get off their bureaucratic butts and walk over there to see what's going on.

If they weren't in the middle of nowhere, I'd pay them a visit in person (I go to Japan once or twice a year). 

I thought I replied here but for some reason it didn't show up.  Any way whateves. I'm just worried Paypal or my CC will for some reason find in favor of NY.

My CC company literally told me none of their previous issues matter towards a current case. It's all case by case by case. I was like ugh, that should totally matter

I have always defended NY, but they ignored me too. Something about shipping during the pandemic, blah blah. i offered to pay more to ship it, but i was ignored. My bank had to step in and get the money back. Paypal was useless.

Surprisingly Nin nin, came through with my order twice, but my bank says Nin nin is black listed. 

• 3 weeks later...

Nippon Yasan is just hopelessly dead in the waters. They ignored my ticket on my last remaining voucher they eaten up. I doubt they'll reply anyone. Anyone who still patronize them is doing it at great risk.

Edited by eXis10z

• 4 weeks later...

I opened a case with my credit card company, surprisingly they didn’t reject my request since its been over two years since the payment was made.  They sent a bunch of forms and asked for a bunch of support, I think built a pretty convincing case.  Not expecting much, but I got nothing to lose at this point.

These people have completely screwed me out of 150 dollars as well as the product i ordered in February this year! Waited until may as that was when it was estimated to arrive.  Filed a bunch of tickets. Nothing and no one has gotten back to me. Have called and no one answers. I paid through PayPal so I finally decided to file a complain through PayPal itself to get my money back. No. Was not able to get my money back even with PayPal! 

Did anyone have any success using any credit that you were given? I had over $200 in credit which I just let expire because I just don't trust them to follow through. It was better to cut my losses than to keep losing more money. Never dealing with them again. 

So after almost a year of submitting tickets and even a random email, I ended sending an email a little after their opening time today and 30 minutes I get the following response.  Is this for real?  Guess I'll find out in a month or so...1463315847_Screenshot_20211017-2204422.png.450b054add735d0e967db6a687a55930.png

2 hours ago, ps99042 said:

So after almost a year of submitting tickets and even a random email, I ended sending an email a little after their opening time today and 30 minutes I get the following response.  Is this for real?  Guess I'll find out in a month or so...1463315847_Screenshot_20211017-2204422.png.450b054add735d0e967db6a687a55930.png

What email did you use?

On 10/19/2021 at 2:52 PM, ps99042 said:

contact@nippon-yasan.com and no-reply@nippon-yasan.com.  I send it around 6:30pm PST and others have said to send it starting around 5pm PST.

I've been sending emails to this and a bunch of other email addresses every couple of days for months. Today received this reply:

"Dear Customer  we saw your message. We will look and see what we can do for your order. We apologize for the time it takes, we are doing it as quickly as possible.  Best regards, Nippon-yasan.com"

I made an order using store credit given for the DX tv supers they didn't ship. All items I ordered with the credit are long out of stock, best case I get another store credit voucher.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I'm joining your club! I recently applied for PayPal protection for the DX VF-1J with armor set. It has been filed with Paypal within the 6 month window and I'm waiting for a response from NY. Which I'm expecting to be "Screw you, your account is closed!". Any idea how long that usually takes? I'm hoping that because I'm within the 6 month window that I'm still OK.

EDIT: I received my notice from PayPal that I’m being refunded. Then N-Y emailed and also informed me I was being refunded. But the weird part is that they didn’t ban me yet as far as I know. I always heard that N-Y would ban you if you requested a refund. 

Edited by Paco Grande