Aaron Eisenberg Passes away

Dynaman

In a cast as good as DS9's, he managed to do the impossible, stick out by delivering his lines on par with great's with years more acting experience than his own.

Now give us a DS9 HD edition CBS/Paramount.

Edited by Mazinger

I agree, Nog was a surprisingly great character. I wrote this on another forum.

His character is one of the things that Trek is all about. He wanted more for himself and was from a species that is often not taken seriously. The captain wasn’t even sure about him either but eventually decided to sponsor him. He shows that we can be more than where we come from or what others may think of us just because of our looks or species ect. Then watching his recovery from the war with the loss of a limb. 

Chirs

I met him at a Star Trek convention, he signed my Decipher DS9 Nog card and shared an anecdote or two. At a panel I attended, talk was had about what a potential Captain Nog might be like and much laughter was had when he came up with “Mini-Picard!”

Thoughts are with his family. 

Took what could have been a throwaway character, and made him into something memorable and awesome.

Sucks that health issues finally took him, but it didn’t stop him from leaving his mark.

Condolences to his family and friends.