G1 Kaiyodo Takara Figure Collection

BoBe-Patt

and on the same note, I can't believe they are planning on reissuing target master hot rod! Man, what the hell? They like totally skipped everything before the target masters. I don't need to see another hot rod. Here's the link for it:

target master hot rod

Kaiyodo does nice work, but I'm not a fan of mini-busts/statues/mini-statues and what have you.

As for Targetmaster Hot Rod....hmmm. Weird choice. I like Hot Rod, but I already have the Hasbro reissue so I guess I'll be skipping Takara's. I was really hoping the next Tak reissue would be Hound or Sunstreaker or...well, let's just say there's a lot on my list before Hot Rod. :p

Rumble and Frenzy look sweet!

I'm still waiting for Shockwave personally.

I don't know about you guys, but I don't remember frenzy having rumble's arm attachments. Did he have that? Refresh my memory please! :p:D:lol:

Rumble and Frenzy both had the ground pounders.

Rumble and Frenzy had them in the comics as well.

No one ever answered my question in the tfw2005 boards as to what size or what these things will be made of.

well, I'm pretty sure that the size will be the same size as the trigun mini busts for the prime, but for the figures, it looks like they'll be 4" or maybe even a little more. And as what they are made of, I'm pretty sure it'll be the same pvc or whatever they used for their macross line. Unless these will be hard sculptures, then that would be awesome!