2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I wouldn't mind a small cameo of Peter from Deadpool 2 or X-23 from Logan.

Also, finally give Wolverine his costume.

If they give him the brown and yellow suit, I’d die of overwhelming joy. I really think that suit would look amazing in live action 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No matter how it came about, I'm really glad they are doing it.

Although, no, sorry Jackman, for me, Logan is in off-shoot alternate universe with nothing to do with the main series of movies. I hated what they did to the X-Men in that.

4 hours ago, Thom said:

No matter how it came about, I'm really glad they are doing it.

Although, no, sorry Jackman, for me, Logan is in off-shoot alternate universe with nothing to do with the main series of movies. I hated what they did to the X-Men in that.

Same; I really didn't like how they played that one out...

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, pengbuzz said:

Is it just me, or should they have cast the actress playing NTW as Jubilee instead? She looks more the part from that pic in Deadpool 2.

I get what you’re saying, like if I hold an old 90’s poster up to her, but I guarantee you that she would probably get an extreme backlash that would put the whole project in jeopardy.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

I'm fine if he uses the same mask from The Wolverine.

I’ve been curious about the mask thing. Deadpool didn’t seem to mind having a comic character with full mask and comic style white eyes, I’d be interested to Hugh in a mask as well, even if it’s only a few scenes 

4 hours ago, Raikkonen said:

Looking forward to this.

Toy aisles will empty overnight of that Wolverine, 

It's the ONLY Disney-Marvel production I'm excited for.  Please, please, please don't let Disney's corrosive BS ruin this.  I sure hope Ryan Reynolds is in full control of this production... given their recent track record with Marvel, they better be smart enough to be COMPLETELY hands off on this one.

Edited by mechaninac