Strike a pose, anything goes!

Pontus

49 minutes ago, MKT said:

These Figmas have been circa 10 years since release, and I now realize why Figmas of that era was considered to be very good value. Not only because of the very much lower sticker price then (as with all other toys), but there was ton of accessories included, compared to very barebones release of modern Figmas.. 

I really haven’t bought  any since the Tekkaman Blade and Evil and the Guyver figures. They are fairly cool, but I kinda wish there were more cool sci-fi characters rather than pretty princesses

11 hours ago, Big s said:

I always like seeing finished model kits. It’s nice to see items that someone worked a little to bring to life.

Oh I cheated a bit. Ran the pic through an app filter to get that sort of CG painted look. Unfortunately that filter is now defunct, & can’t find anything similar..

ZD Toys Iron Monger.. 

Am usually ambivalent at light up effects on toys, because they are usually troublesome to use (batteries, hidden switches etc). This one is a breeze to use..

827570447_IronMongerfrontNRM2v1_2nt.jpg.ee980764e8ec3380483560d02e919bb5.jpg

Articulation ain't its strong point for this line. But sculpt is good, surface texture & paint is just richly sublime..

1383161261_IronMongerbackNRM2v1_2nt.jpg.2fd5f0a307f3ba4ab5cb606827db870a.jpg 

If I didn't already know it's a man-in-suit from MCU, the somewhat steampunk design elements make me think it can fit into other IPs, like a giant robot in Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.

335982799_IronMongerbelowNRM2v1_2nt.jpg.9a8e16c6f67965808eb6b10c58270207.jpg

Edited by MKT