Strike a pose, anything goes!

Pontus

3 hours ago, derex3592 said:

I just saw the premium version up for pre-sale at TF Source!  Looks great! $109.00 I think. 

Yea just echoing that it's MT Downbeat. I actually really like the original coloring and that's why I rebought it but it'll be nice to see how the re release stacks up:

-------------

22glow-2.png

2 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Yea just echoing that it's MT Downbeat. I actually really like the original coloring and that's why I rebought it but it'll be nice to see how the re release stacks up:

-------------

22glow-2.png

nice photo man, love that bot.  never got around to getting him but he's nice looking!

On 5/5/2020 at 10:29 PM, anubis20 said:

Amazing Yamaguchi Wolverine

This was actually the pic sometime ago that sold me towards starting the SHF Street Fighter & Amazing Yamaguchi lines..

Such epic Marvel vs Capcom gaming scenes to be recreated.. 

19 hours ago, MKT said:

This was actually the pic sometime ago that sold me towards starting the SHF Street Fighter & Amazing Yamaguchi lines..

Such epic Marvel vs Capcom gaming scenes to be recreated.. 

Im dying for a Yamaguchi Cyclops... Thats all I need for my dream MvC display. That along with an AY Beast would complete SNES Mutant Apocalypse display :wub:

What's the white tiger fig, Kuma?  Looks cool.

That Eva Unit 01 styled Leonidas is beautiful. Love that color scheme.

Edited by M'Kyuun

7 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Im dying for a Yamaguchi Cyclops... Thats all I need for my dream MvC display. That along with an AY Beast would complete SNES Mutant Apocalypse display :wub:

Agreed on Cyclops. AY line releases have been a bit all over the place & hard to predict what comes next, but I do hope it eventually reaches him.