Vin Diesel is Valiant's BLOODSHOT [In Theaters Feb 2020]

no3Ljm

Based on the comic book, Vin Diesel stars as Ray Garrison, a soldier recently killed in action and brought back to life as the superhero Bloodshot by the RST corporation.  With an army of nanotechnology in his veins, he’s an unstoppable force –stronger than ever and able to heal instantly.  But in controlling his body, the company has sway over his mind and memories, too.  Now, Ray doesn’t know what’s real and what’s not – but he’s on a mission to find out.

I did not believe you that there was more than 1 film made so I looked it up on wiki. I'm like... how did I not know about these entries? Then it clicked: When these came out, I had either deployed or stationed overseas at the time... even more amazing that SPR is 20 years old. Oddly, enough so is SRPs...

• 5 months later...

Saw this yesterday. Went into not expecting more than a good ol 80's style action movie. And that's what I got. And it was fun. Turned my brain of end enjoyed.

The photography/effects/sets were great IMO. The director (who did one of the Love And Robots things on Netflix) really did a great job with the visuals. The idea of using a truck full of XXXXX for the tunnel scene was quite brilliant. It gave a awesome effect and was completely plausible. The CGI was really good where it needed to be. You can tell in a few situations they had to work within a budget, but it's not bad.

Oh yeah, in true 80's style two absolutely smokin hot co starts (no, not the other dudes;)). Certainly not hard to look at for the whole movie. And they even had the "plucky comedy relief" character and managed to do it without making them annoying (which is usually the case).

It wasn't a huge budget blockbuster. I'd guess Deadpool 1 type budget (I didn't look it up). Hopefully they decide to do more like this. It could be a pretty good little franchise.