Strike a pose, anything goes!

Pontus

20 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

large.5D351527-B1CD-4FBE-BBB8-F200577128DD.jpeg.5024798c923f376ef653ef32b8a38c97.jpeg

Ha! Vincent!....Funny...I was actually watching The Black Hole on D+ a few days ago.....I had never seen it before.....unfortunately, it starts really slow so I stopped watching it about the time that they board the large ship......hope it eventually picks up, will try and finish it up this weekend...although I had never seen the movie, I actually had some of the robot figures as a kid...I probably got them as a b-day or xmas gift from a friend...since my main obsession/collection, like so many other kids during the late '70's to early 80's, consisted mostly of Star Wars

2 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Ha! Vincent!....Funny...I was actually watching The Black Hole on D+ a few days ago.....I had never seen it before.....unfortunately, it starts really slow so I stopped watching it about the time that they board the large ship......hope it eventually picks up, will try and finish it up this weekend...although I had never seen the movie, I actually had some of the robot figures as a kid...I probably got them as a b-day or xmas gift from a friend...since my main obsession/collection, like so many other kids during the late '70's to early 80's, consisted mostly of Star Wars

Yeah, there's a movie Disney really should do a remake of.