Strike a pose, anything goes!

Pontus

• 3 weeks later...

I know that the Rahxephon can just summon arrows from thin air sound or something, but I like posing it as if it was a human archer.  Here, I was trying to get an arrow drawing pose as if he had a "quiver" on his back

Rahx1.thumb.jpg.6edc6b25e3b46df87972ede1a10d804b.jpg

Rahx1.thumb.jpg.6edc6b25e3b46df87972ede1a10d804b.jpg

Rahx2.thumb.jpg.16cc50a94a51d78abe6ee3690250e60a.jpg

Edited by Pontus

How are you guys getting the full size pics?  Despite no changes in file or camera, mine have started posting at 1/4 size for some reason.  I checked the site picture settings, and it won't let me go higher than zero.  What gives?

2 hours ago, Pontus said:

How are you guys getting the full size pics?  Despite no changes in file or camera, mine have started posting at 1/4 size for some reason.  I checked the site picture settings, and it won't let me go higher than zero.  What gives?

It might have something to do with posting the pic onto the Macross World gallery first, and then linking to the gallery pic.

Unless it's something Macross related, I personally skip the extra steps and just attach the pictures directly to my post.

If you're posting a pic from an iPhone, you usually get the option to select what size you want to upload before it creates a thumbnail/picture for the board.  The board still shrinks the eventual pic, but it's one way to futz around with the pic size.