Bandai 1/60 DX Chogokin Macross Plus YF-21

Berkut

14 hours ago, seti88 said:

upvoted!  you gotta change ur description since there isnt any downvotes now...:lol::D

Hahaha! Thanks Seti! :lol: I just want to keep it there as a self-reminder that I'm the most downvoted person here. :ph34r:

I don’t think the 22’s had FP armors.

Not sure if they ever utilized the fold booster either (Honestly, I’ve never watched Mac 7).

But “unofficially,” you can probably install the arm armors and fold booster on the Yammy versions.

Not sure about the hip armors/bellyplate covers though. :unsure:

SEE!!11!!! It always comes back to the BELLYPLATES!!!111!!!!! :5: :p

51 minutes ago, Mog said:

Not sure if they ever utilized the fold booster either (Honestly, I’ve never watched Mac 7).

But “unofficially,” you can probably install the arm armors and fold booster on the Yammy versions.

If I can remember correctly, the VF-22 didn't use the Armours in M7 and the Fold Boosters was used transfer a large group of citizens (humans and Zentradi) trapped inside a tomb like structure (in trance state) from one Protodevlin to collect Spritial. 

4 hours ago, Mog said:

3 hours ago, borgified said:

If I can remember correctly, the VF-22 didn't use the Armours in M7 and the Fold Boosters was used transfer a large group of citizens (humans and Zentradi) trapped inside a tomb like structure (in trance state) from one Protodevlin to collect Spritial. 

1 hour ago, dragonstar1982 said:

The vf-22 had everything intergraded  in the m7

1 hour ago, ErikElvis said:

You can put the belly armor on the M&M 22’s but they don’t fit quite right. They never used fold  boosters in 7. 

:hi:

Yes, Max specifically uses a VF-22S with a fold booster to jump from the orbiting frigate Stargazer into the battle over the planet where the Protodevils are imprisoned. (He used all of the mixed Valkyrie flight groups as the spearhead and only jumped into the battle as a last ditch contingency if things were going south.) I'd need to go back and watch again very closely to see if his Sturmvogel has FAST packs visible. For all of the ordnance he expended (including reaction weapons) during the battle, I would lean heavily toward the answer being yes.

1 hour ago, Axelay said:

Yes, Max specifically uses a VF-22S with a fold booster to jump from the orbiting frigate Stargazer into the battle over the planet where the Protodevils are imprisoned. (He used all of the mixed Valkyrie flight groups as the spearhead and only jumped into the battle as a last ditch contingency if things were going south.) I'd need to go back and watch again very closely to see if his Sturmvogel has FAST packs visible. For all of the ordnance he expended (including reaction weapons) during the battle, I would lean heavily toward the answer being yes.

I thought the 22’s jumped with the stealth stargazer. Been a while since I watched it but it was a cool few episodes. 

Well, I have a 99.98% suspicion that Bandai will sell the Fast packs separately.

Wonder if they’ll be cruel enough to hold back including guns with the 21’s release, opting to include them with the Fast packs instead. <_<

25 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Dear bandai, please give us oversized tampos, tail fins that drop off, and spell guld as gold! :D:D 

Curse reversed! :lol:

That GENERAL GALAXY tampo under the belly really turn me off up until now. :bad:

33 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Appreciated!:hi:

Haha!:hi:

16 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

That GENERAL GALAXY tampo under the belly really turn me off up until now. :bad:

Let’s see what bandai comes up with this time around. It would have taken kawamori-san and tenjin-san(?)’s inputs into account, since that was what delayed it last year..

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

Let’s see what bandai comes up with this time around. It would have taken kawamori-san and tenjin-san(?)’s inputs into account, since that was what delayed it last year..

Copy that. So this time around, we're not just going to be 'Bandai-ed'. We're going to be 'Kawamori-ed' and 'Tenjin-ed' too. :ph34r:

:rolleyes:

10 hours ago, seti88 said:

Dear bandai, please give us oversized tampos, tail fins that drop off, and spell guld as gold! :D:D 

Curse reversed! :lol:

Don't forget belly plates that don't lock in place in fighter mode and relies solely on joint friction to keep them there. While we're at it, might as well add in some paint rub/flaking goodness like the SV-262.

On 10/26/2020 at 12:54 PM, seti88 said:Let’s see what bandai comes up with this time around. It would have taken kawamori-san and tenjin-san(?)’s inputs into account, since that was what delayed it last year..

That means exactly nothing.  Kawamori signed off on the severely flawed 1st release 25’s and explicitly does not correct proportions due to what he calls creative liberties between mediums.  It’s their call what it looks like.  

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

That means exactly nothing.  Kawamori signed off on the severely flawed 1st release 25’s and explicitly does not correct proportions due to what he calls creative liberties between mediums.  It’s their call what it looks like.  

In other words, Kawamori cares much less about the details than many here.

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

Of course, its all $ and cents to bandai.

Nevertheless, am interested to see, what would cause such a delay, to a publicly revealed 4th (?) prototype of a product.
And further to bring in kawamori/tenjin-san into the conversation. 

39 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

With regards to the toys, the only thing that matters to Kawamori is the number of zeroes on the check. :p

Most people will shed integrity for money. Not everyone can be Banksy. This may be the most punk rock thing I have ever seen.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/watch-14-million-bansky-painting-shred-itself-soon-it-sold-180970486/